Caught By The Wife

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hearing that just motivated me to fuck her even more. As I pounded away at her tight pussy. In the back of my mind. It occurred to me, that my wife always talked bad about Shirley. Making her out to be the biggest slut. So I would be turned off by her. And not ever consider going back to her.

“ Fuck!!! “ My load is building fast.
I try to slow myself a little, so I could last a little longer.

“ Damn!!! “ I wish I would’ve brought the Trimix.

“ Harder!...Harder!....I’m almost there! “
She cries out.

“ Great! “ I slam my cock in and out of her tight pussy. My dick pops.

“ Oh Shit! “ Damn old cock and to tight of pussy!
She grabbed me hard as I sunk in to her all the way.

Squirt....Squirt...Squirt!
Three good blasts and I collapsed on top of her. Breathing hard. Fucking her is a real workout. Even though it probably didn’t last no time.

“ Are you Okay? I heard that pop? “
I roll off of her. Still breathing hard.

“ It will be okay!...It’s happened before. “

“ Oh okay. You were really good! Not every guy can get me off like you did. It really felt awesome! “
My head swells with pride. At least there’s one girl in the world that I can satisfy. In my mind I’m kicking myself in the ass. I should’ve spent the last 30 plus years with this girl. And I think I’d be a lot happier today.
Even though she’s not much of a house keeper.

From her lamp table drawer. She brings out a baggie.

“ Nick left his stash. He calls it skunk. “ I watched her as she quickly rolled up a joint, and fired it up.
We share the joint, passing it back and forth between us. In no time I had a Hell of a buzz. I don’t smoke this shit often.

“ I better get going. “ I get up to dress.

“ I really don’t want you to. But I know you have your hands full with Misty. Your welcome here anytime. “ She says getting up and putting on her robe.

We walk out on the deck.

“ What happened to the car??? “

“ Nick stripped it! That’s why he’s not here no more. His fucking dope man has my wheels, carburetor and intake manifold! “

“ Damn!!! “ I look around the yard at all the junk. My eyes return to the dirt bikes propped against the shed. One of them was an old twin shock Suzuki.

“ I got to get this place cleaned up! The landlord is on my ass! “

“ What’s up with that Suzuki? “

“ It’s one of Nicks deals. Somebody owed him some money. And gave him those instead. That thing is a real beast! It’s a RM 400. You can have that Maico to. “

“ No we’ll scrap the Maico. That’s a real piece of shit. “

“ You get it running. We’ll go riding. My bike still runs to. “

“ Your bike? “ I asked real curiously. She smiles with pride.

“ My CR 80! “
My jaw dropped. Damn this girl can hold on to some good stuff.

“ Are you serious? “ I ask in disbelief.

“ It’s in the shed. I would have killed Nick. If he gave my bike away. “

She’d had this thing since she was a kid. She wasn’t much smaller than she is now, when she got it. But that’s beside the point. Her brother gave it to her, when he moved up to the 125 class. She turned out to be a damn good rider. A hell of a lot better than I ever was.
She helps me load the bike up.

“ If you have any trouble with it. You can take it to my brothers house. He can fix anything.”

“ Thanks “ I give her another kiss. Before I get in the truck.

“ I’ll text you this weekend if I get the bike running. “

“ I’ll be ready. “

I drive home. In my driveway I unloaded the bike. Misty pulled in and parks. She jumps out in her tank top and yoga pants.

“ What the Hell are you wasting my money on now??? “

“ It didn’t cost you a dime babe! “ I push the bike in to the garage.

“ What the Hell are you gonna do with it? “

“ Well I thought since you have your boy toy, at the office and all. Me and my girlfriend can go riding this weekend. “
I see her face turn red.

“ You’ve been with Shirley! “
I just smiled and nodded.

“ You’ll kill yourself on that thing! You need a ladder to even get on it! “

“ Good!...That will give you all the time in the world with Brad! “

“ Damn it Mikey it ain’t like that! Brad is my work. I have to fuck him or I’d loose my job! “

“ Oh Bull shit!...Nobody does that! “

“ I love you you know! “

“ Yeah right!...Did the trainer have a big dick to? “

“ I don’t know! But he worked the shit out of my abs. “

We go inside the house. I just grabbed my blanket and pillow. And went to the couch.
If Misty loves me. She’s got some serious making up to do.

Reactions: pussylicker6996247

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Misty’s perfect world starts to crumble.

The next morning, I get up from the couch. I fix a pot of coffee and get ready for work. Back on days now like a normal person.
I don’t say a word to Misty. I just leave. On my drive to work. I spot Cynthia out on her morning walk.

“ Damn! What an ass! “ I say to myself. She smiled and waved at me.
I’d sure like to fuck her again some time.
I get to work and clock in. And go in to the office, to find out what today’s grueling work would be.

By then Misty’s up, dressed and on her way to work. In the office her and Brad exchange smiles and winks. Everybody in the office knew they were doing it. All the girls were looking at Misty, with jealousy and envy.

“ What the Fuck did she have that they didn’t? “ Many of the other girls asked each other. Most of them were younger, prettier. And all were a lot smarter.

Meanwhile over in Human Resources.

