Caught By The Wife

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was a Tuesday morning when I got home. I’d been working the third shift as usual. And had just stopped off and bought my wife breakfast. Which I placed on the kitchen table.

As I walked down the hallway I couldn’t help but notice the bathroom door was open. My wife Misty had done finished her morning shower. She was standing at the bathroom counter. And had already put on her shear black stockings, garter belt and thong. She stood there styling and curling her long blonde hair. Her big 40 DD breasts were still out and on full display in front of the mirror.
My dick instantly got rock hard. And my mouth watered for her pussy.

“ Good morning Honey. Breakfast is on the table. “ I said standing at the doorway. Marveling at her sexy and curvy body.

“ Oh thank you Babe. “ She said turning toward me with a big smile.
I knew she was getting ready for work. So I walked on to our bedroom.

“ What are you going to do with your day? “
She yells through the house. As I was stripping down.

“ I’m going to get my workout in first. “ I said back to her, as I laid out my green jogging shorts.

“ Well after that you could cut the grass. “ She points out. “ And I noticed weeds growing in my flowers. And those suckers growing around the crepe mertles are really unsightly.

“ I just cut the grass Saturday. “ I said back to her.

“ Well Ed across the street is mowing his 3 times a week. “

WTF??? Ed is retired with nothing else to do. There was no way I was going to compete with that.
By then I was naked with my dick in my hand gently stroking it.
On the dresser I heard her phone buzz.
It was a text by her best friend Shirley. I usually ignore her phone but curiosity got the better of me. So I opened the text message.

“ Hey girl you gonna get some of that big dick at the office today??? “ Shirley asks.

“ What the Hell??? “ I asked myself. Was my wife cheating on me? “ So I scroll through her recent texts. To find out my wife’s supervisor Brad had a thing for her. And of course there was a pic. And Brad was a handsome young stud. A little younger than we were. And he had a nice big and thick cock. I looked down at my own cock. By the pic. He was obviously bigger. Of course in a way I was pissed. But I was also turned on to. To know my wife was obviously turning on younger men.
So I put the phone back where I found it. And put my shorts on. And made my way back to the bathroom.
She was then putting on her makeup. And had already put on some sexy smelling perfume. That she usually just wore for me.

“ You smell nice. “ I said as I started kissing her neck. The head of my cock bulging from my shorts. I pressed it against her ass.

“ Oh don’t start!...you know I have to get to work. “ She smiles and laughs a little.

“ Oh Baby we got time for a quick fuck. “
I reached around and gently groped her big tits.

“ No! “ She said pulling my hands from her breasts.

“ Why not? Are you saving yourself for Brad? “
She instantly turns and slapped me across the face.

“ Get the fuck out! “ She shoved me out the bathroom and slammed and locked the door.

“ I see now how you got that bonus and promotion! “ I shouted through the locked door.

I then stormed off to the garage. And started pumping the weights. Which being pissed off was going to be perfect motivation for a good workout. A few minutes later she walks in, dressed in her shortest mini skirt. Along with a thin white blouse and of course her sexy highest black high heels. Another thing she usually just wore for me.

“ Hey I just want to apologize about how I acted a while ago. “ She said nicely.
I put the weights back on to the rack and looked at her.
She put down her biscuit and coffee. And smiled and walked seductively toward me. And bent down. So I could see down her blouse. She then kissed me passionately.
After braking the kiss. She looked me in the eyes.

“ You know I love you. And you should know I would never do anything to hurt you. “

“ I know. “ I said softly like some submissive pussy whipped coward.

“ And when I get home. You better have that big dick ready. So don’t sit around all day jacking off and wasting it. “

“ Yes Dear. “ I said watching her walk out the door. She gets in to her SUV and drives away.

“ Yeah right!...I guess I’m only good for sloppy seconds or possibly thirds. “ I mumble to myself. Before returning to my workout. Oh what I would do to be a fly on the wall at her office. There was obviously a lot of sex going on throughout the work day I thought.
I finish my sets of bench presses. And put the barbell to the side. And start doing some ab work. Judging by the pic. Of Brad. He had a six pack. And though at the time, I was still fit. But Getting my abs as toned as his was probably not going to happen.
A little later I got interrupted.

“ Excuse me. “ I look up to see Cynthia one of our neighbors from down the street. She was new to the neighborhood. And was divorced with 3 kids. From what Misty had told me anyway.

“ Oh hi. Can I help you with something? “ I asked her being friendly and all.

“ Could I use your phone? My car broke down in front of your house. “

“ Sure it’s right there. “ I pointed to the phone on the wall.

“ Oh thank you. “ She smiles and turned toward the wall. And picked up the receiver and dialed some numbers.
I tried to return to my crunches.
Cynthia was a pretty good sized girl. Big tits and a big ass. In a black and orange dress.
Soon a heated argument broke out between her and her ex.
I tried not to act like I was paying attention. After all it was none of my business. But while she cussed him like a fucking dog. With her hand on her hip. I couldn’t help not to look at her caramel bare legs and her black pumps.
I’d never been particularly attracted to black girls. But my dick again grew hard and even twitched in my shorts. I looked up and noticed that she was looking at it. Knowing that I caught her looking she turned away. Obviously she didn’t want me to know that she was checking me out.
Which was no harm, cause I was just as guilty as she was.
She hangs up the phone.

“ It’s out of gas. The gauge ain’t right. “ She told me. I looked around the garage. And noticed my gas can.

“ I can fix that. “ I get up from the weight bench and get the can.

“ Are you sure? I don’t want to get all your gas. “

“ Don’t worry about it. This will get me out of cutting the grass. “ I said with a laugh. And out blocking my driveway was an older Buick Grand national. Early 80’s model I thought.

“ Nice car. “ I said to her.

“ Not really. I had a better one but my ex got it repossessed. So he gave me this old piece of junk. “
I proceeded to pour the gas in to the tank. I saved a little for the carburetor.

“ Pop the hood Babe. “ I said noticing that I called her Babe. Wondering if I fucked up. While I took off the air filter cover, and carefully poured the gas down the carb.

“ Okay try it. “ I said to her. She turned it over and it soon cranked.

“ Ahh. The sound of a V-8. The sound of performance. “ I said to myself. Cynthia had no idea what a treasure she had to drive. With a little body work. It could be an awesome car. I put the filter cover on and closed the hood. She still had the door open. And had her purse in her lap. Hunting for some money for the gas.

“ Oh you don’t have to do that. “ I said to her. Standing there with in her open door. I then see her looking at my bulging cock again. She turned the car off and smiled.

“ I really want to pay for the gas. “ She then pinched my cock between her finger and thumb. A little pre cum oozed from the head and stained my green shorts.

“ Don’t you have to work? “ I asked worried that she would be late.

“ I’m the boss! I get to work when I feel like it. “ She tells me licking her lips.
I reach for her hand, helping her out of the car. I slam the heavy door of the Buick. And silently walk hand in hand back to the garage.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was a Tuesday morning when I got home. I’d been working the third shift as usual. And had just stopped off and bought my wife breakfast. Which I placed on the kitchen table.

As I walked down the hallway I couldn’t help but notice the bathroom door was open. My wife Misty had done finished her morning shower. She was standing at the bathroom counter. And had already put on her shear black stockings, garter belt and thong. She stood there styling and curling her long blonde hair. Her big 40 DD breasts were still out and on full display in front of the mirror.
My dick instantly got rock hard. And my mouth watered for her pussy.

“ Good morning Honey. Breakfast is on the table. “ I said standing at the doorway. Marveling at her sexy and curvy body.

“ Oh thank you Babe. “ She said turning toward me with a big smile.
I knew she was getting ready for work. So I walked on to our bedroom.

“ What are you going to do with your day? “
She yells through the house. As I was stripping down.

