Caught him out after being on holiday with another girl

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
That's a slight over-generalisation, now. Not all men get divorce due to their own infidelity and those that are unfaithful don't always make a habit of it.

Men never get fucked over by women? That's news to me.

And likewise you can't know what it is like to be a man.

I'm sorry you were hurt by this person, but really, there's no need to blame all men for one man's misdemeanour.

And that's not true either, Pieter. Jaysus if it was a crime to give a person a second chance in any way shape or form this'd be an even sorrier fucking world than it is!

Thank you! Not all men are bad, women can be bad too, but you never hear that lol

pritty me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well there's always hope and I felt sorry for him. I always believe in the positive side of people!

Hope! I mean if he keeps on coming back, it makes you start to wonder!!!!

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do whatever makes you happy. But I just want to say. Why give up on men just because of one "bad" one? Or because of one man that hurt you?

There are plenty of good people out there male and female. Lots of fish in the sea.

pritty me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Guess what! He started last night again! Even if I tell him that I hate him, he just doesn't stop!

I feel like moving to another country!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello pity me,
Lets see if I am following this saga. He cheated on you, you took him back, he did something else deplorable and you broke up, you get your life together and just when things look good he comes back again. This happens a few times. :rolleyes: :duh: He's using you for sex and you are stupid enough to think he loves you. You ain't nothing but a booty call to him.

You haven't said anything about him that would lead me to think he was bi-polar but it does appear that he may well be a liar and a cheat. You on the other hand are some bizarre combination of naive, stupid, and gullible. This is not his fault, it's yours. Grow up. :irked: Some men lie and cheat, but a great many others are wonderful people who neither lie nor cheat and they treat their women well.

Should I try girls now?
Sure, why not. You've already given men a bad impression of women I guess that's all you have left.

pritty me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Well you sound strong! You have probably never truly loved anyone ever in your life?

No love!This is all I can say of you from your comment!

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Hello pity me,*snippage*

Actually - the username is 'pritty me' - but you may have a point.

And to pritty me - FYI, NJQT has indeed been loved and has loved in return and currently has a lovely man in her life. And she does have a point about the guy coming back for a booty call - I wouldn't be at all surprised if that's what he's doing. And no, I'm not a wizzened, lonely, old crone either :smile: