caught have sex

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Feb 4, 2006.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

has anyone here been caught having sex?

When sharing a dorm in college it seems inevitable. I was caught on two occasions by two different roommate. My freshman year I was on top of my then gf when my roommate came unexpectedly. I looked over my shoulder to see my roommate standing in the door. At that moment I didn't care I was about to spew any minute and just turned back around and kept pumping. Gf never knew I figured why ruined the moment. No clue how long he stood there. Just knew he was gone after I finished. Second time was my junior year some girl was giving me a blow job. he just gave me a thumbs up and walked out!

2. art

art
    Gold Member

My experience same as Dave's. My college roommate used to come in all the time when I was having sex. After all, it WAS his room, too. I always locked the door, so I was pretty sure it couldn't have been anyone else. I didn't even slow down. I walked in on him and his gf, too. Neither of us minded.

3. kevinrosa

kevinrosa New Member

I have been caught three times.....I think my size made my roomate jelouse. Once having sex and twice getting head:rolleyes:

4. kevinrosa

kevinrosa New Member

oh and nice to meet you guys. I am new here

5. GoneA

Gold Member

yes ... she woke up and stopped me.

6. rawbone8

Gold Member

Albums:
    how very Dangerfield of you :eek:

7. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    I got caught having sex a couple times. the chloroform wore off early :(

8. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

The embalmed last longer.

9. Lil Dave

Lil Dave New Member

Shit I have plenty of these. One of my favorites was with a girlfried at her house. We were both 18 and had been dating for months. We were in her den and I was chin deep in her snatch. She was a sweet little 100 pounder, and here I was, a 6'5" 210 pound mongrel going to town on her. I felt her jump and she grabbed my head, and she quickly covered us up. "What is it?" I said. "Someone was just at the door," she said. I got up and looked into the kitchen and the house beyond, and saw nothing. I went back and reported that she imagined it, and we went back at it.

All was forgotten until a few months later, when at a family reunion, her mom tells all her aunts about catching me headfirst in their little girl. She said she looked in the door and saw two legs and a big white ass sticking up in the air. My girlfriend shrank with embarassment and promptly fled the room and called me. I still came over later for the meet and greet, and got a kick out of flirting with her aunts!

10. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Active Member

Albums:
    I was getting head from a girl at camp when I was 17, when another dude walked into the tent. I heard him coming, but I was literally past the point of no return and was about to cum. He opened the tent flap just as I was shooting in the girl's mouth.

We both kind of froze when he walked in, but he left right after. She was way more embarassed than me.

That's the only time this ever happened to me

11. ClaireTalon

Gold Member

I got caught once with a guy when things were heating up too quickly after the bar, and we pulled into a parking since we coulnd't make it all the way back to my room. The act itself went fine, on the backseat of a Mustang, but while we were still catching breath after it, the light cone of a flashlight started poking around the interior of the car, security guard! It was all around us, then it was on our nether regions, my freshly fucked honey canal and my boy's soft one (which was very large, even soft). It being draped over my vagina must have been THE SIGHT for the guard, he left after that. I bet he beat his wanky weenie off for the rest of the night to the mental image of that, or what was going on earlier.

12. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

Two memorable ones:
    1. I was at a party and the double doors to the living room were opened on us and the whole party stood there watching her ride my cock.
    2. I was really drunk and my boyfriend was fucking me upstairs at a new year's eve party. Suddenly a group of guys came into the room and flipped the light on...me with my ass all in the air with my ankles behind my ears....

13. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Question is....did you stop or continue?

14. D_Elijah_MorganWood

1. We made them go away and then we continued.
    2. My BF stopped fucking me and covered me up. I was near passing out and barely remember it. I sure got lots of big smiles the following week from the party goers...

15. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Damn-- wish I went to the parties you attended

16. D_Elijah_MorganWood

Well, there were plenty, maybe you did!

17. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Yeah, once or twice. The most recent was when I had a restless night over summer of 2005, and the MILF I was sleeping with caught me and took over the controls( I was stroking to a magnificent cumshot!)

18. steve319

Gold Member

A few times, yeah. The most mortifying was several years ago in a local state park...by a highway patrolman. :mad:

19. AlteredEgo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Once, when I was still with my ex, we were making love in the huge, sunny spot on his living room floor. We heard his mother enter the house (the living room is the first room), and had no time to dress before the living room door would be opened. Also, there was not enough time to make it into any other part of the house. I hid behind some furniture, hastily dressing as silently as I could. But she'd already seen my shoes in the vestibule, and kept asking my ex who was home with him. I stayed where was until she came back into the living room, and I jumped out from hiding as if I were just waiting for the right moment to surprise her. She never flinched. She just said, next time you want to scare me you have to hide your shoes. I think she knew I was naked when she came home. She was no dummy.

20. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

last june my friend and I were in a state park on top of a mountain in tennessee. i asked her if she wanted to fuck on a picnic table. she said yes, so we did.

a couple of hikers came over a rise and just stood there. they couldn't see everything as I still had my pants on and she was wearing a skirt, but her screaming, "FUCK ME, YOU BIG DICKED MOTHERFUCKER" probably tipped them off to what was going on.

Draft saved Draft deleted