Mr. Bud Baxter was the CEO. He was in his own executive office. When Jill Thomson. Who was a supervisor in the HR. department.

Jill walks in to Buds office, carrying a lap top computer.

“ Sir we have a situation that you need to be made aware of. “

“ What’s that Jill? “

“ I’ve got this video from the night security team. “
She sets the computer down. And starts the video.
Which showed my wife bent over a desk. Her blouse open with her big tits hanging. The camera showed her, from the front. Behind her. There was a man, with his huge cock showing from the side. But it didn’t show his face.

“ Where and who is that??? “ The disturbed CEO asks.

“ That’s Brads Office Sir. “

“ Nice cock! “ Mr. Bud said.

“ Mmmmm!...Very nice Sir. “ Jill said, with her own pussy getting wet.

Jill had a love and hate thing going with Brad. Like many of the girls. She liked him cause he was so good looking.
But she hated him because. He took her job.
Which she worked hard to get. Then was given the task of training Brad. For weeks they worked closely together. And he never made a pass at her.
She was drop dead gorgeous. With long sexy legs. Perfect silicone filled tits. And of course a nice ass that fills out a dress well. She was blonde with green eyes and flawless skin.

She thought like some of the others he had to be gay. He was just to good looking not to be. And she tried hard to flirt with him, and he just ignored her advances.

Then comes Brads pay. And that pay gap between a man and a woman. Jill was infuriated about that. She’d been busting her ass for years to get that position. And then just got knocked back to the HR office.
Jill did some nosing around to find that Brad was making six figures a year. And she was pissed.

It didn’t matter to Jill that Brad come from an Ivey league background. And had numerous business degrees. And was highly recommended from high society types that Mr. Baxter respects.

The video continues. As Brad shoved that big dick in to my wife’s pussy. The excruciating look of pain on her face. As that big cock stretched her pussy was priceless.

“ This is the kind of thing that brings law suits sir. “ Jill points out.

“ I know!...I know! “ Bud said, looking stressed and in deep thought.

“ Well What are you going to do about it? “

“ The only thing I can do is promote him. “

“ What?...Promote him? Are you serious?...Promote him to what??? “
Jill was definitely pissed off again.

“ I don’t know yet. I’ll probably have to create him a position. And give him a raise. “
You could just see the rage in Jill’s face hearing this.
He then reached in to his desk and brought out two plane tickets.

“ Brads to big of an asset to the company. Our competitors would pick him up in no time. If we got rid of him. “
He reached in to his desk. And brought out two plane tickets.

“ Jill I’ve got an important assignment for you. “
Jill perks up.
“ I want you to accompany Brad on a Business trip to Jamaica. “

“ Really??? “ Jill gets happy and excited.

“ Yes take two weeks. That will give me time to clean up this mess. “

“ You want me to fire her sir? “

“ No I’ll handle that. But what do you know about this woman? “

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jill smiles and opens a folder given to her by a private investigator. She smiles as she looks it over.

“ She’s from the temp service sir.
She’s 49 years old, married with two children. “

“ Does she have a college education? “ Bud asks her.

“ She graduated high school in 1988. “

“ Is that all? “

“ Now Jill you know we want the best and brightest candidates we can find. No college is unacceptable. “

“ Yes sir I know. I’ll call the temp agency and tell them to take a better look at who there sending over to us. “

“ What about her employment record? “

“ It says here from 1985 to 1990 She worked as a cashier at a grocery store. “

“ Oh wow! She was young doing that. I can’t get my teenagers off there ass to work at any job. “

“ Me either sir. Mine are lazy as Hell to. “

“ What has she done since? “

“ Throughput the 90’s She worked at Wall Mart quite a bit. And for a time she was an exotic dancer at The Pussy Cat Club. “
That caught Mr. Buds attention.

“ Dancer??? “

“ Yes sir. Not much about it. The report says the place burned down in 1996. It seems kind of a redneck deplorable kind of joint. “
He looked at her picture on the video again. His cock starts to grow hard.

“ This to might be some interest to you also. It appears that somewhere along the way she acquired a Realestate license. But there’s no educational background to support this. “

“ So she’s a fraud? “

“ I don’t know. The Realestate company checks out. It’s Delta Reality in Mississippi. Formally owned by a Deborah Jones. And currently owned by Misty’s twin sister Crystal. “

“ Fuck!!! “ Mr. Bud looks instantly pissed off.

“ You know her sir? “

“ I made the mistake of investing in one of her commercial Realestate schemes. It was a gentrification project. She was a slumlord of some shit hole apartment complex. She kicked all the poor people out. And demolished the place. The new place was going to have loft appointments for young professionals. And several high end boutiques and an art gallery. The deal fell apart and there was a big stink about it in the news. All the investors except her lost there ass in it.
She should be in prison for business practices like that.
What else has this girl done? “

“ Looks like she was co owner of three failed companies her husband has tried to start.
And here’s one more thing. “
Jill brings out two jailhouse mugshots of my wife. One dressed and one stripped nude. Both dated November 1989.

“ So she’s got a record to? “

“ Apparently there’s only the pictures. Supposedly there was a mysterious fire that destroyed all of the records of charges that she was facing. I don’t know how the pictures were saved. “

“ Yep we need to get rid of her. She’s bad news. You and Brad enjoy your trip. I’ll take care of her. “

Jill starts to collect her computer and things.

