Cats

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The Cat's side of the story:

findfirefox said:
Last night I was trying to sleep and the cat opened the door, and I was like stupid cat keeping me awake.
Socks:I resent that remark, but I'll get you later.

... my bedroom is just littered with crap, my laptop is on its side, my alarm clocks on the floor, the speekers are fliped over, the xbox is in the center of the room along with bottles and boxes on the floor.
Socks:Just look at this mess that I have to deal with. If only my master weren't such a dipsomaniac. The fumes from the vermouth are making me dizzy. I think I had better lay down.

So the cat is wandering arround and he finds a comfortable place on what looked the a rock (turns out it was a broken box point) and about 2 seconds later he falls asleep and I was like "you son of a bitch..."
Socks:That makes two.

I never sleep on my new bed, the cat sleeps on pointed rock edges, I now hate cats, not to mention he bit me when I tried to move him. (Apparently the spot is nice)
Socks:Gotcha! Oops! I'm sorry. I thought you were a rat.

Aren't cats delightful. If only they were consistent like roosters, then one would not need an alarm clock.

lol dreamer20

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dreamer20 said:
Aren't cats delightful. If only they were consistent like roosters, then one would not need an alarm clock.

You evidently don't have a cat that jumps onto your chest and thwacks you around the face until you get up to feed him each morning. :rolleyes:

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
cats like the computer because is a warm place. can you blame them?

i love when my cat enter my room and look for a place to sleep (wich is, always,
on my bed or on me). i like when he purrs and even if he wake me i find it cute ^-^ and i feel less alone in my large bed with him sleeping near me

i just love too much my little ugly black cat to blame him for everything
(except when he pissed in the bathtube... but well... this is another story lol)

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
alex8 said:
You evidently don't have a cat that jumps onto your chest and thwacks you around the face until you get up to feed him each morning. :rolleyes:
It is possible that my cat would jump in the window early in the morning (last night ~2:15 a.m.) and cry for its food. Naughty thing that it is.

Re: The Rooster

Once upon a time, when I was without a cat, I did catch a small bird and raised it in captivity. After a few weeks I realized it was a rooster. I named the bird Kentucky. I allowed it to roam freely until it was time for bed. Then it was returned to its cage. Kentucky would wake me consistently ~6:00 a.m. with its morning call. It lived quite happily with me for ~3 months until that fateful night when one of the local junkies came to my doorstep. I don't remember what he wanted to borrow that night, but the bird was gone when he left. This made me wonder. Did the junkie steal my cock? or
Did it slip out of the backdoor unnoticed?
Was it then seized by a stray dog?
Sadly my young cock was never to be seen again.

lol dreamer20

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:

Clearly, because if my cat did,(Whenever the hell I decide to get a cat again that is!) the li'l shitbag'd be taking an impromptu flying lesson!

But seriously, either try to teach him about not knocking things over, or lock him out of your room.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK said:
But seriously, either try to teach him about not knocking things over, or lock him out of your room.

A good idea, but unfortunately 11 years too late. He ain't gonna change now. :rolleyes:

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:

My cat does not scratch me but insted attempts to annoy me untill I'm on the brink of insanity when he is hungry, heres the morning

1) Meow loudly at the door
2) Paw the door repeatedly so the door hits the jam and makes loud booming sounds.
3) Get hit with pillow
4) Bite the dog
5) Jump up on the TV and start meowing as dog jumps up and down on teh ground barking and growling
6) Start hissing at dog
7) Jump on the bed behind owner
8) Dog jumps on owner, scratch owner because of fear
9) Eat

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
findfirefox said:
1) Meow loudly at the door
2) Paw the door repeatedly so the door hits the jam and makes loud booming sounds.

mine too. except the fact i find it so cute when he meow with his little voice that i like him even more. >,> my flatemate don't understand this because when he meow with such an insistance they became nervous and try to throw him out of the window.

i simply assume i find unnerving cat's things cute things instead :eek:

i consider to be lukcy >.<

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
palicao said:
mine too. except the fact i find it so cute when he meow with his little voice that i like him even more. >,> my flatemate don't understand this because when he meow with such an insistance they became nervous and try to throw him out of the window.

Obviously the preferable approach would be to keep the cat and defenestrate you instead. :rolleyes:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My cat likes to wake me with her impression of Wolverine. She'll place her paw on my cheek then ever so slowly extend her claws. Her eyes look psycho, but she's never hurt me. Feeling the beginnings of those needlelike claws always wakes me and gets her point across. FOOD NOW !

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, and then that rotten li'l sumbitch'd be running with his tail literally tucked 'tween his legs if he did it to me. Honestly, if I've worked a late shift and wanna sleep in late, I'm not letting some greedy little furbag wake me up early to placate it's gluttenous hunger.

sexycobra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One solution to some of the "problems" mentioned here is to not let your cat sleep in your bedroom:rolleyes: (I instigated that rule from day one, when my cat was still a little kitten).

When she senses that I'm slowly waking up, or she wants to wake me up, she starts purring on the other side of the door (what a nice wake-up alarm!). She rarely meows for food (unless she's extremely hungry), usually waiting for me to fill her bowl. Obviously, I consider myself lucky to have a cat with such good manners, I didn't teach her to behave that way...

When she was a kitten, she used to bring her toys and play right on the other side of the door if she felt I was not getting out of bed fast enough, so that was a little bit more noisy, but she stopped doing that growing up.

I absolutely love cats:heart:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And, I'd like to sing a song for you all:

"Memories ... "
:singer::kabong: