Caught naked in public?

ajss

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Decided to go for a jog, usually jog shirtless and at night. All the times I've jogged this route I've never seen another person on it. Was pretty warm out so I thought its 1am, dark (it's unlit) and there's no one around might as well jog naked and feel the breeze. Its surrounded by trees and fields so not much chance of being seen and I didn't think there'd be anyone around..

Anyway a guy cycled past me going the other way, dunno who was more shocked me or him. Heard him stop to take a look but i just carried on, felt so embarrassed. Can anyone relate/anyone else been caught?

Reactions: ES95 and badbleep01

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
I've never gone for a run completely naked before. That takes some true courage my friend. I couldn't have gone that far but...

I am a runner and I do enjoy running with out any underwear on. For whatever reason I just like how it feels while I'm running and the material of my track shorts sliding over my skin. Well, it rains here fairly frequently. Most of the time it's bursts of precipitation followed by a dry spell. When you live here you just become accustomed to it.

On one such day I was wearing white track shorts and, of course, no underwear with a pair of Nike running shoes an no socks. I decided to run through "downtown" Bainbridge Island that day just for a change of pace. It only rained for about 15 minutes but it was enough to get me soaking wet. Every set of eyes I passed as I was running locked with mine. It isn't unusual for me to get looks when I'm out for a run (young guy, half naked, and sweaty- it isn't like that's hard to find a market for) so I didn't really think anything of it.

When I got home I realized you could see my cock as though I wasn't wearing anything at all. The head, the dorsal vein, my balls... everything. Every person I passed who was sitting in a cafe or walking along the sidewalk had gotten more of an eyeful than I ordinarily would have been willing to give.

JSZ​

Reactions: ES95

crescendo69

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never gone for a run completely naked before. That takes some true courage my friend. I couldn't have gone that far but...

I am a runner and I do enjoy running with out any underwear on. For whatever reason I just like how it feels while I'm running and the material of my track shorts sliding over my skin. Well, it rains here fairly frequently. Most of the time it's bursts of precipitation followed by a dry spell. When you live here you just become accustomed to it.

On one such day I was wearing white track shorts and, of course, no underwear with a pair of Nike running shoes an no socks. I decided to run through "downtown" Bainbridge Island that day just for a change of pace. It only rained for about 15 minutes but it was enough to get me soaking wet. Every set of eyes I passed as I was running locked with mine. It isn't unusual for me to get looks when I'm out for a run (young guy, half naked, and sweaty- it isn't like that's hard to find a market for) so I didn't really think anything of it.

When I got home I realized you could see my cock as though I wasn't wearing anything at all. The head, the dorsal vein, my balls... everything. Every person I passed who was sitting in a cafe or walking along the sidewalk had gotten more of an eyeful than I ordinarily would have been willing to give.

JSZ​

You should add a wet shorts pic to your album.:wink:

GB_GB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Decided to go for a jog, usually jog shirtless and at night. All the times I've jogged this route I've never seen another person on it. Was pretty warm out so I thought its 1am, dark (it's unlit) and there's no one around might as well jog naked and feel the breeze. Its surrounded by trees and fields so not much chance of being seen and I didn't think there'd be anyone around..

Anyway a guy cycled past me going the other way, dunno who was more shocked me or him. Heard him stop to take a look but i just carried on, felt so embarrassed. Can anyone relate/anyone else been caught?

Actually, I could relate to that, in a funny way. Mine happened during the day. It was a really nice day, and I was curious about nudism. Near my house, I found this cool place in the middle of the woods, with two lakes, fields, and lots of trees. It's pretty much hidden from everything. So I decided that I should spend a few hours there in the nude. I did just that. I was running and jumping around alone under the sun. It was really cool. I brought a towel along and left my clothes on a picnic table that's near the lake (people go there to fish occasionally). Suddenly, I heard big trucks coming along. I ran so fast to the picnic table and wrapped my towel around my waist and sat down. As the trucks passed by, they waved to me and I waved back. I had no clue if any of the truckers saw me. Next, what I did was just go to where there were more trees and explored the surroundings some more, naked. The trucks were coming to drop some gravel and sand off on the other side where the lakes were. Until now, I have no idea what they use that place for.

How I found out that people fished there? On another day, I was there lying down nude, on my towel, reading a book. After a few hours, a pickup truck came and stopped at the picnic table between the two lakes. Two dudes got out and started to fish. I packed my things and left.

I run and exercise shirtless late at night quite often. Sometimes really early in the morning. Never wear underwear. I have run naked. Also run in boxer shorts from time to time. Once with a raging erection bouncing around on the outside! I'm pretty sure people have seen my cock and most definitely the outline of it. I get a lot of stares. Sometimes I get people whistling or shouting out of passing cars. Not sure what that is all about!