“ No leave them. “

“ Okay sir. “ As soon as she leaves his office, Mr. Baxter unzips and takes out his cock. And looks at the two pictures.

“ Damn! She was a hot little slut! Back in 89.”
He starts the video again and watched as Brad brutally fucked my wife, as she was bent over his desk.

“ Mmmmm! Just you wait till I get a hold of your ass! With my big dick! “

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bud looks down at his big veiny thick cock with pride. And moans as he gently stroked it. Minutes later he shoots a huge load of his hot spunk. Rope after rope flys and lands on his mahogany desk.
About that time Jill walks in, startling him. She smiles walking toward his desk. As he rolls his chair up under it. Hoping she doesn’t see anything. The top buttons of her dress was open. She leans forward.

“ I just want to thank you again for the trip. “
She then wiped up the cum, with her fingers and sucked them between her luscious pink lips. She smiles and turns. Shaking her ass while she walks out of the office.

The next day.

Misty arrived at work. And quickly noticed Brad was not there. She sits at her desk and looks over at Monica.

“ Where’s Brad? “

“ They say we’re on our own today. Brads got some personal business to attend to. “

“ Oh okay. “ Misty then looked down and depressed. As she boots up her computer. And starts her work. With no lunch time fuck to look forward to. The morning just drug by.
At lunch she goes to the vending machines. Unaware that Mr. Baxter was watching her closely.
As she put the change in the machine and made her selection. She bent over to retrieve the Diet Coke. Wearing a tight pair of khaki dress pants.
Suddenly her pussy was grabbed from behind. She’d hoped it was Brad. But as she turned around she noticed it wasn’t.

“ Hey!!! “ She said startled.

“ Hi I’m Bud Baxter. CEO.
Just hearing that intrigues Misty. Brad was a good catch for her. But a CEO could really help move her up in the company she hoped.

“ Your the new girl? “

“ Yes Sir. I’ve just been here a month or so. “

“ How about joining me in my office. I’d like to get to know you better. “

“ Mmmm!...Okay. “
He watched as my wife leads him toward the elevator. He likes how her hips and ass swayed from side to side.

She was really in to him to. He appeared to be around her age. And seemed to take care of himself body wise. He wasn’t no fat slob and he dressed well in a suit. Like any CEO she supposed.
On the elevator he started rubbing her ass again. She feels his finger press in to her slit.
She lets out a little moan, letting him know she likes that. Her nipples start to harden.

Off the elevator he leads her to his executive office.

“ Please have a seat. “ Misty sits in the plush leather office chair. And crosses her legs.

“ Would you like a drink? “ He walks over to the small bar in the corner.

“ Scotch on the rocks would be great. “
He fixed her the drink, and brings her the glass. She sips the drink and watched him. As he walked around his desk. She couldn’t help but notice the huge bulge in his slacks. It went down his thigh.
Just by that, she knew he was hung. And was definitely curious about his package.
He sits and takes a drink of his own Scotch.

“ Misty I know your still on at the temp agency. And as we select our potential employees. We do an extensive and thorough back ground check. “
He then brings out the two mug shot pics.

“ Would you care to explain these?...Your future with our company will depend on it. “

“ Wow!...1989? Y’all do dig deep. “ She sighs
“ It was really a big misunderstanding. They thought they caught me drunk driving. I was only 18 or 19 back then. “

“ Drunk driving is a serious charge. You can kill somebody doing that you know? “

“ Like I said it was a misunderstanding. See in the first pic. Those are 5 inch heels I was wearing. I flunked the sobriety test. “ Mr. Bud looks closely at the pic. And behind his desk unbuckled his belt.

“ I see in the second pic. That you took everything off? “

“ Mmmm! Not exactly I didn’t the female guard stripped me down. “ with her leg crossed she dangled the navy blue pump from her toes. She sees Mr. Baxter staring at her nylon clad foot.
“ My hubby always says I got sexy feet. “ She looked down at her foot. And flexed the shoe back on to it.

“ Sorry I’m rambling now. “

“Oh don’t be. Please continue. “

“ There were a lot of pics of that. I have a copy of them all at home. If you would like to see them. And just so you know by that second picture. All the charges were dropped. Just use your imagination. “ Misty smiles and licks her lips.

“ So I take it that that was a fun night for you? “

“ Oh yeah!...Those guys and the girl really liked me. “

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“ So I understand that you were a stripper to? “ He asked with both hands under his desk. Unfastening his pants. Misty could hear his belt buckle jingling. And his zipper being pulled down. She looks at him and smiles, knowing exactly what he’s doing. He frees his big cock and holds it loosely in his hand and pleasures himself, as he questions her.

“ Well Yeah I was an exotic dancer. I used the name Misty Blue. “

“ What kind of music did you strip to? “

“ I liked Ozzy Osborne the most. That man just makes my pussy so wet. I used tattoo rock and roll dancer a lot....But I also used Metallica and Nirvana and music like that. That’s pretty common in places like that. “

“ So do you have any tattoos? “

“ Maybe “ She again licks her lips.

