Caught in a jockstrap

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by jeffpet24, Jul 20, 2010.

1. jeffpet24

jeffpet24 New Member

Has anyone as a teen been caught wearing just a jockstrap ( by mother, sister, etc.P What was their reaction?

2. pacman1062

pacman1062 Member

Ok, I guess I don't get the idea of "caught", lol. When I was in Jr/Sr high we were required to wear a jock for PE and ANY sports. So, I was used to wearing one and often wore one as underwear. So, I'm sure my mom came to my room or something when I was wearing one. My family didn't get all worked up over that sort of thing.

Many people equate "jocks" with sex, and while it may be a fetish for some, it's just an article of clothing. I hope no one is offended by that, it's just a personal observation.

LOL

#2 pacman1062, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  3. musclebare9

Gold Member

I am straight and I frequently wear jocks at the gym. I am a freeballer except for when I am running on the treadmill. I use a jock to hold things in place. I know that there are some who think that it is a gay thing but I don't usually care what others think. There have been a few times when I was putting on my jock that someone stood and observed me doing so. It feels awkward when someone stands there and watches. I guess that I do kind of get that caught feeling.

4. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    A jock is absolutely a utilitarian device. I'm sure that who ever invented it would have been a member of LPSG if it were around back then. If you got a lot of swinging meat, then for certain activities, it is really necessary. I can't imagine anyone feeling as though they were 'caught' in their jock strap. It's no different than being 'caught' in your underwear. And if it's guys at the gym giving you a hard time, just point out that some people will just never need a jockstrap because their stuff doesn't swing.
    As far as it being a fetish... I really like them and they turn me on, but they only work on certain guys... I can't wear one, because for one, I don't really fill out the front, and for two (the bigger reason), I just don't have an ass... a jockstrap just highlights my skinny butt.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice