Caught naked by landlord

D_PaulBlow_P_Cazzo

Experimental Member
Media
So I forgot that my landlord needed to fix something in my apartment one morning. It was ultra hot the day before and I had slept naked because I needed to use my cover to cover up my windows to block out the sun (there are no curtains). I had slept in and when he entered he found me like this, haha:

So embarrasing. Do u think something might happen?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: GMXC

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
You should sleep as you wish to. I would be more concerned that your landlord is entering your accommodation without your given permission. Surely you can change the locks or at least demand that he give you notice before entry? You do have certain rights as a tenant!
However, if you are hoping for something to happen, just leave your door wide open to all and sundry!

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
I would still not expect him to enter without first knocking and waiting for you to answer! It is an invasion of your privacy! Change your locks!!

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
ummm, sounds like you were setting him up then for something to possibly happen!
By the way, the pic cannot be of you, there is a blind and also curtains on the window and there is a duvet cover on the bed!! And if you were actually sleeping, who took the pic? Perhaps your landlord??

D_PaulBlow_P_Cazzo

Experimental Member
Media
Haha good eye for detail gwmasiahk! The curtains are very thin so I had to put up a cover behind them. And the cover that is in bed with me was hanging on the other window, I took it down to let in some light for the photo that I made with a self timing camera! Happy?

abu101

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So I forgot that my landlord needed to fix something in my apartment one morning. It was ultra hot the day before and I had slept naked because I needed to use my cover to cover up my windows to block out the sun (there are no curtains). I had slept in and when he entered he found me like this, haha:

yeah right. ps, who took the foto ?

but the story is erotic even tho its fiction. is your landlord hot ?

why don't you hang from the ceiling in a sling with your ass cheeks spread eagle and facing the door next time, and ask him to come down to fix a plumbing emergency........... then you can use your "hidden camera" to take a REAL photo !!

nice post thanks buddy,

aloha abu

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's unclear what you are worried about here: you using his sheets or cover on the window instead on the bed? or him generally seeing you naked? or him seeing you naked some other time when you aren't "shaved and pretty in my private area"? or him seeing your penis in particular? If I were you, I wouldn't worry about any of those things. (I don't know about you, but over the course of my life, A LOT of friends, acquaintances, strangers, lovers, doctors, relatives, etc., have seen my cock!) Also, he gave you notice that he was coming by, so there's a problem here only if he didn't knock first!

D_PaulBlow_P_Cazzo

Experimental Member
Media
Swordie, do you have a spare room? :D

novice, hehe never happened yet but I sometimes lock myself out when I go showering. And when he has to let me into my room he will find me in a towel or boxers, haha. Better not forget my towel next time...

abu, see reply #9. Nah, not that hot.

swede, ok so yeah I just hope nothing bad will happen... plus it was kinda funny.

Last edited:

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
So, your landlord walked in to find that you had taken down curtains / cover from one window (to allow light in to take photo) and to also cover the other window to block the sunlight, whilst also being placed on your bed at the same time!! You then set the timer on your camera for 10 seconds (on a tripod) as your landlord entered as you were sleeping!! I'm very confused here, did you set up the pic to show what your landlord had quite likely seen? Your narrative just does not fit with the pic!! Also, please describe your landlord, he must be quite something if you are hoping for something by setting all this up! But wait, you had forgotten he was calling!!! Not giving you a hard time here, but i'm having a hard time putting it all together as the picture that you first reported!

D_PaulBlow_P_Cazzo

Experimental Member
Media
You're funny gw. My pic shows what he likely saw, with an extra cover in my bed, shot from atop of a chair's back. At the time he came in, the cover that is in bed with me on the pic was covering another window. It's simple... but I might make another photo of me being horny in the morning... or something.

I didn't plan it and didn't want anything to happen either, it was just funny getting seen like this.

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
Now, i'm even more confused, you are not renting an apartment but just a room? He has to let you back into your room after you shower outside your room!! But he has to call to your apartment??? WTF, it's a nice pic but so many holes in your story!!

D_PaulBlow_P_Cazzo

Experimental Member
Media
Sigh, it's a one-room apt ffs. There's a shared shower outside, and occasionally my apt-door will get shut from outside (there is no way to open it without a key, if I forget it). Thanks, by the way...

Last edited:

D_Ukraine_Muhdik

Account Disabled
Media

He took a pic???!!!

gwmasiahk

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sorry, I'm a keen photographer and do have a keen eye (for visuals) and what you say (holes) and what I see (holes) doesn't quite make sense to me! If I'm wrong (sic) then I apologize for questioning your story! I still question your landlord entering without permission!!