GB_GB

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I run and exercise shirtless late at night quite often. Sometimes really early in the morning. Never wear underwear. I have run naked. Also run in boxer shorts from time to time. Once with a raging erection bouncing around on the outside! I'm pretty sure people have seen my cock and most definitely the outline of it. I get a lot of stares. Sometimes I get people whistling or shouting out of passing cars. Not sure what that is all about!

judging by your pics in your profile, I'd be staring at you too :tongue:

B_jitters444

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the close ive come to that was excatly one of the most embrassing but thrilling times in my life. I grew up in country area houses spread about 1/2 mile apart. Once on my birthday i went to go sleep with the girl down the street from where i stayed and before we got to really "doing the do" her sisters woke up and we got so scared that when she rushed me out the side door the only thing i had the chance to grab was my shoes and i thought she had my clothes in her hand but by the time she pushed me out the door (just in enough time not for her to get caught) i realized she didnt have any of my clothes with her. So there i was out on the side of her house naked with shoes on and had no choice but to walk back down our dirt road in the blazing sun to my house with nothing on (with blue balls not to mention). I was pretty mad in the begining and was running as fast as i could not to get caught but after about 2mins i just gave up and walk down the street no shame. 1 truck drove past and honked i could hear the guy WTF me..and a friend of my dads rode past and cracked a joke about saying just because its your birthday doesnt mean you have to wear that suit. i told him what happened and then i hop in the back of his truck and he droped me off to my house...No birthday sex from her till weeks later but i caught pretty brief tan though

D_nchfgv

Sexy Member
Media
Several years ago, I was grocery shopping and wearing a t-shirt and a pair of white board shorts with no underwear underneath. As I left the store and came outside, I noticed there was a huge downpour of rain. I decided to just run to my car with my shopping cart filled with bags. I got completely soaked as I put the bags in my car. Then, I put the cart back in the cart return. I noticed some people give me double-takes, but didn't think much of it. When I got in my car, I realized that when my shorts got soaked, they are completely see-through. My pubes, cock, and balls were clearly visible. I just laughed. And I wore them many times after that, even in the rain.

D_Percy_Prettywillie

Account Disabled
Media
Several years ago, I was grocery shopping and wearing a t-shirt and a pair of white board shorts with no underwear underneath. As I left the store and came outside, I noticed there was a huge downpour of rain. I decided to just run to my car with my shopping cart filled with bags. I got completely soaked as I put the bags in my car. Then, I put the cart back in the cart return. I noticed some people give me double-takes, but didn't think much of it. When I got in my car, I realized that when my shorts got soaked, they are completely see-through. My pubes, cock, and balls were clearly visible. I just laughed. And I wore them many times after that, even in the rain.

I've done the same thing with my white track shorts. I've even bought more pairs since then, knowing how translucent they become. It's something of a turn on just knowing it might happen that I'll get caught in the rain.

JSZ​

bgkyguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Copied from a post I wrote on Reddit:

This story is a true account of what is simultaneously one of the hottest things and one of the most "this could have gone bad real quick" things that I've ever done/has happened to me. There's a lot of setup, but I'm a fan of context.
In my early 20s, I would drive back and forth about 8 hours to school in Oklahoma. I'd visit home roughly once every couple of months, and for one reason or another, always ended up making the drive back to school in the middle of the night.

Being a typical 20 something, there are two facts that we need to remember - 1) I never wore anything besides gym shorts/ sweat pants if I could help it and 2) I was, of course, incessantly horny. It was only my 3rd or 4th late-night trip across Arkansas on I-40 when I realized this was prime "jerk & drive" time. My typical routine would be to stop for gas and an energy drink outside Memphis and within an a few miles, I'd have my hand under my waistband, groping my hard 6.5" cock.

The first few times, I'd just jerk in my shorts and then whip it out through the leg hole to cum into a napkin or something. Once I lost control and shot into my sweats (that made for a sticky drive). And then once I came very close to running off the road during a particularly intense orgasm. That's when I vowed to only edge while driving, and wait until I stopped somewhere to finish. That's when I discovered the setting for our tale - the White River Rest Stop.

This rest stop had to have been the original. I think it's since been torn down and rebuilt, but at the time, it was simply a parking lot and a cinder block building containing a male and female restroom. The door opened into a wall that blocked the view from the outside. Once inside, the men's had two stalls, a trough urinal, and two sinks. The first time I stopped here, honestly just to pee, I instantly thought it might be kind of cruisey - definitely had that vibe. But even though I started stopping here on every trip back to school - often blowing a load in the stall - I never saw anyone else in the restroom.

One night, on my way back from the Easter break, I had been playing with my cock through my shorts and edging for several hours. I hadn't gotten off in several days, and was especially horny. I noticed the rest stop was coming up, and decided to stop for my usual mid-drive nut.

