Caught in front of cervix

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Hi all, just new to the forum, and I was wondering if anybody could help me with
this annoying problem. My girl and I have great sex, and we both like the woman on top position because it allows me to easily reach her cervix. I have bottomed out
with a few other girls, but my new girl's anatomy seems to be conflicting with mine.
When I'm erect, my penis sticks up, so when she's on top of me, it's pushing against the front wall of her vagina, which makes it stick into her anterior fornix.
I'm trying to get it into her posterior fornix, but when I try to push, she says it hurts cause it's just pushing into the front wall. Any ideas of positions she could take to compensate for my penis pulling to the front?

Any suggestions would be great.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unless I read this one incorrectly, I would at least try dog style.

InsertHere

Experimental Member
Media
Have her turn around so that she is facing your feet. She might not like this because her view isn't very exciting, but you'll get an eyeful of her ass and your cock sliding into her!

Originally posted by Shamrock@Feb 8 2005, 02:30 PM
Hi all, just new to the forum, and I was wondering if anybody could help me with
this annoying problem. My girl and I have great sex, and we both like the woman on top position because it allows me to easily reach her cervix. I have bottomed out
with a few other girls, but my new girl's anatomy seems to be conflicting with mine.
When I'm erect, my penis sticks up, so when she's on top of me, it's pushing against the front wall of her vagina, which makes it stick into her anterior fornix.
I'm trying to get it into her posterior fornix, but when I try to push, she says it hurts cause it's just pushing into the front wall. Any ideas of positions she could take to compensate for my penis pulling to the front?

Any suggestions would be great.
[post=281083]Quoted post[/post]​