“ I’m going to get my workout in first. “ I said back to her, as I laid out my green jogging shorts.

“ Well after that you could cut the grass. “ She points out. “ And I noticed weeds growing in my flowers. And those suckers growing around the crepe mertles are really unsightly.

“ I just cut the grass Saturday. “ I said back to her.

“ Well Ed across the street is mowing his 3 times a week. “

WTF??? Ed is retired with nothing else to do. There was no way I was going to compete with that.
By then I was naked with my dick in my hand gently stroking it.
On the dresser I heard her phone buzz.
It was a text by her best friend Shirley. I usually ignore her phone but curiosity got the better of me. So I opened the text message.

“ Hey girl you gonna get some of that big dick at the office today??? “ Shirley asks.

“ What the Hell??? “ I asked myself. Was my wife cheating on me? “ So I scroll through her recent texts. To find out my wife’s supervisor Brad had a thing for her. And of course there was a pic. And Brad was a handsome young stud. A little younger than we were. And he had a nice big and thick cock. I looked down at my own cock. By the pic. He was obviously bigger. Of course in a way I was pissed. But I was also turned on to. To know my wife was obviously turning on younger men.
So I put the phone back where I found it. And put my shorts on. And made my way back to the bathroom.
She was then putting on her makeup. And had already put on some sexy smelling perfume. That she usually just wore for me.

“ You smell nice. “ I said as I started kissing her neck. The head of my cock bulging from my shorts. I pressed it against her ass.

“ Oh don’t start!...you know I have to get to work. “ She smiles and laughs a little.

“ Oh Baby we got time for a quick fuck. “
I reached around and gently groped her big tits.

“ No! “ She said pulling my hands from her breasts.

“ Why not? Are you saving yourself for Brad? “
She instantly turns and slapped me across the face.

“ Get the fuck out! “ She shoved me out the bathroom and slammed and locked the door.

“ I see now how you got that bonus and promotion! “ I shouted through the locked door.

I then stormed off to the garage. And started pumping the weights. Which being pissed off was going to be perfect motivation for a good workout. A few minutes later she walks in, dressed in her shortest mini skirt. Along with a thin white blouse and of course her sexy highest black high heels. Another thing she usually just wore for me.

“ Hey I just want to apologize about how I acted a while ago. “ She said nicely.
I put the weights back on to the rack and looked at her.
She put down her biscuit and coffee. And smiled and walked seductively toward me. And bent down. So I could see down her blouse. She then kissed me passionately.
After braking the kiss. She looked me in the eyes.

“ You know I love you. And you should know I would never do anything to hurt you. “

“ I know. “ I said softly like some submissive pussy whipped coward.

“ And when I get home. You better have that big dick ready. So don’t sit around all day jacking off and wasting it. “

“ Yes Dear. “ I said watching her walk out the door. She gets in to her SUV and drives away.

“ Yeah right!...I guess I’m only good for sloppy seconds or possibly thirds. “ I mumble to myself. Before returning to my workout. Oh what I would do to be a fly on the wall at her office. There was obviously a lot of sex going on throughout the work day I thought.
I finish my sets of bench presses. And put the barbell to the side. And start doing some ab work. Judging by the pic. Of Brad. He had a six pack. And though at the time, I was still fit. But Getting my abs as toned as his was probably not going to happen.
A little later I got interrupted.

“ Excuse me. “ I look up to see Cynthia one of our neighbors from down the street. She was new to the neighborhood. And was divorced with 3 kids. From what Misty had told me anyway.

“ Oh hi. Can I help you with something? “ I asked her being friendly and all.

“ Could I use your phone? My car broke down in front of your house. “

“ Sure it’s right there. “ I pointed to the phone on the wall.

“ Oh thank you. “ She smiles and turned toward the wall. And picked up the receiver and dialed some numbers.
I tried to return to my crunches.
Cynthia was a pretty good sized girl. Big tits and a big ass. In a black and orange dress.
Soon a heated argument broke out between her and her ex.
I tried not to act like I was paying attention. After all it was none of my business. But while she cussed him like a fucking dog. With her hand on her hip. I couldn’t help not to look at her caramel bare legs and her black pumps.
I’d never been particularly attracted to black girls. But my dick again grew hard and even twitched in my shorts. I looked up and noticed that she was looking at it. Knowing that I caught her looking she turned away. Obviously she didn’t want me to know that she was checking me out.
Which was no harm, cause I was just as guilty as she was.
She hangs up the phone.

“ It’s out of gas. The gauge ain’t right. “ She told me. I looked around the garage. And noticed my gas can.

“ I can fix that. “ I get up from the weight bench and get the can.

“ Are you sure? I don’t want to get all your gas. “

“ Don’t worry about it. This will get me out of cutting the grass. “ I said with a laugh. And out blocking my driveway was an older Buick Grand national. Early 80’s model I thought.

“ Nice car. “ I said to her.

“ Not really. I had a better one but my ex got it repossessed. So he gave me this old piece of junk. “
I proceeded to pour the gas in to the tank. I saved a little for the carburetor.

“ Pop the hood Babe. “ I said noticing that I called her Babe. Wondering if I fucked up. While I took off the air filter cover, and carefully poured the gas down the carb.

“ Okay try it. “ I said to her. She turned it over and it soon cranked.

“ Ahh. The sound of a V-8. The sound of performance. “ I said to myself. Cynthia had no idea what a treasure she had to drive. With a little body work. It could be an awesome car. I put the filter cover on and closed the hood. She still had the door open. And had her purse in her lap. Hunting for some money for the gas.

“ Oh you don’t have to do that. “ I said to her. Standing there with in her open door. I then see her looking at my bulging cock again. She turned the car off and smiled.

“ I really want to pay for the gas. “ She then pinched my cock between her finger and thumb. A little pre cum oozed from the head and stained my green shorts.

“ Don’t you have to work? “ I asked worried that she would be late.

“ I’m the boss! I get to work when I feel like it. “ She tells me licking her lips.
I reach for her hand, helping her out of the car. I slam the heavy door of the Buick. And silently walk hand in hand back to the garage.
Great start but the Grand National is a fuel injected turbo V-6.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Unfortunately for me, being in the heat of passion and all. Wanting to see where this was going to lead. I didn’t bother to close the overhead door. But we were out of sight of the street and all. Cynthia knelt down and took my shorts down. I stood there naked before her. While she examined my cock. Taking it in to her soft dark skinned hands. She gently stroked me.

“ Is it big enough? “ I curiously asked. She opens her mouth and takes me between her lips. And softly sucks my cock.

“ Oh that feels so good! “ I say enjoying a top notch blow job. She soon let’s my cock go and looks up at me.

“ It’s just right! “ She gets up and takes off her dress. And bra. As I look hard at her awesome tits. They were even bigger than my wife’s. She puts her arms around me, we start kissing. I slip my hands inside her panties and squeeze her big ass. She brakes our kids.

“ Don’t worry about how big it is. “ She looks down at my cock. “ Sometimes there is such a thing as being to big. “ She then hooked her thumbs in to her full back panties and slipped them down. She stepped out of them And stands there in nothing but her sexy high heels. She then bends over my weight bench.

“ Fuck me! “ She demands. And with that said I look down with a big smile. I parted her pussy lips and put the head of my cock against her pink slit. It slid along and meshed in to her hot wet pussy.

“ Ahhhhhh! Yes! “ She said and stated to moan. I worked my cock back and forth inside her. I could tell she’d been used by a cock a lot bigger than mine.
Misty’s best friend Shirley had a tight pussy. And Misty’s pussy used to be tight also. But she to had been spoiled by big cocks many times. I didn’t care, it just turned me on for some reason. And I could always compensate by pleasing her with my pussy eating skills.
Cynthia’s pussy was a lot like Misty’s. I wondered if I would need them to finish Cynthia off. But judging by her moans and actions. I was doing something right. I slapped her fat ass and found another gear. Pounding her pussy hard and fast.
And soon she was yelling.