I pulled into the parking lot, and as usual I was the only car there. I didn't even bother tucking my boner up into my waistband, and walked up the steps and into the bathroom with my shorts fully tented. I entered the handicap stall and placed the paper cover on the seat (I'm not a total animal) before dropping my shorts, sitting back, and slowly stroking my cock.

I soon realized that maintenance or whoever hadn't been prepared for how warm the weekend was going to be, as the in-wall AC unit wasn't on, and even with the door to the outside propped open, and it had gotten pretty warm inside the building. I quickly pulled my t-shirt over my head and laid it across the top of the TP dispenser. Feeling bold, and pulled my left shorts leg off over my shoe and spread out, relishing in the feel of my slick cock. I don't know if it was the pent-up frustration of not getting off, the heat, or what, but I started thinking about how hot it'd be to walk out and blow my load on the wall of the trough urinal for the next guy to find.

I slowly stood up, letting my shorts fall off my other foot, and slide the lock on the stall door. I stood there for a few seconds, realizing how utterly naked I was. I stepped back, letting the door swing in under it's own weight, and paused briefly before stepping out. There I was, naked except for my converse, free for anyone who walked in to see. I reasoned to myself quickly that I'd hear anyone pulling into the rest stop and have time to get back to the stall before they walked in. Besides, it was nearly 3:00am - no one would be stopping here at this time of night.

I gingerly walked the few few to the urinal and stood there, admiring my distorted, but plainly naked, reflection in the metal paneling about the square trough. As the adrenaline continued to pump through my body (as I pumped something else), I got braver (stupider?). I decided to walk over and watch myself in the mirror above the sink. I stood there for a second, watching myself stroke my hard cock. The longer I was there, naked and exposed, the more confident I became, but also the more I wanted to push the situation. Feeling secure behind the wall blocking the view from outside, I walked over and put myself in position to instead be the first thing anyone walking in would see. I stood there for a moment, feeling the slight breeze coming through the propped door. The coolness felt refreshing in contrast to the stuffy bathroom, and I cautiously poked my head out the door.

My SUV was still the only car in the parking lot, and I couldn't even hear any traffic up or down the interstate just 40 yards aways. That's when I decided I wanted to push this just a little further. From previous stops, I knew there was a sidewalk that led around the building to vending machines on the backside, facing the interstate. I began to think about how exposed I'd feel making a lap around the building. The thought gave me goosebumps, but also made my cock throb. I dared myself to make one lap around, and then I'd blow my load and go.

Stepping out of the building and into the yellow-light of the parking lot lights, I was almost overcome with the thrill of being so exposed and completely nude in plain view. I turned left and walked past the open door of the women's restroom before turning the corner and walking towards the back of the building. Once I reached the back, I realized how isolated the space was. A tall stand of pine trees blocked any view of the interstate, and the building itself blocked almost all the light from the parking lot. The only light was the dull glow of an ancient soda machine. I stopped for a second, hand lightly stroking my cock - some deep part of me wanted to soak it in. I leaned against a picnic table, jerking my cock and looking up at the hazy sky. I pretty quickly and unceremoniously blew a huge load across the packed dirt.

Post-nut clarity hit and I realized I needed to get my clothes and get out of there. I began walking back towards the front of the building and right as I turned the corner to enter the bathroom, I happened to glance back towards where my car was parked when I saw it - another empty car was parked right next to mine! How had I not heard them pull in?!? More importantly, where was the driver?

In the same split second that those thoughts hit my head, they were quickly replaced by the thought "get your clothes, and GTFO of here!". I stepped into the men's room and quickly saw the back of a stocky older man with his back to me, pissing into the trough urinal. He looked to be about 60 , wearing a white button-down fishing shirt and dark jeans, tucked into cowboy boots. He had on some kind of ball-cap over his shaggy gray hair, and I could see the handgun holstered to his belt (this was the middle of Arkansas after all).

As quickly as I processed his presence, he clocked mine and gave an involuntary glance in my direction. I could almost see his double-take when he realized I was standing there butt-ass naked. The 15 seconds that followed consisted of him shouting every conceivable cuss and slur he'd every learned. Key phrases that etched into my brain included "fucking pervert" and "gonna get yourself killed.

While he continued to yell at me (pretty sure he was still pissing too), I quickly ran to the stall where I'd left my clothes. I didn't even bother to put them on, instead grabbing them and digging my car keys out of the pocket while I made a run for the parking lot. I jumped in and was at interstate speed before I every even left the parking lot. I wanted to put as much distance as possible between me a JimBob. I was 20 miles down the road before I realized I was still completely naked. I managed to pull my shorts on (thank god for cruise control). I reached for my shirt and couldn't find it - I must have dropped it during the dash to my car. Luckily my suitcase was in the trunk, so during my next gas stop an hour or two later, I got a new shirt out and popped it on.

