Caught an ear infection...

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Turned it out it was infected, so I prescribed the usual ear drops and medication in order for me to get better. Sorry for being away for so long...it is just that my ear on the right is clogged with all the mucas and whatnot. Pray that I could hear clearly instead of these muffled sounds on my right ear.

The left ear is fine...it is just that my right ear is a muffled sound whenever I hear something, so I have to turn the other ear. Sucks...but pray that it would be a speedy recovery. My doctor suggested that he would thorougly use some type of device(?) to thoroughly clean the right ear. It is a such pain and it does not hurt, but it stinks that I have this. Doctor did see it. It seemed to have developed quite a while back due to this infection, but I certainly hope it does not leave to be totally death on this ear. So pray that I could hear on this right side of my ear. I still have it and I still take all the ear drops and medication...sucks. Still the same...Oh, well. I have to patient...goodbye and wish me that I will be able to hear on my right side again. Thanks again for your responses. I'll try to respond to you as soon as I get better on this ear. Thanks again.

Last edited:

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hard to say, according to the doctor, but he did suggest that on Monday he'll check me up to see anything changes on the right ear. If not, they'll have to thoroughly clean it(with some type of metal thing?) at the emergency ward. I would say that the feeling is a discomfort and feels like a clog in my ears.....I do hear well...it is just that maybe they might be a rupture or something. I am not sure, but he did say I had a lot of mucus there...so I hope it is nothing serious like deafness. It is still annoying, but what are you going to do...?

So frustrating, though.

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dude! this serious stuff

I knew someone who got an ear infection, never took care of it, then it grew to reach his brain, resulting a long, painful death

all the best, and keep us posted!

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I got an ear infection the last time i went swimming. just give it time and it will go away, and keep picking that wax out ur ear lol

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I got an ear infection the last time i went swimming. just give it time and it will go away, and keep picking that wax out ur ear lol

In your case (not the OP, who's under medical care for this), I suggest you not pick at your ear. Instead rinse out occasionally with a capful of Hydrogen Peroxide. It works.