Caught Jacking off

gayguy777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok I THOUGHT I was going to be alone all day today so me being myself I got nude and was not paying much attention if anyone was here or not. Well it turns out my dads friend had crashed at our house and he caught me in our living room jacking off. I dont have a huge problem with it because I know he does it to. The thing that is bothering me is that I cant look at him without turning red and thinking of him walking in on me. He is a pretty cool guy and I dont think he will say anything about it but how do I keep from feeling like a fool around him from now on?

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if u say u KNOW he does it to, is it from seeing him? Or is it just from the face that all guys do it? if u are close enough to him you can make a joke and be done with it. over. otherwise, u'll eventually get over it and be back to normal.

gayguy777

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just figure he does it like all guys do. Him and I hardly ever talk so I guess I will just have to deal with it.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Reprogram the scene in your brain. Reframe the thoughts and it won't bother you anymore. Did he laugh at you or make fun of you at all? Bust your balls in good natured fun, or did he just quietly walk out of the room?

If this friend is a stud, then he walked in on you enjoying your body. He recognizes that you are another testosterone-pumping sex beast, and must bow to your need to point the sex needle towards true north.

I bet it made him get a semi in his pants- gay, bi strait or "undecided." When one guy sees another guy do something remotely sexual- unless it's pure repulsion it's a mental fluff. My guess is that he has already beat off reliving the scene.

It's quite a rush to feel that exposure to another man- isn't it? Pretty intimate- and totally out of your control. Use that sexual energy and put it into your own fantasy life- and enjoy your next solo time that much more.

As for him, he'll either be a dick about it and wanna mock you, otherwise he'll be cool. You should have a few responses at the ready for the next time you see him- "See anything you liked the other day..." or "You should have offered to lend a hand..." both come to mind. My point is, YOU actually have the upper hand in the relationship (or casual aquaintance) now, not him. As i see it, he's seen you being a man- tit for tat.

Regardless of what he thinks about jerkin off, he's gotta respect the need.
And damn it you were in YOUR house, not his. IF he's got any issue whatsoever it manifests from his own self confidence issues. So if he gets lame just look him straight in the eye without blinking and say, "oh yeah whip it out dude and we'll see who's the bigger man." He'll back off.

As I say, don't feel embarassed, stud. He's the one who has to put up or shut up. The cards are on his table.

You might even get a new jo buddy out of the incident.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I was caught once jacking up my car.Does that count?