“ I’m coming! “ She yells out with excitement. And with one last mighty shove I bury my cock balls deep inside her hot pussy. I feel her pussy contract around my cock, as I shoot my load deep inside her. And of course I hold it there. Taking in the moment as if it was my last fuck or something.
As my cock started to shrink and slip out. I had this uncomfortable feeling come over me. I looked over my shoulder and there stood my wife. Standing with her hand on her hip. And a pissed off look on her face.

“ Baby this ain’t what you think it is! “ I say to her, not knowing what to say.
She again slaps me across the face.

“ You Son of a Bitch! What the Fuck Mikey? Are you in to black girls now? “
I just stood there speechless like a dumb ass.

“ After all the times I’ve shared you with Shirley, Rachael and Staci! Don’t you think I’m open minded enough that you could have told me you wanted Cynthia?....Hell I would have loved to join in! “

“ When was you going to tell me about Brad??? “ I shot back, putting her on the spot.

“ I was going to surprise you with Brad and his smoking hot wife Amber tonight!...But oh no! You had to just look at my phone and ruin it! “

I just stood there dumbfounded. Me and Cynthia watched as she stomped off the driveway and in to the backyard. Where she broke a switch from a yellow bell bush. She then stripped the leaves from the switch.

“ I better get out of here! “ Cynthia said reaching for her bra and panties. “ Your wife is going to go psycho! “ But before she could dress herself. Misty was back.

“ Drop them!...You ain’t going anywhere! “ She said to her. She then struck my naked ass with the switch.

“ Get in the God Damn House!!! “ She yells. She then struck Cynthia on the ass. “ You to! Get going! “
Cynthia runs right out of her high heels right behind me. Misty chases us through the house, right to our bedroom.

“ Get up in the bed! “ She tells Cynthia. She crawled up in the bed. And sat against the headboard. With her legs spread wide. My white cream was leaking from her pussy and dripped on to the bedspread. She had a horrific look on her face.

“ Just you wait until I tell your Daddy and brother about this! “

“ Oh Baby you can’t tell them about this! “ I said begging.
Misty grabbed me and pulled me across her lap. And right in front of Cynthia she whipped me with the switch, like I was a child.
Never before had I ever been so humiliated. I cried and begged for her to stop. And the more I fought to get away, the harder she whipped. It was the first time since I was 10 years old that I’d been whipped like that. I then regretted telling her about the time my mom whipped me like that for sniffing glue at school. I figured In Misty’s mind this is what I deserved.
When she finally run out of gas or rage, she stopped. My pale white ass and legs were beet red. As I caught my breath, and wiped the tears from my face. Misty looks over at Cynthia.

“ Now you can clean up that fucking mess you made in Cynthia’s pussy. “
Misty saw my eyes go right to the floor beside the bed. Under it is where we keep the trusty wipe it rag.

“ No!...Use your tongue! “ She said in a authoritarian way.

“ Are you serious??? “ I said almost braking my neck, looking back at her.

“ If your going to stick it!...Your gonna lick it!...Get to work! “ She then swatted my ass again with the switch.
I Then leapt between her spread legs and parted her pussy, lapping up the sticky cum I had just deposited in to her. Soon the look of terror, left Cynthia’s face. And a smile appeared.

“ Oh my!...That feels so good! “ She then looked up to see my wife smiling at her. She watched as Misty started unbuttoning her blouse. Cynthia as I slipped my fingers in to Cynthia’s pussy, spooning out more of the thick sticky goo. My lips found her swollen clit.

“ Oooooooh!...I like that! “ She said with a moan. While Misty parts with her blouse. She couldn’t keep her eyes off my wife, as she freed up her milky white tits from her bra. Wondering what she was up to. Misty Carefully unzipped her skirt, making sure I didn’t hear it. The skirt falls. Misty reached in to her thong. And she rubbed her own swollen clit. Yes she wanted to fuck. Cynthia noticed my wife’s thick puffy nipples as they grew hard. She took notice of Misty’s sensitive 3 inch wide areolas. That were a light pink in color. Misty then looked down at my growing cock. And thought for a moment.
She then reached for the cell phone that was still laying on the dresser. Which is why she returned home, remembering that she’d forgotten it.
She opens up the texts and scrolled back to Brads pic. She held the phone so Cynthia could see Beads big dick.

“ I can’t wait to get it! “ My wife said in a whisper.
Of course I heard her. I stopped and started to turn my head toward her.

“ You ain’t finished! Get Cynthia off! “ Misty yells at me. I get back to pleasing her. Cynthia continues to watch Misty. As she slowly opens the dresser drawer. And takes out her strap on.
Cynthia’s eyes gets as big as saucers. And her jaw dropped.
Misty puts her finger over her lips. To say to Cynthia to keep quiet. As she harnessed up and lubed the big dong with the lube that gets hot.

She then slipped off her high heels and waits. Until Cynthia’s body starts to shake and convulse. She moans loudly in total plesiosaur as the orgasm, flows through her body. Cynthia locks her legs violently around my head, when she’s obviously had enough.

And that’s when Misty slowly climbed in to the bed behind me. I feel the head of the strap on touch my ass. Like a scared and fuzzed up cat, I look behind me to see my wife with a devilish smile. As she shoved the toy up my ass.

“ You Bitch!!! “ I yell out trying to get away. But like a tag team partner, Cynthia grabbed and held me. As my wife viscously pegged my tight ass.

“ Take that! “ She yells with a laugh. Cynthia to started to laugh. She’d never witnessed such a thing before. As my wife pounded my ass for what felt like an eternity to me. Finally she pulled out. I collapsed on to the bed. Misty looked at her watch.

“ Damn I’m so late. “ She takes off the strap on and starts to dress. I turn around and give her a pissed off look.

“ Don’t you even look at me that way!...That is unless you want me to get Brad to fuck You tonight! “

Cynthia’s jaw again dropped. As she crawled out of bed. She looks again at my cock. It was at full mass again.

“ What about him? “ She asked Misty. She kind of wanted another round.

“ Oh no! I’m not giving him the pleasure of getting off yet. Once Misty was dressed she goes in to the dresser drawer again. And brings out a cock cage. And locks my junk up. So I can’t even get myself off. She slips the key in to her bra.

“ You better hope I don’t loose it before tonight! We don’t have another key. “
Which kind of let me know that her bra and probably everything else was going to come off, sometime during the work day. My cock gridded against the cage. As I imagined the possibilities of her stripping down for Brad.
She takes her phone out again and shows me a picture of Brads wife.

“ I’m not sure you deserve to fuck a sexy thing like her. But I’m for sure going to bring Brad home tonight. “
She slides her hosed feet back in to her high heels. And leads Cynthia back through the house.

“ The lawn is waiting! “ She reminds me just before I hear the door slam.

While I try to pull myself together and collect my thoughts. Misty stays with Cynthia while she gets dressed. Cynthia confided to her that she wished she had a man that was as submissive as I was.
Misty laughs.

“ You don’t just find a man like him. A good man has to be trained. When you think you’ve found the right one. Let me know, I’ll help you brake him in right. “
The girls then go there separate ways. And look forward to getting together again.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After Misty left. I knew I had fucked up. And it would take a lot to make it up to her. I found another pair of shorts to conceal my caged aching cock. And finished getting dressed. And went outside to work on the yard. Pulling the damn weeds. And clipping the suckers. I then got out the mower. And made two passes around the front yard, and ran out of gas.

