Catching them looking

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Caught a guy looking today when I was out shopping. I was freeballing in sweats and he apparently was doing the same. It's always nice to be appreciated and to show some appreciation back. :wink:

sex101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
no problem looking at me because i always look at others, only thing is when im nude im scared to get an erection, because anything can set me off,

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guess I'm rather immune to others looking at me, especially in the gym, tho at times it can be annoying. Sometimes I really wish they wore shades because it's so damn obvious. They should at least have the courtesy not to gawk and stare.

Ordinary

Just Browsing
Media
On the flip side of this topic, I was standing at one end of a fully-occupied trough urinal at a state fair a couple of years ago, conquering my pee-shyness, when another guy about my age edges in at the end with a "Can I get in here?" I could barely utter something like "uh, sure" and try to shuffle over before he said, "Don't worry, I won't look. I can barely see what I've got."

Speaking of which, does anyone else agree that it's just about impossible to step to the side (or even lifting one foot up) when standing at the urinal (or outdoors) without stopping the flow?

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The other day this old man was openly trying to look into my side of the partition when I was taking a piss. That's why I usually pee in the cubicles because they're alot more private.

Oh and I did ask him what he was doing...he quickly got the fuck out without even having the decency to own up to his peeping. He didn't even wash his hands. I'm sure that was a mistake.