Catherine the Great and Women who like Sex

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jun 10, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Donkdick: I think there are a lot of men out there who are afraid of women with voracious sexual appetites. It's the old double standard-if a guy has sex with a bunch of women he's a stud; if a women persues the same goal she's consider a slut or a whore. Men need to realize that woemn like sex just as much as they do. women should be allowed the same concessions. If they want to fuck a bunch of guys more
    power to them. The point is men just can't stand the idea of women being sexually free and unchained from the male religious madonna/whore focus.

Catherine of Russia(I love history) was said to have an amazing appetite for sex.
    there are some non scholarly examinations of sex life that indicate she would call upon members of her personal guard to satify her up to twenty time every day!
    The popular myth is that she died while attempting intercourse with a Cossack stallion-this is not true-she died of a heart attack. But the fact remains that her prowess was such that men could only concieve of her being satisfied by by a huge horse penis!

Size queen unite and celebrate your love of the phallus! Sex kittens join togther and rejoyce in your liberation. Change the sexual zeitgiest such that we may all enjoy the sweet fruits of fornication!

Cheers

2. Imported

Gold Member

rainsfletcher: I have some mixed feelings on this....

First, there should be no difference between how men and women approach sex. There should be no difference in how men and women are looked at because of they're sexual lifestyle.

Having said that:

* Either sex is just sex, in which case the more the better.
    * Or, sex is something sacred and special between 2 people who love each other.
    * Or, maybe it's something in between.

I honestly don't know. I'm in a different place now with all of this than I've tyipcally been.

I would say, though, that there was a time when some past experiences from someone I still love deeply where very problematic. A past marriage of mine also made things ugly. I sometimes wonder how things would be different for me today if that stuff were not in play and we were virgins when we met.....who knows.

3. blar

blar New Member

well yea men are viewed different then women in society in terms of this...there really is not anything we can do about it, thatÂ’s just the way the world turns.

well in terms of how men and women approach sex i think men have a easier time separating sex and love(relationship) while women have a harder time doing it. The infamous scenario of a women wondering "why is he not calling me" the day after she and a guy had sex is a example of this. (i guess this can kind of fall into what rainsfletcher said)

yea i agree i think both sexes can be equally judgmental towards each other. Both men and women do judge a person based on the number of sexual partners they have had.

4. jonb

Gold Member

Actually, women's sexuality isn't as "taboo" in other parts of the world. Or at least it's more like men's sexuality. Western civilization is probably unique in denying female orgasm altogether. Certain Africans know of its existence and prevent it from happening, but Westerners basically denied its existence.

5. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Yeah, there's so many cusses used for women who just love riding "woodlice".

6. madame_zora

Gold Member

Yeah, Orca, and I hear them all the damn time!!

The only way a woman can be free of society's double standards is to stop giving a shit about them, so that's what i've done. That's why I posted pics here on a site devoted to penises, that's why I post my views and have signed some. I don't care what anyone thinks. Those who will love me will love the real me, not some shrinking flower facsimile. Size queen? I guess so.....who knew?

7. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

*applauds*
    It's gross y'know. I think the problem is, that for me, sex is a given, while for women, there's always an issue. In the UK, there's a woman, Jordan (Katie Price), and she's sensational for shagging anything on legs, yet she's looked up to. But if you were talking to some British women, they'd probably tut-tut about your behaviour???

MADNESS!!

As far as I'm concerned, sexual history isn't my problem, it's the attitude that's important.

8. contortionist

contortionist New Member

Albums:
    i'm heartbroken to hear that Catherine wasn't shagged to death by a horse's cock. You've ruined a perfectly good schoolboy story LOL

9. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

This is something I feel strongly about as well.. women, and society in general, need to be more liberated in their sexuality, men have that ability to be able to be free in their sexual ways, and women have that right as well!!

My mom would have lots to say, but she said that madame_zora summed it up pretty easily by saying the only way to go about life and society's views, is to just not give a damn.

10. Imported

Gold Member

wvalady1968:
    Or maybe both? Some of us like being monogamous. Some like doing whatever, whenever.

I think we each should be allowed to go for what's right for us. And if someone has a problem or feels they have the right to make decisions about our lives, we'll just do what Zora said!

Allie

11. Imported

Gold Member

rainsfletcher: If it's both, then this get's confusing....

Is there no difference between fucking and making love? I really have no idea. I think it boils down to this, though. The physical act in all cases (even in rape) is identical. What it means to both parties, though, can be very different right? I have no idea what the grounds for the difference. Just that there is one.

This is not to condemn people who are comfortalbe having many or mutliple partners. Everyone has to live they're own lives, and I'm not exactly pure as the driven snow.

And by the way, the subject line is a bit disturbing. Why does having multiple partners equate to liking sex? Does that mean that people who are monogomous like sex less? I'm not sure that holds water. There are many people who have been faithfully monogomous to a partner for decades, and fuck all the time.

The subject should read: 'Replying to Catherine the Great and Women who like Sex with many different people'....It's a nit, I know.

Draft saved Draft deleted