“ Fuck!!! “ So off to the station I went, to replace the fuel that I gave Cynthia so she could make it to her job. Which I kicked myself in the ass for. Not for the gas though.
But as I thought about her, I didn’t regret it. She was a fine piece of ass. And could be a good friend with benefits. I smiled to myself. As I ran overfilling the gas can. Having my mind on other things of course.
I paid for the gas and bought a Gatorade. Knowing I would need it.
Returning home I put my ear buds in, and got to work.

Misty arrived at work. And casualty walks in to the office. And made her way to her desk. Brad of course noticed her coming in late. And being the boss he just has to point that out to her. He comes over to her desk, standing beside where she sat. He got a good view down her blouse.

“ A little late this morning aren’t you? “

“ Sorry about that Boss. I had hubby issues. “

“ You’ll have to make that up to me later. “ She sees him glancing down her blouse.

“ I’m good for it Boss. “ Misty said smiling.

“ Don’t let it happen again! “ Brad pulls himself away from her, and walks back to his office.

That attitude pissed Misty off. And she was going to pass that same attitude off to me.
As I was leisurely walking behind the mower. Enjoying the ample sunshine and a gentle breeze. My phone Buzzes. Interrupting me jamming to Metallica.

“ What now??? “ She text me a pic of Ed’s yard.

“ Cut it opposite of the direction that Ed. Cut his. And I want the grass bagged. We may have company. And I want my yard to look good! “
I then looked over at Ed’s yard.

“ Fuck! “ I had to start all over again. And had to push up and down the hill. At the opposite right angle that Ed. Mowed his. Not only that. I bought these mulch blades so I wouldn’t have to bag the clippings. My phone buzzes again.

“ I want to see no less than 6 garbage bags of clippings, when I get home. “

“ Fucking Bitch! “ There was no fooling her.
So off to the garage, to put on the high lift blades and put the bag on.

Meanwhile back at the office. Brad corners Misty at the coffee machine.

“ Are we still on for tonight? “ He says softly. He then started to massage her shoulders. She was instantly turned on, just by his touch. But she looked around, to make sure no one was watching. The company supposedly had a zero tolerance for anything sexual. And no way did she want Human Resources to find out, that they had something going on.

“ Of course we are. “ She said smiling. She glanced down at the nice sized bulge in his slacks. “

“ Meet me in my office....When the others go to lunch. “ He poured himself a cup of coffee.

“ And don’t be late! “ He said sternly. Making it appear to others, that he was getting on her ass for something.

“ Yes sir! “ Misty said with a smirk. And walked back to her desk, with a pouty look on her face.
While Misty returned to her desk. I was finally again slaving away on the front yard. Which I desperately needed to finish.
When all of a sudden an old white pickup truck stops on the street. I looked inside the truck. It was Shirley. I shut off the mower and walked over to her.

“ Hey stud....I thought you had a riding mower? “ I glanced in the tuck. She as usual was bra less. With her perky tits and erect nipples poking through a dirty white tank top. My dick started to get hard. And of course it got pinched in the cage.

“ Damit! “ I said picking at myself, trying to get it out of the bind it was in.

“ What’s wring? “ She asked watching me.

“ Nothing “ I replied, not wanting her to know about my predicament. I looked in to her truck. She had on some cut off shorts and nothing else. I glanced down at her sexy short legs and bare feet. Between her legs was an open can of beer.

“ You look like you could use a drink. She hands me the can, and I guzzle it down. She lights her a cigarette.

“ Steve’s on day shift this week. “ Which I knew cause we worked at the same place.
With the cigarette dangling from her lips. She reached down and unfastening her shorts.

“ I just shaved my pussy this morning. You want to fool around? “ she slipped her finger in to her tight fuck hole. And brought it out, and put it to my lips. I sucked her juices from it.
Oh how bad I wanted her. My mind was racing. I could probably free my cock with some pliers or something. I’d probably hurt myself trying it. But then Misty would know, and I’d be in more trouble.

“ Did Misty send you here to tease me? “ I blurted out.

“ No! Why did you ask me that? “ She seemed annoyed. And put off by the question.

“ What do you know about Brad??? “ I shot out at her.

“ Brad? Mmmmmmm!...I know he’s hung. And from what Misty says, he’s loosening her up quite a bit. I thought I could come by and offer you some tight pussy for a change. “ She then takes the final draw from the cigarette, and blows the smoke all in my face. And thumps the spent filter off in to my freshly mowed lawn. “ So do you want to fuck or not??? “ She said with attitude.
I’d never turned her down. But the more I thought about it. I just knew my crazy wife was setting my ass up.

“ I can’t! And I need to get back to work. “

“ Fine!...Looser! “ She then sped away in the old beat up truck.
And again I’ve pissed off the other love of my life.
I shrugged it off. And tried to concentrate on the task at hand. Which was getting harder and harder, since all I could think about was pussy.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The wife’s lunch hour.

At noon everyone got up from there desks. And started going toward the door. Everyone except Misty.
Nicole stopped by her desk.

“ you haven’t gone to eat with us in over a week? “ Nicole said to her.
Misty reaches beside her desk, for her lunch. Which consists of only some fruit, broccoli and celery sticks.

“ I’m sorry Nicole. I just can’t tempt myself with cafeteria food. “ She’ told everyone that she’s on a diet. She then took a bite of the celery to make it look good. But the truth was, Brad was giving her just what she needed for lunch. Nicole and a few others had been expecting that something was going on between her and Brad. Which drove a certain degree of jealousy around. The truth was that Brad had never come on to any of the other girls before. No matter how some of them tried to seduce him. Some of them even brought up the subject of him being gay.

“ There’s no man that’s that good looking that’s not gay. “

Was the quote used often to describe Brad. He had dark wavy hair, that showed no sign of receding. With brown eyes with a dark complexion. One of the lucky ones that doesn’t ever burn in the sun. He was tall at 6’4. And incredibly fit and lean. With just the right amount of muscle that it looked good.
He ran daily and hit the gym at least 4 times a week.
He kept himself clean shaven, except for casual Friday, when just a little five o’clock shadow would appear on his face.
He was also business driven. Or at least he kept work and his personal life separate. Or at least he did until Misty came along.

Once the office cleared out. Misty was up from her desk. Brads Office door was open. He was sitting behind his desk, watching her strutting toward him. As he looked at her sexy hosed legs. The clicking of her high heels echoed throughout the quiet office. He unbuckled his belt and unfastens his slacks.
Misty reaches for the buttons of her blouse. She turned her head from side to side, making sure no one else was in the office. She then smiles and seductively licked her lips. Coming toward him.
Inside the small supervisors office, she closes the door and the blinds.
Standing in front of his desk. Her blouse completely unbuttoned. But still was tucked in to her blouse. She reaches for the front clasp of her bra, unhooking it. Her big awesome 40 DD’s fall free, along with the small key. That goes to the cage that’s restricting my cock. It falls on to his desk.

“ What’s that? “ He asks.
The key drew his attention from my wife’s 3 inch wide areolas and her thick puffy nipples.
Misty starts to laugh.

“ That’s part of the hubby trouble I had this morning. “

“ What’s he done this time? “ He asked curiously.

“ I caught him in the garage. Fucking the black girl, that lives up the street from me. “

“ Really???...And how did that look? “

“ Mmmmmm! Quite hot to be honest about it. I want you to have the intensity that he had fucking her. When you fuck me tonight. As he watches with his pitiful small cock. “

Brad then stands. His slacks fall. He loosened and took his tie off. And unbuttoned his white dress shirt. Underneath Misty couldn’t help but look at his fit body. Which he even kept shaved. He kept the shirt on. And dropped his boxers. His long thick cock. Was at full mass. Misty couldn’t help but stare at it.