“ I don’t have no music here. But I need you to strip for me. “

“ Oh Mr. Baxter?...Strip for you??? “

“ Your potential future with this company depends on it! “

“ I see. “ Misty slowly unbuttoned her light blue blouse. “ one button after the next reveals her white lacy bra.

“ I saw you looking at my heels. If I’d known this I would have worn my skirt. “ She bent down and slipped off her navy blue pumps,

“ That’s Okay. “ He glanced down at her nude nylon clad feet as she stood up. And slowly took off her blouse. She seductively takes off the white bra. Allowing her big and awesome 40 DD’s.
Topless standing before him she cupped her hands over them and rubbed them.

“ There a lot bigger than they were in 89. “
She then bent over his desk, allowing them to hang and swing a little. “ You like my big tits??? “

Mr. Baxter just sat there looking hard at her thick puffy and erect nipples. And her sensitive 3 inch wide areolas.

“ Fuck!!! “

“ Mmmm!....Yes you want to fuck me??? “
She stood back up and unfastens her pants. She slowly pulls her zipper down. Showing him her full back panties. He could see the outline of her big pussy through them.
She then slipped her fingers inside her panties. She rubbed her clit a little.

“ I’ve got a big fat pussy. And a big fat pussy needs a big cock. “ She dipped her fingers in to her slit. And pulls them out.

“ Would you like a taste? “ She extends her fingers to the mans lips. He greedily sucked her juices from them.

“ Mmm! Yes...,You do want my big fat pussy don’t you??? “ In the back of her mind she was thinking about a permanent position. With all the benefits that comes with it.
He lets her fingers go.

“ Please continue. “ He said with excitement.

“ Yes Sir! “
She lowered the tight khaki dress pants. And stepped out of them. She sees him looking at her knee high nylons.

“ If I knew all this would happen. I’d would have worn my sexy stockings. “
He glanced at the dressed mugshot again, noticing her sheer black nylons.

“ Were you wearing stockings in this pic? “

“ Oh yeah! And I had on a pair of sexy black satin panties that night. My hubby always loved to dress me up like a total slut. “
Mr. Baxter’s cock pulsed and flexed in his hand, under his desk. He again looked her over from head to toe.

“ Should I take my nylons off to? “

“ No there fine. “

“ I wore this same outfit when the temp agency sent me to there doctor. That’s what he said to. I laid back on the table and put my hosed feet in the stirrups. He went down on me right then and ate my pussy. “

She then teasingly pulled her panties down enough to show him that she was shaved.

“ Do you like eating pussy??? “
Mr. Baxter’s jaw dropped. His mouth was watering for my wife’s pussy.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She slowly lowered the panties more. Revealing herself to him. The panties soon fell to her feet. She stepped out of them.
That’s when he stood from behind his desk. His own slacks and boxers fell to the floor.
Misty gasps. Seeing how hung he was. She thought Brad was hung. But Mr. Baxter’s cock was even bigger.
Misty thinking of having her pussy ate then took a back seat. She wanted to check out that big hung cock of his.
She stepped away from her clothes, coming around his desk. She knelt before him like an submissive slave.
He looked down and smiled, watching her gently examining his cock, with her soft hands.

“ So you like a big cock??? “

“ The bigger the better! “ Her response though anxious. Did have a nervous tone to it.
She grasped the cock in her soft hand. And felt it flex and pulse powerfully. She stuck out her thick tongue and started to tease it.
But Mr. Baxter wasn’t in to a little tease. He took that thick cock. And shoved it in to my wife’s throat. He firmly held her head and fucked her throat. Making her gag.

A sense of fear came over her. She liked being in control. But Mr. Baxter wasn’t going to have it. He was the Boss! And he was going to make damn sure Misty knew it.
His girth even stretched her mouth.
Her entire sexual past from the first time loosing her virginity as a teenager. Through all her boyfriends. The high school principal. The football coaches. The gang bangs in the boys locker room. To the brutal fuck she took that night at the jail. By the huge black man.
Then through all the affairs and orgies she had through her 20’s and 30’s. None of those made her feel the way Mr. Baxter made her feel at that moment.
She felt like a piece of property. He was going to use her and own her like a slave.

After minutes of fucking her throat. He pulled out. She gasped for breath. Breathing hard. Beads of sweet broke out across her face. She trembled as he pushes her down on to her back. With her eyes wide, she watched that huge cock dangle between his legs. As he took off his coat, tie and shirt.
Lying on the short carpeted floor. With her head out to the side of his desk. She looked over. Seeing her navy blue 4 inch pumps, one was up right. One was on its side. Along with her other clothing. She then was questioning herself about what she’d just gotten herself in to.
She looks toward the closed office door. Wishing somebody would walk in and stop this.
The head of his cock slides along her wet slit. She feels it enter her. Followed by the stretch. She bites her lip. His cock feels as hard as steel as it goes in to her.
She lets out another gasp. And grabbed hold of him, as he drives that big thick cock in to her.

No there wasn’t going to be an hours worth of a man worshipping her pussy by eating her out. And fingering and sucking her clit, like she liked. Oh no her boss was going to fuck her. And it was going to be a fucking that she wasn’t going to forget.
She felt his big full balls slapping against her ass. She looked up at her hosed feet up over the strong mans shoulders, as he held her in place.

