Caught in a jockstrap

pacman1062

Experimental Member
Media
Ok, I guess I don't get the idea of "caught", lol. When I was in Jr/Sr high we were required to wear a jock for PE and ANY sports. So, I was used to wearing one and often wore one as underwear. So, I'm sure my mom came to my room or something when I was wearing one. My family didn't get all worked up over that sort of thing.

Many people equate "jocks" with sex, and while it may be a fetish for some, it's just an article of clothing. I hope no one is offended by that, it's just a personal observation.

LOL

Last edited:

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I am straight and I frequently wear jocks at the gym. I am a freeballer except for when I am running on the treadmill. I use a jock to hold things in place. I know that there are some who think that it is a gay thing but I don't usually care what others think. There have been a few times when I was putting on my jock that someone stood and observed me doing so. It feels awkward when someone stands there and watches. I guess that I do kind of get that caught feeling.

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A jock is absolutely a utilitarian device. I'm sure that who ever invented it would have been a member of LPSG if it were around back then. If you got a lot of swinging meat, then for certain activities, it is really necessary. I can't imagine anyone feeling as though they were 'caught' in their jock strap. It's no different than being 'caught' in your underwear. And if it's guys at the gym giving you a hard time, just point out that some people will just never need a jockstrap because their stuff doesn't swing.
As far as it being a fetish... I really like them and they turn me on, but they only work on certain guys... I can't wear one, because for one, I don't really fill out the front, and for two (the bigger reason), I just don't have an ass... a jockstrap just highlights my skinny butt.