“ Is he really that small? “ Brad

. “ Compared to you He is. “ She licks her lips again, while reaching for the zipper of her skirt. Brad watched it fall to my wife’s feet. She stepped out of it, and pulled her thong to the side. Showing off her shaved fat and meaty pussy. She slides her fingers in to her wet cunt.

“ Mmmm! I’m so fucking wet. “ She pulled her fingers from her pussy and comes around his desk. Putting her fingers to his lips. He sucks her pussy juice, from them. Misty hooked her thumbs in to her thong. And pulled it down. There was really no time to waste. Misty then bent over his desk. Little did she or Brad know. From his computer monitor. The camera was on recording everything. And Human Resources at that time had a perfect view of my wife’s tits hanging. Along with every expression on her face. And from behind her. It had total view of every thick inch of Brads 9.5 inch cock. Misty tried to prepare herself waiting for it. Brad gets between her legs. With a big shit eating grin on his face. Guiding his sensitive mushroom tip along her slit. It finds her fuck hole and he pressed it in to her.

Looking right in to the camera. Misty lets out a grunt. She bites her bottom lip. As Brads girth stretches her tight walls of her pussy. She grunts again and again. With excruciating facial expressions. As Brad drives his big dick in to her. Pounding her with authority. Her grunts of pain soon turns to pleasurable moans. And in no time, Brad had her coming.

“ Oh God yes!!! “ Misty cries out. Without a doubt. Brad was owning her pussy. And even though he had her coming. He was far from finishing. For nearly the entire lunch hour. He fucked her. And with only minutes to spare. He sunk that big cock of his in to her. And emptied his fucking balls. She felt his cock twitching as every shot of hot cum flowed in to her womb. Filling her up, with just what she needs.
When he pulled out. Misty felt week in her knees. They quickly dressed. And Misty raced to the ladies room to freshen up.

She really needed a shower. She was a fucking mess. And felt like a dirty slut.
While washing her face and reapplying her makeup. The others returned. And of course Nicole noticed that Misty barely touched her lunch. She looked over at Brads office. And noticed him opening the blinds again. She knew something was going on.

Misty passed her desk. Nicole got a whiff of her as she passed. Brads cum was leaking from her pussy. And ran down her thighs.

“ You smell that? “ Nicole asks.

“ Smell what?...I don’t smell anything! “ Misty says.
Nicole turned toward her and looks her in the eyes.

“ It smells like sex! Are you? “ She motions toward Brads office. Misty starts to blush. And shakes her head no.

“ Yeah right! At brake time. Me you and the rest of us girls are going to have a little talk. “

Misty gulps and try’s to turn her attention back to her job. Pretending to ignore Nicole.

“ Inquiring minds want to know!...You know??? “ Nicole says. After all Nicole and some of the others had time and time again. Had been trying to seduce Brad. With no luck. They wanted to know what Misty was doing that they weren’t.

The afternoon dragged on like an eternity. And word of there affair went around the office like wildfire.
At brake time. Nicole and the other girls, corners Misty in the ladies room.
Not since junior high, had she felt so intimidated. They all bullied her until she broke down and came clean about her affairs with there boss.

“ He’s how big??? “ Monica shouts out. Placing her hand across her mouth. The girls were all in total ahhh as they heard the juicy details. They giggled and laughed like immature school girls.

It was again work time. Nicole puts her arm around Misty and hugged her.

“ Don’t you feel better now? “ Misty looks at her and smiled. The girls returned to there desks.
But unfortunately for Misty. The girls in the office aren’t the only ones that knew Misty was doing it with Brad.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Or made it a Monte Carlo SS

Still had TPI fuel injection but at least a V-8

Awesome cars

Had one in Gun Metal Blue
I did think about the Monte Carlo SS but something recently caught my attention reading about a GN that somebody had that had real low miles. And was in perfect condition. And supposedly very rare. So I went with it instead.

Reactions: pussylicker6996247

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
I did think about the Monte Carlo SS but something recently caught my attention reading about a GN that somebody had that had real low miles. And was in perfect condition. And supposedly very rare. So I went with it instead.

Yes it belongs to Jay Leno

Less were made so they were more collectible from the start

Reactions: Mikey22

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The rest of the afternoon passed by without any further incident. As they all walked out of the office. Passing Brad, who was handing each of them out there pay checks.

“ I’ll be over around eight. “ He said with a wink. Misty just smiled and nods. She soon made her way home.
By then I’d just finished putting the mower and the rest of the equipment away. I raced over to her SUV and opened the door for her.

“ Honey what do you think? “ I anxiously wanted her opinion about the yard since I worked so hard on it. She took a moment to study it. And made sure I had the right amount of trash bags of clippings. She glanced over at Ed’s yard. Then back at ours and sighed.

“ It will do I suppose! But that cigarette butt lying by the mail box ruins the looks of the whole thing. “

“ What a fucking Bitch! “ I was saying in my head. She just can’t let me have a win, no matter how hard I work for it.
I start off to go collect the cigarette butt, that Shirley just had to throw out there.

“ No never mind that! I’ve got something more important for you to do. “

“ Maybe she wants to fuck? “ I said to myself. Following her in to the house. She flopped down on to the couch.

“ Make yourself useful! “ She said to me. Knowing exactly what she wanted. I went to the bar and mixed her a bourbon and Coke. She sipped the drink as I eased off her high heels and started massaging her hosed feet.

“ Mmmm!....That feels so good! “ I moved on up her sexy legs. I moved slowly up to her thighs. She has sensitive thighs. And it makes her so fucking hot to rub her thighs. Maybe then she would take this fucking cage from my cock and we could fuck. My fingers went right to work. Her skirt was short enough. I could easily see above her stocking tops and her thong, Not only could I see it, I could smell it also. It was a strong smell of dirty sex, with out a doubt. She’d been with another man. I softly rubbed and teased her between her thong and stockings. She moans as I slip my fingers under the thong and tease her pussy even more.

“ Treat! “ Was all she said. As she spread her legs wider. With me between her legs. She placed her feet against the coffee table and leaned back. I moved and held the thong out of the way. While spreading her pussy apart. I go down on her, again she’s sipping wet. And I could taste the strong smell of sticky thick spunk, that Brad filled her with earlier.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I pushed my tongue deeper in to her stinking wet cunt.

“ Clean it good Baby! “ My wife demands. And so I did. Continuing to tongue fuck her as deep as possible. I used my fingers to. And from what I could tell. This Brad guy had a big cock. 4 of my fingers sawed in and out of her loose pussy with hardly any resistance.

“ Fuck??? The SOB has ruined her pussy!!! “ I said to my self. As I worked my right hand in to position to fist her.
She lets out a grunt, as her pussy just sucked my fist in.
I smiled as I turned, twisted and flexed my hand deep inside her. While she grunts and strains.
I then took my tongue and flicked it against her swollen clit. Teasing her more. She bucked back and forth against my fist. I went down on her clit again and sucked it with constant pressure until she came. Her body shook. As she grunts and squeals.
She comes down off the orgasm. I pull my fist from her used cunt.

“ Wow Babe! I wasn’t expecting you to fist me like that! “

“ Well if you’d take this cage off my cock, we could fuck? “
She looks at me and smiles a tasing smile.

“ No! “ She said still smiling.

“ What do you mean No??? “

“ No means No! You’ve got to earn the privilege to fuck me again!...And besides if Brad brings Amber over. You really need to save up yourself. Cause she’s not a two or three minute girl, like Cynthia was this morning. “

“ How much of me and Cynthia did you see this morning? “

“ I saw the whole damn thing!...And I wasn’t impressed!...You could do better! “
I was totally beside myself. At What a fucking bitch she’s become.

“ We need showers! “

“ We could take one together. I’ll even wash your back for you. “

“ No!...You take your own! “

“ Well can’t you take this damn thing off my cock?...So I can clean it and shave myself for Amber? “

“ No because you’ll just go jack off and waste it! Like you always do! “
We then went our separate ways. I couldn’t believe how bad she was treating me, she’d always been a bitch. But she’s been taking being a bitch to a whole new level. Especially since she’s got this new job. And making more money than I was.

