Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have a little word, say although there is nothing wrong with being curious, but as you are friends with his father, it makes for a strange dynamic and you don't feel it is appropriate. Ask him if he has any questions, it is possible he might not be able to talk to his dad, perhaps he is just curious, perhaps he is gay. Either way nothing wrong with either but a chat might assist him and your feeling of discomfort.

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
Have a little word, say although there is nothing wrong with being curious, but as you are friends with his father, it makes for a strange dynamic and you don't feel it is appropriate. Ask him if he has any questions, it is possible he might not be able to talk to his dad, perhaps he is just curious, perhaps he is gay. Either way nothing wrong with either but a chat might assist him and your feeling of discomfort.

Seeing as this happened in 2009, I think the opportunity for a little word has long passed.

archetypal_mystic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
An excellent point.

Disagree. Just because he is displaying his cock anonymously on a website for strangers, does not mean he wants to do the same in real life. I think he is being thoughtful and responsible about this situation...

The kid is discovering his gayness, has nowhere to project it perhaps. I would use a humourus non judgementa tone to deliver a line like :. "Hey Matty, quit perving on me. Get yourself a boyfriend buddy"

lilguy11

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
i've spied on my uncle showering. It was a curiosity...I wanted to see what a grown man's cock looked like. I think we have all looked at another man's dick out of the corner of your eye....spying is not much different in a way

Reactions: orangeC

dasp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What would you do if you were in my place?

Well... for starters, I'd have considered the possibility of developing this more and then posting it in under Fictitious Stories :wink:

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well so as not to feed the trolls: Truth be told, I am with the opinions of others in this Thread.

As a Homosexual male, I can tell you that when a person is in the process of finding sexual identity, it can be rough. Your friend's son, may be trying to find his own sexual identity. You could talk to his parents about it, and let them know what's going on...and you Could even have a non-thretening confrontation with him about. . (while its ok to be curious about other males. . so as not to damage someone who may be a gay-youth), you should also tell him about what is socially appropriate and what isn't.. Such as Peeking and snooping.

Be carefull when talking to him about sexual identity . . but he Should know about boundries and limits.

good luck.