Caught looking

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Randll86, Aug 26, 2006.

1. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    On one my the first posts to this site, I asked if maybe a wardrobe change might help me attract women who prefer men with some size down there if you know what I mean.:wink: In the past, and present for that matter I usually wear tight boxer briefs and relaxed fit jeans or pants. So to get right to the point, I bought a pair of 501s and this morning I wore them with no under ware to the mall and to run some other errands, grocery store, bank...ect. While they are not that tight they fit much different than what I am used to. Sorry I am rambling again. back to the point while out could not help notice all the double takes from women looking at my crotch. My question to the ladies is, after today the is no question that women are looking but what are you thinking. Not sure I like the attention.:redface:

2. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

A classic case of getting what you want, then not wanting it...:tongue:

Personally i dont really look unless it is right out there and i cant help but notice it. Im the first to admit i love seeing a guy walking around the streets trying to hide a hard on. But all i really think is WOW, or if he is cute i will wonder if he is a good fuck or what it would be like to give him a blow job or hand job, but i never feel to urge to go and approach him about it....He may have a good cock but he could also BE the biggest prick

3. Randll86

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Actually while out I was thinking to my self if I start to get a woody I am running for the door ! :biggrin1:

4. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

Dont run, carry it with pride..

But are you brave enough and did you like the attention to go out commando again?

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Since you were freeballing I hope you remembered not to wear your jeans with the waist halfway down your thighs.

That would be too much of a show.

Draft saved Draft deleted