After our showers, we dressed kind of casual in shorts and tee shirts. Misty chose to go bra less. Her big tits moved freely under her shirt. I could tell she was already turned on by her erect nipples, poking through her top. We sat on the couch together, and watched TV. As usual she took over the remote control. Making me watch some Chick flick on the Lifetime channel.

At 8:00 the door bell rings.

“ Get up and answer the door!...Don’t make my boss wait! “ Misty said.
So I get up and open the door. And I could tell exactly what my wife liked about him. Like described before. He was tall, fit and good looking. As far as guys go I suppose. I kind of thought he looked like one of those kind of guys that would be on a soap opera. Or possibly one of those that modeled underwear or something.

“ Hi I’m Brad. You must be Mikey? “ He extends his hand to me. I extend mine, and we shake. He squeezed my hand quite hard. Kind of letting me know, that even though he was in my house. He was going to be the fucking boss. No matter what.
He Just reeked of cockiness.

I looked around and past him, for his hot smoking wife.
Misty also noticed that he was alone.

“ Did Amber not come? “ Misty asked.

“ No I’m sorry. The sitter we use had something come up. So she had to stay with the kids. “

Misty again smiles. I could tell she really liked hearing that.

“ You want a beer Brad! “ I offered.

“ Sure “ He said.
So I went to the kitchen and got 3 beers. When I returned to the living room. Brad was sitting next to my wife on the couch. His hand was stroking her upper thigh.

“ Ahhh....Budweiser beer for the common man. “ He said kind of like expected better.
But he took the can and opened it.

“ Is there something wrong with Budweiser? “ I asked curious to see what he’d say.

“ Well I’m kind of a Kraft kind of beer guy. “

“ Ahh I see. We got a bar, would you rather have something else? “ I offered.
He glanced over at our small bar. Again he looked disappointed.

“ How about a cigar or cigarette? “

“ No I don’t smoke. “ He then put his arm around my wife. And propped his feet up on our coffee table.
So I sat down in my recliner. So I could get better aquatinted with this fucking jerk.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And of course, this gave Brad all the platform he needed to brag about himself.
He talked about growing up on Martha’s Vineyard. And spending summers sailing the seas on his fathers yacht.
Misty was captivated and hung on his every word.
I was thinking WTF? Did this SOB see in my wife. He was married to a gorgeous woman. And he could have any mistress he wanted. Misty was older than him. She was short, chubby with tits that sagged and a fat ass with thick thighs. And was nothing more than a low level office worker. She had absolutely nothing in common with him.

He soon steered the conversation toward sports. Apparently lacrosse was his sport of expertise. Which we knew nothing about. But he sure liked talking about it.

“ So Mikey did you ever pay in any sports? “ He asked.
And finally I got my chance to be a cocky ass hole.

“ Yes I played a little football back in the day.”
I said to him.

And that’s when my wife laughs hysterically.

“ Yes and we lost every fucking game our junior and senior year because of you! “
She said throwing me under the bus.

“ We were so bad they fired the Coach! “

“ That’s Bull shit! honey!...They fired him cause they caught you sucking his cock in the teachers lounge! “
Misty’s face turns red. Brad then gave her a surprised look.

“ So what do you do for a living? “ He asks me.
And again I try to be cocky and articulate.

“ I’m between gigs right now. I’m currently working at the Wall Mart distribution center. “

Brad then cuts me off.

“ Ahhhh....So your a blue collar type of man. It’s good to know there’s people like you to do the shit jobs. So people like me doesn’t have to! “ His arrogance was through the roof.

“ If you’d have let me finish. I’m between jobs. I’m really in to being a small business owner. “

“ Really?...Have you owned businesses before? “ He asked and seemed surprised.

“ Yes I had a landscaping business. “
And again my wife butts in.

“ Yeah right! First of all you were never a landscaper! You were a grass cutting boy! And you went bankrupt doing that! “
Again she throws me under the bus.

“ Why don’t you tell him about your other million dollar idea? “ She says to me.

“ Which one? I’ve had so many you know? “
I fire back at the bitch.

“ What about the wrecked coal truck you got parked around back that you can’t seem to get rid of? “

“ That’s not my fault! That was all Obama and Hillary shutting down the mines! “

I could tell that struck a nerve with Brad. His face turned red and his cockiness turned to anger.

“ Don’t be blaming Obama! Coal pollutes the air I breathe! “

I was really expecting him to get on his high horse and tell me about climate change and all that. But instead he just turned to my wife, and motions his hands toward me.

“ Not only is your husband a looser and probably the most ignorant son of a bitch I’ve met in a long time! He’s also a deplorable! How can you possibly have wasted so much of your life with him? “ He asked her directly.

And all she did was shrug her shoulders and smile.
He then looks at his watch.

“ Well lets get on with what I came here to do. I do have another woman at the house to please you know. “ He says taking his feet from our coffee table. He kicks off his loafers.
Then stands and takes off his shirt.

“ Oh Honey look at that body! “ Misty says getting all giddy like a teenage girl.
Brad makes sure he flexes his six pack abs and pecs. He then slowly strips out of his slacks. And as he lowered his boxers. This monster of a cock just flops out. Being flaccid it hung down his thigh.
Misty couldn’t wait to get her hands on it. And in no time she had the cocky stud rock hard.
I just stared at it, with my own cock shocked look. As My wife had one hand around the base of it, the other coddling his big balls. And the rest of it. She was desperately trying to fit it in to her throat.
She slurped and gagged on it. Letting it go just enough to get some air. And jerk on him a little.
She opens her mouth wide and goes down on him again.

“ Mmmm!...Your good at that Babe! “ He said running his fingers through her bleached blonde hair.
He then looks over at me.

“ Okay little man. Lets see what you got! “
So I stand and drop my shorts. Showing off my more realistic 5 inch cock.
Brad starts to laugh.

“ That’s all you got?...Just like a damn deplorable! No wonder your lady can’t keep her hands off me. “
He looks at Misty.

“ Lets go to your bedroom. “
Misty anxiously gets up. She strips off her tee shirt and shorts. And leads him down the hallway. Where he walks confidently. With that big cock swinging from side to side. I follow along behind them. Once in our room, she crawls up on to our king sized bed. I cut in front of Brad, knowing that my wife’s pussy won’t be worth a shit, when he finishes with her.

“ Oh no you don’t!...Don’t waste my time and hers, with that little dick of yours. “
He then points to the other side of the room.
“ Stand over there and watch how a real man can pleasure your woman. “
He then crawled up in to the bed, behind my wife. I guess he knows by now doggy style is her favorite position. He starts guiding his cock toward her waiting pussy.
“ And don’t even think about rushing me! They don’t call me the marathon man for nothing! “

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With his cock in his hand. Brad had this shit eating grin on his face. As the big mushroom tip of his cock, slid along my wife’s slit. It finds her fuck hole. And he just pressed it in. Misty lets out a grunt. Which was followed by a yelp. As his cock hit bottom. He grabbed her wide hips and pumped that big cock in and out of her. While I stood there fucking my fist.
About the two minute mark, I was already shooting my load. And my dick went limp.

“ Ha...Ha...Ha...Ha!!! “ Brad laughs me down hysterically. “ Is that all you got? Little man? “
Humiliating me even more.
He then slapped my wife’s fat ass hard.

“ Fuck me back! “ He demands.
And the surprising thing was she did. She rammed her ass end, right in to his cock. There bodies were in perfect sync. And Brad just kept going like a damn machine.
He finally broke a sweat at the thirty minute mark.

