Catching up to speed

closetbi

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So ten years ago (I'm 21 now), they told me I acted gay, called me a fag, etc. I was trying to kiss girls and get them to go out with him. A year or so ago I was suspicious that maybe I was gay. 6 months ago I hooked up with a guy that I knew for a while, took it back to a hotel, sucked and played around. Next day I laugh it off, oh whatever it can happen. The following days we hung out again and I kissed him but it felt increasingly gayer (in the bad way, that I was raised to believe) every time until one day I just told him I couldn't anymore. I felt like a straight guy hooking up with a gay dude, you know? I told him that I didn't want a boyfriend or anything like that and that I couldn't see myself having an emotional attachment to a male (why did I say that? I've crushed over dozens of guys before) He was cool with it and a few days after I hit him up again. We hang out, 420, drink a little bit, and we got to sucking again. I couldn't fit my big dick inside him, and I let him fuck me. It was ok, a little too much for me. Now last night, I hit him up yet again. We hang out at his place and after chatting for a while while im laying down, he sits on top of me. And fuck I loved him right there, sitting on me in his tight little briefs. He sucked me pretty good, but previous times I was a little uncomfortable. This time, it was the complete opposite. I wanted more skin contact, kisses on the neck and such. Oh shit, how long will it take to full figure out what the hell I want?

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
humans are "sexual" creatures (for the most part) Rushing to label yourself this or that and thinking about it takes your eye and mind off hearts desires... whatever they be.
Just enjoy the times you spend together with people you care about and care for.

and play safe!
Life is good