caught a best mate spying on me

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by OzSpeedoBoy, Feb 1, 2009.

1. OzSpeedoBoy

OzSpeedoBoy New Member

Albums:
    Hey all,
    Been an interesting night. Just finished having a shower and have noticed my house mate peeking through the window at me drying off. I have noticed him doing it before. But It is a little weird so I called him out.
    He came in and I told him I have been his mate for a long time and I believe I am very open and if he wants to talk about any thing I would rather face to face than having to look over my shoulder all the time.
    First he replied that it was becaus I take to long in the shower, after he has aploagised and I still say I don't care if he wants to talk about stuff and that.

I was hoping some one else has been in similar situation and how has it effected your frendship better or worse.
    I don't know what to expect

2. Gnashin Teefe

Gnashin Teefe New Member

i once caught a good friend going through my underwear in my the dirty-clothes bin. it was an uncomfortable moment, neither of us said anything, we both just pretended like it never happened.

do you and your house mate ever walk around the house naked (after a shower, etc)? that might alleviate his curiosity so that he doesn't have to peek at you in secret. now that your friend has been called out on it, I don't think he will be spying on you again. if you don't make a big deal about it, I doubt it will affect your relationship.

3. uncutaussie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd just get it out in the open.... flop it out and ask him if that answers all his questions.

I can understand it would be an awkward situation, have caught my room mate in the past checking out my package from a gap in my towels, and had him once walk in when I was in the shower that I don't think was accidental... but I just took it as a compliment.

4. ColonialBoy

ColonialBoy Member

As I've said before, I will unconsciously start looking at guys including workmates, then get extremely embarrassed when they find out. I then purposely ignore them which makes it worse.

In the Australian context, telling your mate that you find him hot, but still want to have a beer & do normal bloke stuff, is next to impossible. Your brain is giving you conflicting and socially unacceptable signals.

All I can say is that you start out as good mates, then if you have gay tendencies your mind will start taking it too far.

#4 ColonialBoy, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  5. AZZAWA

AZZAWA Member

I'm thinking your friend is either curiously gay or just curious to see what you have hanging between your legs. If you are cool with it I would do as toddca suggest and walk around nude either going to or coming from the shower. Sooner or later he will get bored with seeing the same old thing.

6. BLOC

BLOC New Member

You mean same YOUNG thing...:biggrin1:

7. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    give him a big hug, tell him its cool, then move on and invite him to shower with your sexy self

8. gavinlives79

gavinlives79 New Member

Albums:
    same thing with me has happened.. an old roommate of mine. he came into the bathroom a few times while I was showering and said he couldn't wait for me to get done because he had to piss so bad... I just got out of the shower even though he was in there. I basically grew up in sports locker rooms so it doesn't bother me one bit. plus, if he wants to look it's cool. I also once had an ingrown hair on the high part of my inner thigh, like right before my balls and I told him to come check it out to make sure it wasn't something more than just an ingrown (WHICH IT WASN'T) and at first he was like, "no way bro" but then i just said it was no big deal, we have the same parts and it's fine. He checked it out for me when I pulled my pants down so if he had any curiosity, he got a good look then..

9. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:
    When I was 13 untill I was 16 I use to go stay the night with my best friend. But because I am a boy and she is a girl I had to sleep in her brothers room with her brother. No biggie him and I became friends pretty quick. Well each of them had there own bathroom and I just always used his, no point in going to her room to take a shower right? Well I remember a few times he would come in and do the "I really gotta piss" thing and I never thought much of it. We all gotta piss. Then it hit me, wait...he could use his sisters bathroom, or his moms, or even the guest bathroom. Why the hell dose he keep coming in on me? I came out of the shower one day with a towel around me getting my clothes out of my bag to get dressed, I could see him trying to peek in my towel, so I bent over and when I did I made sure the towel came loose, when I stood back up "opps there it gos" He got an eye full I played it off as a accident so he didnt have to try to keep peeking. We both had a good laugh, different reasons of corse. lol. And from then on he never tryed to peek again.