“ I want you to ride me! “ He said pulling his big cock out of her. It was glistening and shining. Coated with her cum.
There was no way he could last much longer. I popped a couple of Viagra’s so I could redeem myself.
Brad then laid back on my side of the bed. And Misty straddling him. Reverse cow girl style I guess. Just so she could face me. Her fingers guided his big dick, in to her slippery wet and gaped out cunt.
I just watched with my jaw dropped as inch by inch of his long thick cock, disappeared inside my wife’s womb, filling her up like she’d never been filled before.
She moans loudly as she aggressively rode him hard.
She slowed down only briefly. So she could belittle me.

“ Oh Brad is so awesome! You just don’t understand. How a woman feels, while being fucked by a real man.

She then picked up the pace, and tossed her head back. And let’s out a squeal, as she comes again and again.
Then she went down on his cock hard. And he holds her there. I watch his cock as it seems to have a mind of its own. I could see it twitch and throb, as it was blowing its load. It just pumped and filled her pussy up. To full capacity. As she came off of it. Cum was still squirting. His cream just ran out of her pussy.

She then grabbed his cock. And jerked him, shooting the hot cum all over her big tits. until she finally drained his big balls.

They then kissed. And Misty laid her head on to his chest. He grabbed up the remote control. And turned on the Tv. And flicked through the channels until he found sports center.

Is wasn’t long before Brad snapped his fingers.

“ Hey boy! “ He said.
There was no way I was going to respond to that.

“ Hey....Hey...Hey...I’m talking to you Fucking Retard!!! “ Of course he was in his cocky arrogant voice.

“ Who the Fuck are you calling a Retard??? “ I yell back at him.

“ You!..You dumb ass!...You owe me! “ He points down to his cock. “ Crawl up here between my legs and suck my dick clean! “

“ What do I owe you for? “

“ For giving your wife the best fuck she ever had!...Now get your Faggot ass up here and suck my cock! “

“ Hell No! And I ain’t no Fag! “

“ I say you are a Fag! “ He pushed Misty off of his shoulder. And starts getting up off the bed. Flexing his pecs at me.
Standing in front of me, he shoved me. I drew back to punch the Son of a Bitch. He ducks and tackles me to the floor. On the dirty shag carpet, right where the dog shit the night before. He rubs my nose in it.

“ You’ll never beat me you Pussy Fag boy! “

Holding my head he pulled me to his cock. I kept my jaws locked. No way he was going to get the satisfaction of me sucking his dick. He slapped his flaccid cock against my cheek.
Misty was on the bed laughing her fucking ass off.

“ Your So fucking week and pathetic! Your wife deserves better than you! “
He then drug me back on to the bed. And shoved my face down in to my wife’s pussy.
I instantly start lapping up the cream pie.

“ Mmmm!...Nobody eats pussy like you baby!” Which was the nicest thing she’d said to me all day.
While I continue to clean her up. I feel Brads hand, as he grabs and squeezed the cheek of my ass. Which I instantly tightened up. I stop and turn around to look at him, with my chin covered in his cum.

“ Next time we meet. I’m fucking you in your tight little ass! “ He then laughs wickedly. And as he walked out the bedroom door. He starts to whistle this happy little tune. Walking along with his flaccid cock swinging.
He stopped by the laundry basket. That was outside the bathroom. Deciding that he needs a souvenir. He goes through my wife’s dirty panties. But he doesn’t pick a sexy thong, or her bikini panties. No he goes right for her fat momma panties. He gives them a good sniff. And continues down the hallway, whistling his happy tune.

In the living room he gets dressed.
Then pours himself a Scotch, from our bar. Where he finds my only box of fine Cuban cigars.

“ Oh why not? One won’t hurt. “ He fires the cigar up. He enjoys it. As he returned to the couch. And watched some more Sports center. While he finished the Scotch.
Finally he leaves. From our bedroom. I hear his Porsch crank up. As he drives out. Finally the Son of a Bitch is gone.
I breath a sigh of relief, as I make my wife come once more. While Sucking her clit.
By then the Viagra is kicked in and my cock was aching to fuck.
And that’s when Misty pushed me away.

“ I’m sorry Honey! But I’ve really had enough. And Brad wants me at the office early, so we can get our morning quickie in. “
She rolls over and turned off the lamp, and soon drifted off to sleep.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next day.

I was on my way across town. To wash and detail a woman’s car. Which is another one of my potential side businesses, I’m trying to get started. My phone rings, and of course it’s Misty.

“ Hello “ I said in kind of depressed voice.

“ Hey Honey. Could you please stop by Subway and get me some lunch? “
After what happened last night. I thought about not even answering it.
But she sounded nice and cheerful. Which was usually not in her nature. Except of course, when she wants something. Like lunch I suppose.

“ Okay I’ll get you something. “

“ Thank you Honey. And just bring it up to the office. “

I then hung up on her. The least she could have done was meet me out front. So I wouldn’t have to see Brad.
But I went on to get her sandwich. And the closer I got to there office building. The more nervous I got.
My ass Tightens up instantly. All I could think about was that SOB. Coherence me in to his office. And bend me over his desk. And fuck my ass, while my bitch of a wife. Just stands by and laughs.
I take the elevator up. And as the door opens. I see the cocky Son of a bitch, in his office. He was on the phone, smiling and laughing.
I tried to ignore him, as I made my way to my wife’s desk.

“ Hey Babe. Here’s your lunch. “

“ Oh thank you. “ I sit it down on her desk. And as we’re talking quietly.
Brad shows up. He slapped me hard on the back.

“ Hey man. I’m sorry about last night. Hope there’s no hard feelings. “ He extended his hand.
And not wanting to act like an ass. I shook it. He sounded nice and sincere. And maybe to nice. But I had this sick feeling in my gut.

It’s kind of like that feeling you get in junior high. When those preppy cool kids want to be your friend. The same ones that tease, bully and call you names. And of course you want to be there friend. Because there the cool kids. But every time you fall for it. You always get stabbed in the back. Especially when your set up by the hottest girl in the school. Who offers you some pussy. Then her boyfriend and his friends beat the Hell out of you.

But karma can be a bitch to. Oh how I laughed a few years after High school. When I walked in to a store. To see that same girls picture on one of those Busted papers. All those smoking hot looks were gone. She was all hollow eyed, shot out and spent. With a bad case of meth mouth. Apparently she turned out to be nothing but a crack who’re.
I bought the paper and had the pic blowed up. So I could frame it, and display it on my living room wall.

Oh sorry I’m rambling now. But those were the same feelings I was getting from Brad. At the time. And my instincts were correct.
As I watched him open the sack, and take the sandwich out. He unwrapped it. And took a big bite. And slowly chews it.
He then turns his back, to walk away.

“ Thanks man. “ He said with a mouth full of food.
I glared at Misty.

“ I bought that for you! “ She just sat there and smiled.
Brad then turns around.

“ Hey did I hear that you were in the car washing business to? “

“ Sometimes why? “ I asked curiously.

“ Damn Big bird shit on my windshield this morning. I’d appreciate it if you’d take care of that for me. Maybe if you do a good job, I’ll let you wash and detail it, after all you owe me you know. “
He takes another big bite of the sandwich and goes back to his office.

WTF??? I was thinking. I guess I was going to be his slave or something.

“ Oh and I’ll be late getting home this evening. Brads got me an appointment with his trainer. Oh and he’s so fucking hot! “

“ But Baby! Our workout time was supposed to be our time together? “ I argued feeling sad and depressed.