She again looked toward the door. She could hear others talking, and laughing. One was a woman’s voice. She heard the sound of her high heels as they approached the closed office door. Knowing in her heart that she would walk in and witness the sexual act. Misty looks up seeing the look of determination on Mr. Baxter’s face.
But the door never opens. She hears the copy machine working. Then the sound of the woman’s high heels as she walks away.
Misty looks at her watch. Almost 30 minutes had passed.
He pulled out of her, and rolled her over.

“ Doggie style?...Cool! “ She said to herself. That is until she felt the cheeks of her ass being stretched apart.

“ No!...Not my ass!!! “ She says out loud. But Mr. Baxter wasn’t going to put up with that.
He shoved that big dick right up my wife’s fat ass. And he fucked her hard. Again letting her know he was the boss.
She then felt him holding her tightly. Balls deep inside her tight poop shoot. She feels that big dick flexing and stretching her tight hole. As burst after burst of his hot seed goes deep in to her ass.
He then lets out a moan and released her just for a moment. Before grabbing her by the head and forcing her toward his cock. She sucks him clean, like a good slut would.

They then got dressed in silence. She stuffed her bra inside her purse. And buttoned up her blouse, tucking it neatly in to her khaki pants. She sucked in her belly to fasten the tight pants, then stepped back in to her navy blue pumps. She looks at him once more to see him smiling at her.

She walked out of the office. Feeling his cum still in her ass as she walks. She stepped on to the elevator, Shaking nervously in her high heels.

“ WTF???...Just happened? “ She asked herself as the elevator went down to the ground floor.
She walks through the lobby. Seeing others looking at her. She glanced down at her bra less breasts, feeling like a dirty slut. She wondered if any of them knew what she’d just done.

In her SUV. She leaves the parking lot. Assuming that she would be guaranteed a six figure position now. She looked forward to getting home and taking a nice hot bath. But then her cell phone rings.
It was the temp service.

“ Hello “ She says in her cheerful put on happy voice.
Only to be told that there had been a mix up with her application. The lady sincerely apologized. But her position and pay scale were going to be seriously down graded.
Her new assignment was for her to report to the civic center the following night at 11:00 PM. To work with the cleaning crew, following the Nine inch Nails concert.

“ What the Hell??? “ Misty said following the bad news. She then tried to call Brad, only to find that he blocked her number.
She turned around and sped back to the office, hoping to talk to Mr. Baxter before he went home for the day. But she was confronted by security.
They told her that her parking pass had been revoked and she was no longer welcome at the office.
Leaving the parking lot Misty was pissed. And she did the only thing she knew to do. She went to the liquor store, and bought a bottle of Vodka.

When I got home. I saw her curled up on the couch, passed out of course.

“ Like mother like daughter. “ I said to myself. Thinking back to all the times I used to take advantage of Misty’s mom while she was drunk like that. My dick grew a little hard as I looked at my wife laying there like that. I had a feeling something bad must have happened at work, cause Misty didn’t drink like that very often. So I just let her be. And went on in to the kitchen to fix a snack.

My cell phone dings. It was a text from Shirley. Just seeing it was her, made my dick even harder.

“ You got that bike running yet? “

“ No I’m fixing to work on it. “

“ You want some help? “

“ Sure come on over. Misty’s passed out drunk. “

She then sent me a pic of her shaved pussy.

“ Good!!! “ She then sent me a smiling emoji.

I went right to the refrigerator for my Trimix. And right there in the kitchen I injected myself.
I went out to the garage and got out all the tools and stuff we would need for the bike. While I waited for Shirley. And in no time my dick was rock hard.

She drove in to the driveway and hopped out of the old truck. Just in a tee shirt and jogging shorts. A Marlboro red hung from her lips. I went out to greet her. Looking through the storm door in to the den. We could still see Misty passed out.
I took the cigarette from her, and gave her a nice long kiss, right in my wife’s line of sight. If she would have woken up and seen it.

I led her on inside the garage. But unlike I did with Cynthia at the first of the week. I made sure I pulled the roll up door down. So we wouldn’t be surprised by Misty catching us.
I quickly pulled her shorts down and laid her back on the weight bench. And ate that beautiful bald pussy of hers.

“ Oh God!...Your so good at that! “ She reaches under her shirt and plays with her tits. While I lap my tongue against her clit.
“ Misty’s taught you well! “ She said softly. Confirming what I always knew. But rarely got to see. My wife eat another girls pussy. Some things she tried to keep secret from me. But that just motivated me to eat and please her more. She soon comes hard.

“ I want to ride that big dick! “ She said feeding my ego. I just couldn’t get over having a girl telling me that I’m big. But in reality at her small frame and stature I guess it doesn’t take a huge dick to satisfy a smaller girl.
I found and rolled out one of Misty’s exercise mats. And lowered my pants and laid down on it. She took off her shirt and straddling me. She guided my cock in to her tight pussy with her fingers and lowered herself on to it.
She felt so amazingly hot and tight.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Under the blinking Florissant lights she rode me hard. I again wanted to kick myself in the ass, for not spending all these years with this girl. In no time we were both coming again. As I filled her pussy up. She leans over me. We kiss again.

