Cats

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Last night I was trying to sleep and the cat opened the door, and I was like stupid cat keeping me awake. So the cats walking around and looking for a place to sleep (because you know he was up a whole 10 minutes and he just ate, lots of work) so the my bedroom is just littered with crap, my laptop is on its side, my alarm clocks on the floor, the speekers are fliped over, the xbox is in the center of the room along with bottles and boxes on the floor.

So the cat is wandering arround and he finds a confortable place on what looked the a rock (turns out it was a broken box point) and about 2 seconds later he falls asleep and I was like "you son of a bitch..."

I never sleep on my new bed, the cat sleeps on pointed rock edges, I now hate cats, not to mention he bit me when I tryed to move him. (Apparently the spot is nice)

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Should I keep on stroking you? :rolleyes:

I'm always one for a good back scratch... :smile:

Now the real question is if I'd rather be long-haired or short-haired? I'm going short since I just got my haircut today...so if you wanted the former, you lose :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Altairion said:
Now the real question is if I'd rather be long-haired or short-haired? I'm going short since I just got my haircut today...so if you wanted the former, you lose :biggrin1:

Tsk, and if you aren't going to be a well-behaved pussy, then just consider who provides your food in the bowls in the corner. :cool:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
Tsk, and if you aren't going to be a well-behaved pussy, then just consider who provides your food in the bowls in the corner. :cool:

Now you know how well I can throw a fit
(so I'd advise against it)
But then maybe you'll finally have a chance to have your way with a cute defenseless little kitty suffering from starvation and willing to take any way out of its miserable situation
(you're a bastard)
So as I'm being torn in half and watching the final moments of my kitty life leave me, I'll have one final last laugh.
(I peed on your favorite teddy bear that you sleep with every night)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Altairion said:
(I peed on your favorite teddy bear that you sleep with every night)

But you're my favorite teddy bear.. don't tell me you aimed badly while in the cat litter again? :rolleyes:

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Am I the only one who has a cat that is a huge pain in the ass when I try to use the computer? Mine is highly offended that I type instead of petting him - he likes to demand attention by walking on the keyboard - you would be amazed at the bizzare things microsoft does when 5 keys are pressed at the same time...

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
gg42 said:
Am I the only one who has a cat that is a huge pain in the ass when I try to use the computer? Mine is highly offended that I type instead of petting him - he likes to demand attention by walking on the keyboard - you would be amazed at the bizzare things microsoft does when 5 keys are pressed at the same time...

No, I have a laptop and the cat thinks that typing is the signal to come laydown and cause the computer go a little crazy, he also thinks the vents are a good place to put his body cloging the computers air and causing the damn thing to heat up and then turn off.

He also walks across the keyboard as if its not even there.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Altairion said:
Are you calling me fat?

Tsk, no... you're a slinky kitty.

At the risk of being on-subject:

My cat sits on the keyboard regularly as well, messing up all kinds of settings if given half a chance... :rolleyes:

Altairion

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Slinky?
(Sounds like dirty and shady)

Our cats at home were never much of ones for keyboards...they just demand some lap space or to be held. In essence they just get in the way without being on the actual keyboard.