“ I know!...But Brad thinks he can help me get my abs and thighs toned. “

I just turned around and left, in anger and disgust. And Hell No! I didn’t clean his windshield!
While I made my way across town, I wondered if I was loosing her. All I’d ever wanted was to love and take care of her. I’d been working around the clock for years. To give her the life she wanted.
And now Brad has come along and nothing I do is good enough.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After I finished washing and detailing the ladies car. And getting paid of course. I just drove around for hours. After all, why go home to be alone.
I needed to talk to someone desperately. And the only one I knew to talk to, was the one I pissed off yesterday.
I drove past the old trailer park 3 times. Getting my courage up. I had to apologize to her. I finally drove in. And saw her old truck parked in front of the old rusty trailer. The small yard was littered with old appliances. A couple of old dirt bikes leaned against a small storage shed. and just junk was everywhere. Her old late 70’s Camero was up on blocks. At one time it was the fastest in town. Beside the steps was a mountain of beer cans. Cigarette butts littered the driveway and grass around the small porch. A pit bull was chained up, next to the Camero. It gets up and growls viscously.

“ Calm down boy. “ I said softly slowly I stepped away from the car. And climbed the rotting steps up to the small porch.
I could hear old classic country music playing inside. I knocked on the storm door.

Shirley comes to the door and just looks at me. She can see the desperation in my face.

“ What’s wring? “ She asks sympathetically.

“ Is Nick home? “ I asked, not wanting any trouble from another jerk.

“ No...Nick is gone. “

“ I’m sorry. “ I said to her, assuming he was gone for good.

“ Don’t be...I’m not. “ She pushes the storm door open.

“ Come on in. “ she leads the way. Naked from the waist down. Her ass and tight pussy looked amazing. Despite her dirty bare feet, she looked sexy as Hell. Her long blonde hair was all the way down to her ass. I followed her in to the small kitchen. And sit down at the table.
From the refrigerator she gets two beers. I watch her perfect bra less tits move, as she moves around the kitchen.
I take a cigarette from her open pack, and light it. Inhale and start to cough.

“ Damn Marlboro Reds!...How do you still smoke these? “

“ Old habits are hard to brake. “ She smiles and lights herself one.

I then apologize to her about yesterday. And tell her everything that’s happened the last two days.
She listens carefully with her jaw dropped. A shocked expression on her face.

“ OMG!...You want me to kick her ass? She deserves it you know? “
I shake my head no. Seeing two friends since the first grade fight was not what I wanted.
Unable to hold back my tears any longer. She reached across the table, and held my hand.

“ I would have never done you that way! You’ve worked so hard, and deserve so much better...I feel this is my fault to. “ She to starts to tear up.

“ Why do you say that? “ She squeezes my hand harder.

“ Cause you were my boyfriend first. And with my stupidity I let you get away. “
I thought about that for a moment and laughed.

“ That was ninth grade Babe? “ I said to her.

“ I know. “ She wiped the tears from her eyes.
“ If I could do it all over. I would have never let you go...That beautiful house y’all live in would be mine. Those perfect two kids you’ve raised would have been mine. And we all would be so much better off. “ She then sighs and crushed out her cigarette in the ashtray.

I thought about what she’d been saying. And unfortunately. She was probably right.
I wiped away my own tears.

“ And So What do you know about this Brad guy? “ Since she obviously knew they were fucking around, from what she said yesterday.

“ Not much. “ She reaches for her smart phone. And opened the text messages.
She scrolled through them. And showed me a pic of Brads big dick.

“ Check out the size of my boss’s big cock!...There’s enough dick here for both of us! “ Misty told her.
I noticed that Shirley didn’t respond to the text.

“ You didn’t want to take her up on it? “ I asked her surprised.

“ At one time I would have. But it’s not right. And I’m really not like that anymore. “
She said sincerely.

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. This girl used to be the biggest cock teasing slut, that would spread her legs for anybody. And here she was taking the moral high ground.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Shirley finished her beer and smoke. She then squeezed my hand and smiled.

“ Come on. “
I get up from the table and followed her through the dark and cluttered trailer. In to the hallway. She stops and turned to me. We kiss. Our tongues meet. My hands finds her perfect shaped bare ass. I give it a nice firm squeeze.
She brakes the kiss and looks in to my eyes.

“ I want to do this right. I need a shower and a trim. And wash my feet. “ She laughs a little and smiles again. The shakes her perfect ass a little, stepping in to the bathroom.

“ See you soon. “ She closes the door.
I continue toward her bedroom. And look around for a moment thinking.

“ What a mess! “ She’s not much of a house keeper. But that’s not important right now. I reach down and squeeze my cock. It’s getting there, but I need a boost. I ain’t fucked this girl in a long time. And I sure don’t want to let her down.

“ Get you another beer if you need it. “ She yells through the door. I hear the water come on. Followed by some old sad George Jones song.
Must be from her play list. For sure no country station plays good country music, like this anymore.
I squeeze my cock again.

“ Damn! Viagra I need it. “ I go out back to my truck. Only had two left. Hope it’s enough. I got some Trimix at the house. If I knew this was going to happen. I damn sure would have brought it.
Damn dick don’t work like it did at 18 20 or 30. This getting old shit really sucks!
Back inside I chase the pills down with a fresh beer. I then go in to her room and strip down.

“ Come on boy!...Get up! “ I gently play with myself. Back when I was young and flexible I could self suck. That’s not even possible now. But getting a blow job would really help.
Misty could really suck a dick! Her mom could also give an awesome blow job.

“ Damn it! “ Why am I thinking of either of them. Misty’s a fat cow compared to Shirley. And her mom is old and shot out.
At only 4’8 Shirley’s body is still slim and sexy. Her tits ain’t as perky as they were when she was younger.
But at least they don’t hang to her belly button either.

“ Damn! I’m really bad mouthing my wife in this. Ain’t I?....I hope she never reads this Lol. “

The water turns off. I hear the hair dryer come on. Shirley was a natural blonde. She used to have that Ferra Faucet look. With the feathered wings. To me that look is sexy as Hell! Though I sure the blonde comes from a bottle now. And that’s okay with me.
At least most girls can keep a decent head of hair. Like my dick most of my hair went down the drain. More of that getting old shit I suppose.
I look down at my cock again and smile.

“ That’s right boy! Almost there. “ I pump my cock more vigorously. Feels good. Not as good as it felt at 20. But it’s going to have to do.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hear the bathroom door open. Shirley slowly walks in to the bedroom. Wearing a short blue satin robe. She teasingly opens it.
Oh her body looked amazing. As she takes it off. Completely naked she crawls in to bed toward me. She comes to me, we kiss again. She tastes nice and fresh. She must of brushed her teeth to lol.

As we kiss she started playing with my cock. She brakes our kiss. I watch her get more serious with my cock. Stroking it, stretching it. And looking at it.

“ Well Is it big enough? “ I ask her seriously. I wanted an honest opinion.

“ Your bigger than Nick was. “
Which made me feel better to at least know, I was bigger than her most recent lover.

“ You’ve got a nice cock! You’ve always had a nice cock. “ She then goes down on me.

“ God! That feels so Fucking good! “ she took my whole shaft. All the way to my balls. Which she gently coddled. She was so soft and gentle. She works my cock slowly and gently.
It then plops out of her mouth.

“ I want you in my pussy! “
I look down at her pussy.
She’d shaved it bald while in the shower.
I wanted to go down on her.

“ No! Just fuck me! “ She said begging.
No way I could turn that down. She lays back. Her legs spread automatically.
I got on top of her, and put the head of my cock to her slit. She grabbed me tightly and lets out a squeal. Her pussy was just as tight as it was, when she was a teenager.

“ Fuck your tight! You sure your not a 50 year old virgin? “
She lets out a laugh.

“ You know I’m not you silly boy! “
As I gently fuck her. I go right for her neck. Kissing and sucking it hard.

“ That’s right!...I want evidence to prove we did it. “

“ Really? “

“ Yes cause I want to show them off to Misty. “
And I didn’t care one bit.