“ Nothing like a little sex before work is it? “

“ Absolutely! “ I agreed with her.

“ Get me a beer and I’ll get to work on this bike. “

I go back inside the house. Finding that Misty had changed locations. As I got the beers from the refrigerator. I could hear her in the bathroom. Throwing her guts up.

“ You Okay Babe? “ I knock on the door and open it. And there she was stripped down to her panties and knee highs. Hugging the porcelain throne. Sweating and stinking like a drunk whore. I wet a wash cloth and wipe her face.

“ I’m going to be out in the garage if you need anything. “ I say to her as she heaves and throws up again. As I walk out the bathroom I look back to see the cum stains in the crotch of her panties. I assumed that it was from Brad. But I didn’t know at the time that Brads boss had actually got to fuck her ass. Which she did really need.

I returned to the garage.

“ She’s sick as Hell! “ I told Shirley with a laugh. Handing her a beer.
The bike was a dirty greasy mess. Almost or even worse than my wife’s panties were at the time. I found out then that Shirley was quite the mechanic. Her and her brother had rebuilt her CR 80 several times down through the years.

“ It could use a new top end. But I think we can get some rides out of it first....It’s going to smoke a little. “

“ Where do you get parts at? “ I asked her naively.

“ Internet Babe. You can get anything off the internet. “
I thought about that as I remembered the lawn mower mechanic that sold me a new four stroke motor for my Toro. Which turned out to be a piece of shit. He That said the engine rebuild kits were outlawed. He took the two cycle motor off and took a sledgehammer after it.
I guess that was something Obama required them to do before melting it down as scrap.

We worked on the bike for hours. It was a little after midnight. When I mixed up the fresh can of fuel for it.
Unfortunately for me being short also. I had to find a block to stand on, to climb on to this fucking beast.
Misty might be right. I might kill my self on this thing.

“ You better hang on to it! This thing through Nick around like a rag doll. “ Shirley said with a big smile.
I then give it a kick, followed by 10 more kicks. Shirley turns the screws on the carb. I kick it over a few more times. And the thing fires up, filling the garage full of noise and thick blue smoke. The smoke detector goes off.
Shirley opens the garage door. I rev the bike a few minutes letting it warm up. She then gets behind me, giving the bike a little push. I put the bike in gear and take off. In first the power band kicks in.

“ Fuck!!! “ I shift in to second and third. Hanging on for dear life. As I shift through the gears. I move up on the seat. Trying to hold the front end down. It had been decades since I rode a bike. And my little bike didn’t have shit compared to the power of this thing.
I made about 3 laps around the block and decided to call it a night. From the garage I see Misty standing there next to Shirley. Wearing her night gown. I guess she felt better and had gone to bed. I assumed I woke her up. I shut the bike off and coasted in to the garage.
The girls pull the door down. Neighborhood dogs are barking there heads off. Through the window we see a police car pass. Shining a bright light in to the yards.

“ There’s no telling how many laws you broke riding that thing! “ Misty said.

“ People just don’t know what fun is anymore. The damn kids riding weak ass golf carts just look at me like I’m crazy. When I get my CR 80 out. “ Shirley said, taking another sip from her beer.
I was thinking about how much I negatively altered the climate. Somewhere there would be a hurricane, Tornado or possibly an earthquake cause I’m riding this thing. But if none of that happens. At least I killed some damn mosquitos.

“ I want to go riding to! What about my three wheeler? “ Misty wanted to know. The first time I heard her mention going riding in years. I’m sure she just wants to go because me and Shirley are going. And she doesn’t want us to fuck. Little did she know we all ready did. Right under her nose to.

“ It needs tires Babe. “

“ Well get me some tires and fix it!...I’m going to bed now! “ She goes back in to the house. I walk Shirley back to her truck. And give her another long kiss, wondering if Misty would be peaking out the window.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I go in to our room. Misty’s laying on the bed, watching Tv.
“ There’s something different about you tonight babe. Did something happen at work today? “

“ Not really. I think I’m going to look for something else to do. “
I could tell by hearing that she’s lying her ass off.

“ What would you like to try next? “

“ Well I got you a couple of e-mails. Some people want you to give them a price for cutting there yard. Maybe if you get me one of those zero turns. We could work together again. “

“ I appreciate your efforts babe. But a Zero turn costs a lot. I went bankrupt remember. We’ll have to save up.
She doesn’t want to hear all that. And quickly decides to change the subject.

“ Mmmm! Come rub my back babe. “
I get on the bed with her, and start massaging her back.

“ It’s been a long time since you did this for me. “

“ I thought I was replaced by Brad? “

“ To Hell with Brad. “ She grabs me and pulls me to her. We kiss she holds me tight.
Her hands move down. And start unfastening my jeans.
She breaks the kiss and looks down.

“ I’m going to make you hard! Like I used to. You ain’t going to need no viagra! “

“ Go for it! “
She gets my cock out. And starts to work her magic. And to my surprise it starts getting hard. Slowly but surely. She comes up for air and smiles.

