Caught My Wife Cheating

Hi:

I recently caught my wife cheating. We were married last June and it turns out her affair probably started in October (yes, just 4 months). There were lots of lies between then and now but I actually found the guys underwear under my bed last week.

Anyway, I've decided to make some lemonade out of this batch of lemons. I'm already a published author and now I'm going to work on a book about "So You Caught the One You Love Cheating" or something like that -- the title is still a work in progress. The core of this will be real-life stories collected from other men who've had the same experience. The purpose of the book will be to let other guys know that they are not alone in what they are going through and perhaps even lend some advice. I will also interview a family therapist to get some advice for guys going through this.

To the ladies in the audience. I know guys cheat too and I'm sure it hurts just as much but this book will be from the male point of view.

If you are interested in being interviewed, please email me at nvauthor@yahoo.com. Some guidelines

1. Your name will not be revealed.
2. If there was ANY violence at all, please do not respond.
3. Things I will ask:
Occupation
length of marriage (total)
length of marriage when you first suspected an affair
How you met
Describe how you felt when you were first married
What were the clues?
Did you confront her? If so, what did she say
Did you ever get concrete proof (ie: caught them red handed)
What was her reaction then?
What was your reaction? (I personally puked!)
How soon after did you file for divorce
If you could do anything different what would it be?
Advice for other guys

I hope I get some responses. There are a lot of guys out there who, like me, think they're all alone in this and I bet they'd like to hear what others have to say.

Thanks,

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You know OP you're about 1 step away from spam....

So anyway what did YOU do about the cheating? Did you divorce her? Pretend the situation never happened? What what did you do?

Last edited:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I am curious to know what you did also. Did you talk to her.....go to marriage counseling?

Is she a sex addict?

After 4 months ya'll should have been still in the honeymoon stage. The bloom shouldn't have been off the rose yet.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
My first thought was not to discover wether this is spam or not.

I tried to imagine the pain and the humiliation a man cheated after 4 months of marriage can feel.

And it must be almost unbearable.