caught my friend's son spying on me

bouzib

Expert Member
Media
I often visit a friend of mine who has a son, aged 19. My relationship with the young man had been very normal until I caught him watching me through the key hole of the bathroon while I was showering. That was about a month ago. last week, I was taking a shower when he came in saying that he forgot something there. He stood there staring at my cock. I felt embarrassed and quickly covered my package. He smiled and went away. What would you do if you were in my place?

John.Heath

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You may want to sit him down and talk about it with him... he may be interested but you need to explain it that you are not... unless you are, then tell him that can't happen, unless you want to lose your friend in the process.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Talk to the father first....you and a 19 year old talking about sex could be 'dicey'....or if you do, have another person there with you....(glad he is 19 and not 17 but...)

D_Dick_Dock_Doe

Account Disabled
Media
I'm not sure if talking to your friend will help, to be honest. The kid is 19. He's technically an adult. I would tell the kid what you have noticed and that he needs to stop. DO NOT go any further. Once you've made it clear to him that it is inappropriate and you wish for him to stop, drop the issue. Do not embarrass or humiliate him.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I were in your place I would do nothing...except chalk it up to curiosity by that young man. Why hide yourself? You're both men and have the same "equipment". There's no reason to cover up as though your body is something shameful, or that observing nudity is shameful. At his age he is wondering about older men and wanted to see about it. He did what he thought was a way to look at you. Did you think he should ask you, "may I take a look at your cock?" Were you never curious about such things yourself when you were young. Let it go.

nakedwally

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If I were in your place I would do nothing...except chalk it up to curiosity by that young man. Why hide yourself? You're both men and have the same "equipment". There's no reason to cover up as though your body is something shameful, or that observing nudity is shameful. At his age he is wondering about older men and wanted to see about it. He did what he thought was a way to look at you. Did you think he should ask you, "may I take a look at your cock?" Were you never curious about such things yourself when you were young. Let it go.

I completely agree with you on this, my thoughts exactly

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media

What are you on drugs? The kid is watching him shower through a keyhole. that's not normal.

palmboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you should tell him you don't appreciate being spied on, and that you were uncomfortable with him barging into your shower and leave it at that.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You should give me the 19 year old's contact info and I'll have a man to man talk with him and answer all his sexual questions. :biggrin1:

But seriously folks.......

I don't think I'd talk to his father. He'll immediately think the son is gay which may or may not be true. This could ruin your relationship with your friend or his relationship with his son.

Although you don't say so, I am assuming they live far away and you spend the night, otherwise I don't know why you'd be showering there.

Keyhole? Really?? Is this some 1800's vintage building that has skeleton keys that you can look through the keyhole? :rolleyes:

I would have asked him what he was staring at. Covering up and being embarrassed only gives him the upper hand. He smiled because he thought it was funny he got you to blink. You were doing nothing wrong. Stand your ground.

I would: 1) Lock the bathroom door from now on, and 2) hang an article of clothing over the doorknob to block the keyhole. Surely you can outsmart a 19 year old. It's not that hard to do.*

If the door doesn't lock, next time he comes in tell him you're using the room and unless he's bleeding he'll just have to wait until you're done.

*No offense to any 19 year olds on LPSG. Although if you are offended and want to band together and force me to suck your cocks to teach me a lesson, I certainly understand -- it's the manly thing to do. If you don't do it you're all just a bunch of little pussies. :wink:

I crack me up....