“ Your cock tastes like Shirley’s pussy you know? “

“ Oh yeah I know! “

“ Mmmm! Tastes good! “ She goes back down on me. WTF? Is she trying to put in my head? Usually she’d be furious about me banging her. And suddenly she’s cool with it.
She lets me go and rolls over on all fours.

“ Fuck me! “
Oh wow! Been a long time since I heard that one. There was no way I could deny that invitation.
My cock just falls in to her gaping hole.

“ Damn! Tighten up Bitch!!! That damn Brads got your fuck hole all fucked up! “ I then slap her fat ass. She tightens up some. I throw my dick in to her hard and fast.

“ Oh yeah!!! That’s how I like it! “
With her hand she vigorously rubbed her clit.
Suddenly my cock slides out. I pull the cheeks of her ass apart and shove it up her ass.
She lets out a grunt. As I fuck her tight ass. Balls deep inside I let my nut go.

“ Ahhhh! Feels good! “ My cock quickly goes soft and slipped out.

“ That ass is good and tight babe! “

“ I know...Guess I had that coming? “

“ You Damn right you did! “

I then lay down next to her. She lays her head on my chest. and tells me she loves me. And drifts off to sleep.
As I hold her I wonder if she’s telling me the truth. Or Is she just playing with my head?

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The next morning.
I’m awakened by the buzz from my cell phone. It was a text from Shirley.

“ I’m on my way. “
I pushed my wife off my chest. She continues to snore. I get up and take my morning piss. Then get dressed.
In the garage I open the roll up door. And push the big bike outside. It’s a beautiful summer morning. The birds are singing and everything. From the distance I hear the loud high pitched whine of a two stroke engine approaching. It slows and here she comes. The short little blonde. Her long beautiful hair hanging from under her helmet. I couldn’t believe how good the antique CR 80 looked. After all these years.
She rode in to the driveway, with a big smile on her face. As I put on my helmet.
I get the bike cranked. Surprised that it started so easily. As it warms up. It just fills the air with thick blue smoke.

Across the street. Where this young progressive punk lives. He was outside detailing his smart car.
He was yelling some bull shit at me. He was probably the SOB that called the cops the night before. Thanks to the noise of the two loud bikes. I don’t know what it is. And I’m sure it would piss me off, if I knew. So I just shoot him the bird. And off we go.
Shirley pops a wheelie and rides it all the way up the street.
I’m doing everything I can to hold the mighty RM down. I sure don’t want a case of road rash on my second ride on this beast.

Just outside my subdivision. We go in to the woods. Under the dense canopy of the pines. We weave in and out along the curvy trails. Up and down the hills we go for hours. I hadn’t had this much fun in years.
We come to a place where we used to go swimming as kids.
We park the bikes. With a teasing smile. Shirley quickly strips down. She then runs along and dives head first off of the cliff.

“ Oh Fuck! “ I say watching the dive. She’s damn sure more daring than me.

Splash

I hold my breath anxiously waiting. Then her head pops up. She swims around a little.

“ Come on in! It feels good! “

I take a running start and just jump. Like riding, playing football and running a business. I’m not worth a shit at swimming either. She might have to save me from drowning.

Splash
Deep I go in to the water. No telling how deep it is. Supposedly it was a mine from years ago. Finally I come to the surface. Looking around I spot her, and swim toward her. We play and swim around. She leads me closer to the side. My feet finds a rock to stand on. She comes to me. We kiss. She holds me tightly and drives her tongue in to my mouth.
Under the water she grabbed my cock. I was shocked that it was rock hard, with no meds or pumping or anything. As we kiss I look around at the nasty green water. Could this be the fountain of youth that I desperately need? Or will I be dying from some incurable disease a few months from now. No telling what might be in here with us. But I’m damn sure going to enjoy the moment.
She guides my cock to her pussy. I feel myself enter her.
She lets out a moan, and tossed her head back.
We hold each other as I fuck her incredible pussy.
Oh it feels good. I’d love to spend the rest of my life with this girl.
But what about Misty. She can be such a bitch. She’d probably keep a divorce going for years. She’d take every penny I had. And probably every penny I’d make in the future.
Yes I kick myself in the ass again for marrying her.
Her body tenses around mine. I fuck her hard and cum inside her. We kiss again.

“ I love you. “ She whispers in my ear.

“ I love you to. “ We swim around a little more. I look up at the steep cliffs around us.

“ How are we going to get out of here? “

“ You don’t remember? “

“ No not really. “
She laughs.

“ Follow me you stud. “
She climbed out of the water. On to the rocks. From below her. I watch where she places her hands and feet as she climbs naked up the cliff. Pulling and pushing herself along. I try to do exactly as she does. I don’t dare look down.
I wonder how in the Hell did I make this same climb before. Was I drunk, or stoned? Or maybe my balls were just bigger back then.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Finally we made it to the top. In exhaustion we lay together on a flat rock. After a short rest. She rolled over and kissed me. And in no time we were fucking again. She was really wearing me out. But we were having the time of our lives. I shot another load in to her tight pussy. We had a smoke. By then it was getting late.
The damn bike had gotten cold, and didn’t want to start.

“ Fuck! “
We were out in the middle of no where. No way could we get a truck out here.

