Caught Driving With 1 Hand

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by SirNeal8, Sep 17, 2007.

1. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 New Member

Albums:
    Okay, so it was very likely illegal and a totally blatant disregard for others, BUT...I was incredibly horny and couldn't stop touching myself. So, I whipped it out on a long drive home from work. Busy streets, but nothing too bad. I untucked my shirt so I could throw it over my cock if I needed to hide it quickly. I was trying to be discreet.

However, as I was cruising along in a left lane (in my 4-door sedan), I didn't notice the white pickup that turned and joined me on the road. I had freed my balls from their imprisonment as well and was happily stroking away, getting close to a magic moment, but not actually wanting to get there until I got home. Suddenly, my peripheral vision kicks in and I notice the truck. Glance to my right and -- too late, busted! -- a young college-aged guy and his buddy are laughing and pointing at me as I'm stroking my meat. They had the perfect vantage point to see the whole show...up, down, up, down, etc.,

Instantly limp, and red in the face, I slide into the first left-turn lane that I can, thoroughly embarrassed and they drive by laughing. ("I hope they didn't get my license plate number," I thought.)

By the time I got home, however, the embarrassment had faded and I was even hornier. It made for an excellent orgasm...

Similar stories out there?

2. byteslip

byteslip Member

Not caught, catcher. I was staring out the window of my place on day, and the northside of the building is right next to the street. This red truck pulls up, and this guy is wacking it like there is no tomorrow. Could not believe it was happening... I guess if you got the urge, you got the urge.

3. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 New Member

Albums:
    You're right about that!

Question is, did he finish the job? And did you watch?

4. rd62624

Gold Member

:biggrin1:wish i was the truck with the others. (just looked at your pic's) dude you are packing a sweet one.

5. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the compliment. I enjoy it most of the time. Sounds like you would, too! ;)

6. byteslip

byteslip Member

It was so quick, this corner is only a stop sign. He was gone just like that. And best I can tell he didn't finish.

7. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 New Member

Albums:
    Ah, too bad. There was a time that I used to keep a box of tissues in my car just so if I was super-cannot-wait horny I could park somewhere and discreetly unload. This guy, obviously, hadn't reached that point...

8. RedScrotum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I was getting a blow job from my wife on the interstate and a van that had come out of no where ( I probably wasn't paying much attention) was instantly in the left lane, and the guy in the passenger seat was getting an eyeful. he gave me a thumbs up and they drove on. Wife got pissed 'cause SHE got caught, and that was the end of that blow job.

9. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 New Member

Albums:
    Lucky you! Not the first story like this I've heard, but always nice to know that someone is getting some on the road.

10. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 New Member

Albums:
    My older brother is a truck driver in Las Vegas. He told me that he sees girls fingering themselves all the time. He sees his fair share of wankers, too. Like me, he's turned on by both. Something I didn't know: truckers CB each other about these vehicles so they all know which ones will give them a good show!

11. Divine1

Gold Member

Albums:
    I love to pull it out for a stroke when I have a long trip to drive alone.
    I would love to catch you in action Sir Neal!

12. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

LMAO:smile:

13. Sixofspades

Sixofspades New Member

I could never do that. I just couldn't imagine getting into an accident and being found with my hand on my johnson.

14. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 New Member

Albums:
    LMAO

I guess I figure that any accident bad enough to keep you from taking your hand off your dick (= unconscious) is probably one bad enough to have your hands flung elsewhere, all the same.

Now, being discovered with your dick hanging out of your fly would be awkward, I agree...but I must admit, I have never worried about it...

15. sbeBen

sbeBen New Member

I have wanked whilst driving and it is such a turn on for me. I love the thought of being seen. Once on the way back from my girlfriend's house I got really horny and just released my hard cock from my jeans but didn't even stroke up and down but the thought of it being fairly public nearly made me cum!!! I did not want to cum as I was enjoying the hole horny experience and did not want a mess to clean up!, but I could not help but to give in and just touched my throbbing shaft a couple of times and came instantly and made a real mess in my car. Had to pull over to clean up! hehe!

16. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 New Member

Albums:
    Have to admit...caught myself enjoying a tug recently on a long drive at night to the airport. It had been a while, my nuts were full and...well...I was horny. Period. So, out it came and for 45 minutes or so I just played a little. Not sure if I was seen and don't much think about it unless I'm going by a car with kids in it.

Some people pick their noses. Others rub their hoses. ;)

17. thicktopguy69

thicktopguy69 New Member

I work in a 911 center and its actually surprising how many calls we get from people saying that someone is jacking off while driving down the road, parked in a parking lot, etc. We always ask the caller to give us a vehicle description, tag and direction of travel. Plus we try and get a general description of the person - you know, like while male in his 30's, brown hair. One of the few times I have actually laughed out loud while on a call was when I asked the female caller for the perps description and she said "I don't know what he looked like but it was huge!"

18. B_icem

B_icem New Member

Hahahahahahaahah

19. SirNeal8

SirNeal8 New Member

Albums:
    LOL

Well, that's good to know. I do try to be discreet...most of the time.

20. B_hardasarokkk

B_hardasarokkk New Member

I agree, its so hot to jerk off while driving, I do it most times im on the freeway on a 4 hour trip. Got to watch out for the truckies and big FWDs passing. Most times I will edge for a while and then look for a roadside stop thats deserted and enjoy the freedom of cummin in the great outdoors... mmmmmmm. jerking off in the surf on a crowded beach gives me a thrill too.

Draft saved Draft deleted