Caught-in-zipper horror stories

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
OMG this happened to me freshman year of college I was in a hurry because I was late to class and stopped in the dorm restroom to take a piss and apparently didn't get my dick all the way back in the fly of my boxers and zipped up and caught my dickhead in the zipper. It started bleeding profusely and I was doubled over in pain and this friend of mine named Matt came in there saw me and the blood all over the frint if my shorts and said DUDE WTF HAPPENED? So I told him and the dude went and got me a bag of ice to put on it and a washcloth to soak up the blood and tells me to come to his room. I didn't know it but the kid was on the Volunteer fire dept in his hometown and was a certified EMT. So he got out his first aid kit and disinfected my dick and held pressure on it until it stopped bleeding. He was a totally awesome dude.

Reactions: Zipper_Guy

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was like 6 or 7 and I got my foreskin stuck in the zipper. It hurt like hell and I was in shock, as I had no idea what to do. So I went to my dad for help. He had to cut up my shorts with scissors to free me from the zipper. Had a bruise on my dick and I remember my doctor (women) asking me about it next check up, when I told her she did just went "Ouch!"

Reactions: Zipper_Guy

Snarfblat

Experimental Member
Media
I think its happened more of us than you'd think. Makes you wonder whether we truly are at the top of the evolutionary food chain sometimes. Getting your sausage caught in your zipper is almost as retarded (but not as painful) as punching yourself in the gums with your toothbrush.

Last edited:

Zipper_Guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Anybody would suggest is there any drama/film scene about dick caught in zipper? if you could provide the link is even better... other than "something about mary" please...

Bobbie1952

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I was in third grade and it cut my penis which bled a lot. I got scared and told the teacher I had to go to the nurse. Of course I had to explain why which was terribly embarrassing. But the worst was yet to come. I had to show the nurse and my mom who took me to the doctor where I had to show the nurse and the doctor.

Zipper_Guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes, I was in third grade and it cut my penis which bled a lot. I got scared and told the teacher I had to go to the nurse. Of course I had to explain why which was terribly embarrassing. But the worst was yet to come. I had to show the nurse and my mom who took me to the doctor where I had to show the nurse and the doctor.

before you decide to go to the nurse, what had you tried to release "it" from the zipper?

Zipper_Guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is how it goes, was late to college today and cant find my underwear. In the hast to get fast, decide not to wear underwear when putting on my jeans this morning. It was fine during the dressing up hence i zipped up very slowly and carefully. But, after two hours of lecture, i really need to go to the toilet to pee. As i entered the mens room, nobody was there and i have the privilege to choose the nearest urinal as I cant hold it anymore. I stood straight at the urinal, in the position ready to shoot-out, and yanked down my zipper as fast as i could. Fuck! i forgot i am not wearing underwear and a very sudden and sharp pain struck onto my dick skin when the zipper got stuck whilst on its way down the track. The zipper only goes down half way, with my dick skin caught underneath the zipper plate and was terribly trapped in between the metal zipper plate and the teeth of the zipper. then, unzipping attracts more skin into the zipper, zipping up caused double pain to the trapped skin.