10. BigDallasDick8x6

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'd make him give you a blowjob. Tell him he owes you one for checking you out. I doubt he'll complain.

11. OzSpeedoBoy

OzSpeedoBoy New Member

Albums:
    Thanks guys, sounds like you have all had happy endings in some way lol
    I don't know if I would go as far as force him to suck me off

12. arthur

arthur New Member

Albums:
    Mate, I don't think you'd have to 'force' him at all!??!?! Think he'd be quite willing!?!??! :wink:

13. AG08

Gold Member

I saw all of my buddies naked and they all saw me naked when we used to use the sauna and shower together after working out at the gym. I checked them out the first few times, and they checked me out the first few times. After that, it was old news and no one cared anymore. You seem like a fit guy from your pictures. Why not invite him to workout with you and then hit the sauna and showers together. Let him get an eyeful, and I'll bet that after a couple of weeks he won't even look anymore. When guys cover up around their buddies, it makes the other guy wonder what he's hiding. I had a buddy like that in university. He would never shower with us after working out. I'm straight, but I have to admit that I was damn curious to see what he was packing. After graduating from university, I went up to visit him one weekend. We decided to hit the Y together for a workout before going out for dinner and going on a bender (translation: getting completely drunk). I had to convince him to bring his shower gear because he was going to shower at home after working out. I just made an excuse like, why waste time? Let's shower right after our workout. He agreed and I got an eyeful of the goods. After that I was no longer curious. We were about the same size penis wise, and he had a pretty good body as did I. It wasn't a sexual thing for me, but for some reason I just wanted to see him naked. The fact that he wouldn't do it for so long made me even more curious. I think it might be something to do with a guy's psyche. We need to know our pecking order among our buddies. Nudity is the great equalizer among men and is a uniquely male bonding experience. Give it a try with your buddy/mate.

14. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

next time stand by the door, pull it open and flop it on his head

15. basque9

Gold Member

Albums:
    This sort of peeking happens frequently among gay buds and friends and is usually interpreted as a compliment, a form of acceptance and sometimes as desire. I don't think it is much different among staight guys, but then who am I to judge?

16. bojangle1988

bojangle1988 New Member

i've done this before. most of my friends talk to me about personal stuff, the feel comfortable doing it and trust me with the information, one just plain asked if he could see my penis lol. my g/fs in highschool tell everyone my business is big, like, rude, i just showed him and that was that lol.. i got the feeling that he couldn't believe i just pulled it out like that. lol. thank god he didn't try to touch it. that woulda been weird. :confused:

i took a shower with a friend i've known sense he moved here in my condo once, we were in a hurry and we have a guest bathroom but the master suite shower is massive and has two shower heads. he's really straight, and i could tell he was kinda curious at the moment, i leaned back to put my head under the shower and he pulled my dick lol. i was like HELLO! ha... then i got kinda horney cuz it felt good :rolleyes: lol...

17. AG08

Gold Member

You are correct. Straight guys check out their buddies as well. It's not always sexual. Sometimes it's just our competitive nature coming out. I take it as a compliment when one of my buddies compliments my physique, or I catch him checking me out. It means that I must be doing something right.

18. MovingForward

MovingForward Member

I remember being 16 and going to the gym with two friends of mine. They were both 14. I thought it was funny when we took a shower because my friends were jewish, and I am not sure if they ever seen an uncut dick before.One of the guy was gay, but the other friend was straight. It was funny though, catching them both staring.

19. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    one of my buddies snapped a pic of me with his cell phone while I was asleep...
    of course, I sleep naked...
    I had no idea until he showed it to me...
    I made him delete it...

20. salsfe

salsfe New Member

A friend told me he received a pic of my privates from my roomie that he snaped while I was asleep. He said he knew it couldn't be the roomie's junk, so he know it had to be me.

Draft saved Draft deleted