“ Put it in second. I’ll give you a push. “
Shirley pushes me along. Down a hill I go, letting clutch out. Bike fired up. I open the throttle. Power band kicks in. Up the next hill. Leaving a trail of dirt flying and more blue smoke. Needs that new top end. Or a least a set of rings.

From another trail beside me. Shirley on her CR 80 blows past me.

“ Damn! That girl can ride! “
Back to the trails we go until we come to the road.

“ Lets do this again! “ She yells over the noise of the bikes. She smiles big. I give her the thumbs up. She turned left and went her way. I turned right and went mine.

At home Misty hears the bike coming. She comes out to the garage as I coast inside. And shut the bike off.

“ Did y’all have fun? “

“ Oh Hell Yeah! “
I noticed that she’d uncovered her antique Honda ATC from the corner of the garage.

“ You know both of these look like they belong in a museum. Or a junk yard. We should go price you one of those new KTM’s And me a side by side. “

“ Baby those will have to go on our wish list. Along with the Zero turn mower. But I think I can get you some tires after payday. “
She to smiles big.

“ I’d like that. Been a long time since we went riding together. “
She looks across the street.

“ That snowflake that lives over there was really raising Hell about your bike. “
I shake my head.

“ You know there kind. There always bitching about something that’s nothing. He’ll be alright after his mommy changes his diaper. “
Misty laughs.

“ I thought he needed a tampon. Maybe I’ll pick him up a box when I go to Wall Mart. “

“ Do it Babe. We need a good laugh. “
She then gives me that special look of hers. She licks her lips seductively.

“ Go get a shower! I’ve got your Trimix sitting out on the bathroom counter. “
She didn’t have to tell me twice. Off the bike I went. Thinking has she turned over a new leaf? She was so nice and pleasant. The bitch that she’d been for months was gone. Damn! This might be the new start we needed.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While in the shower. Misty comes in with me. She hadn’t done that in years. We kiss and wash each other’s bodies. I get a little hard. My cock in her soapy hand feels good, as she strokes me.
The water turned cold.

“ Fuck! “
We get out and dry each other off. Misty picks up the Trimix and syringe. She carefully draws out the medication. And gently holds my cock, as she injects it in to the left side. We kiss again, as she holds my cock.
Slowly but surely my cock grows hard and long.

“ Ahhh!...Feels good Babe! “ I say looking down at it.
She turned and walked in to the bedroom. My eyes go right to her fat ass. I watch her fat pussy from behind.

“ I want it doggy! “ She said climbing in to bed.
That’s always been her favorite position. I get behind her. And slide my cock in to her waiting pussy.

“ Mmmmm! “ She feels tighter than I expected. Maybe the Trimix was making me bigger. I hoped but there was no way I’d ever measure up to a cock like Brad had. He was really hung. Plus he was young and strong. Unlike myself.

“Why the Fuck am I thinking about that son of a bitch?
I’d known Misty since elementary school. She’d always been my girl. We’ve spent most of our lives together. As friends, lovers and husband and wife. No matter what either of us had done to the other. We’d always work things out for the better.

Her moans are loud. I watch myself perform in the dresser mirror. Pounding away at her pussy. My balls make a slapping sound against her. The look on her face is awesome. Her mouth hanging open. She’s breathing fast. I feel her tighten up around my cock. She squeals as she comes. I let myself go, and find another gear. Fucking her as hard as I can. I grab the sides of her fat ass. And sink my cock deep inside her.
Pumping my load of hot cum inside her.
I glance in to the mirror again. Watching her big tits hang and swing.
The feeling is Fucking awesome!
As I feel the last squirt of cum from my cock.
I don’t want it to end. I just hold my cock there. Until it shrinks and slips out.
We collapsed on to the bed. Kiss again. And she drifts off to sleep in my arms.

The following week. I stop by the motorcycle shop. And buy her the tires we need. Saturday morning. Shirley rides her CR 80 to the house. We get the three wheeler out. To my surprise Shirley knows how to change the tires. We gas up the little ATC 110. And I go to pulling on the starting rope. Hoping it would start. Luckily I thought ahead when we quit riding, to drain the old gas out of it.
It eventually comes to life. It sputtered a little. But soon ran smooth.
You can’t beat a Honda. These things are just built to run.

Misty climbs on the three wheeler and rides around the yard. Seeing my 50 year old wife on her little ATC that she rode when she was a kid was awesome.
The punk across the street glared at her with anger.
Fuck him and his smart car.
She returned to the garage for her helmet.
Me and Shirley start our bikes. Off we go. We spend the whole day in the woods together. Misty and Shirley rekindle the friendship they had as kids and teenagers.
It was a beautiful thing seeing them get along like they were.

As we returned to the road. Misty looks at Shirley.

“ Come on to the house. “
We returned home. And all had a cold beer. And soon we all found ourselves in the shower together. After which Misty injects me again. This time with more of the Trimix. Oh I was so fucking hard. We had our first 3 way that we’d had since high school.
Once I got off fucking them both. I got to see them do a 69. Getting themselves off.
Damn it was awesome!

Shirley spent the night with us. I slept between the two loves in my life.
This was a start of a good thing. Neither me or Misty ever strayed from the other again. Except for our mutual friend Shirley.
Oh how good life can be.

The End