I know this was a long story, and realize how badly it could have turned, but it's still an oddly-fond memory and I'll admit I've jerked to the recollection of it more than once. But it was a long time before I could bring myself to stop at that particular rest stop again.

Kosmos_8300

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

In my early 20s, I would drive back and forth about 8 hours to school in Oklahoma. I'd visit home roughly once every couple of months, and for one reason or another, always ended up making the drive back to school in the middle of the night.

Being a typical 20 something, there are two facts that we need to remember - 1) I never wore anything besides gym shorts/ sweat pants if I could help it and 2) I was, of course, incessantly horny. It was only my 3rd or 4th late-night trip across Arkansas on I-40 when I realized this was prime "jerk & drive" time. My typical routine would be to stop for gas and an energy drink outside Memphis and within an a few miles, I'd have my hand under my waistband, groping my hard 6.5" cock.

The first few times, I'd just jerk in my shorts and then whip it out through the leg hole to cum into a napkin or something. Once I lost control and shot into my sweats (that made for a sticky drive). And then once I came very close to running off the road during a particularly intense orgasm. That's when I vowed to only edge while driving, and wait until I stopped somewhere to finish. That's when I discovered the setting for our tale - the White River Rest Stop.

This rest stop had to have been the original. I think it's since been torn down and rebuilt, but at the time, it was simply a parking lot and a cinder block building containing a male and female restroom. The door opened into a wall that blocked the view from the outside. Once inside, the men's had two stalls, a trough urinal, and two sinks. The first time I stopped here, honestly just to pee, I instantly thought it might be kind of cruisey - definitely had that vibe. But even though I started stopping here on every trip back to school - often blowing a load in the stall - I never saw anyone else in the restroom.

One night, on my way back from the Easter break, I had been playing with my cock through my shorts and edging for several hours. I hadn't gotten off in several days, and was especially horny. I noticed the rest stop was coming up, and decided to stop for my usual mid-drive nut.

I pulled into the parking lot, and as usual I was the only car there. I didn't even bother tucking my boner up into my waistband, and walked up the steps and into the bathroom with my shorts fully tented. I entered the handicap stall and placed the paper cover on the seat (I'm not a total animal) before dropping my shorts, sitting back, and slowly stroking my cock.

I soon realized that maintenance or whoever hadn't been prepared for how warm the weekend was going to be, as the in-wall AC unit wasn't on, and even with the door to the outside propped open, and it had gotten pretty warm inside the building. I quickly pulled my t-shirt over my head and laid it across the top of the TP dispenser. Feeling bold, and pulled my left shorts leg off over my shoe and spread out, relishing in the feel of my slick cock. I don't know if it was the pent-up frustration of not getting off, the heat, or what, but I started thinking about how hot it'd be to walk out and blow my load on the wall of the trough urinal for the next guy to find.

I slowly stood up, letting my shorts fall off my other foot, and slide the lock on the stall door. I stood there for a few seconds, realizing how utterly naked I was. I stepped back, letting the door swing in under it's own weight, and paused briefly before stepping out. There I was, naked except for my converse, free for anyone who walked in to see. I reasoned to myself quickly that I'd hear anyone pulling into the rest stop and have time to get back to the stall before they walked in. Besides, it was nearly 3:00am - no one would be stopping here at this time of night.

I gingerly walked the few few to the urinal and stood there, admiring my distorted, but plainly naked, reflection in the metal paneling about the square trough. As the adrenaline continued to pump through my body (as I pumped something else), I got braver (stupider?). I decided to walk over and watch myself in the mirror above the sink. I stood there for a second, watching myself stroke my hard cock. The longer I was there, naked and exposed, the more confident I became, but also the more I wanted to push the situation. Feeling secure behind the wall blocking the view from outside, I walked over and put myself in position to instead be the first thing anyone walking in would see. I stood there for a moment, feeling the slight breeze coming through the propped door. The coolness felt refreshing in contrast to the stuffy bathroom, and I cautiously poked my head out the door.

My SUV was still the only car in the parking lot, and I couldn't even hear any traffic up or down the interstate just 40 yards aways. That's when I decided I wanted to push this just a little further. From previous stops, I knew there was a sidewalk that led around the building to vending machines on the backside, facing the interstate. I began to think about how exposed I'd feel making a lap around the building. The thought gave me goosebumps, but also made my cock throb. I dared myself to make one lap around, and then I'd blow my load and go.

Stepping out of the building and into the yellow-light of the parking lot lights, I was almost overcome with the thrill of being so exposed and completely nude in plain view. I turned left and walked past the open door of the women's restroom before turning the corner and walking towards the back of the building. Once I reached the back, I realized how isolated the space was. A tall stand of pine trees blocked any view of the interstate, and the building itself blocked almost all the light from the parking lot. The only light was the dull glow of an ancient soda machine. I stopped for a second, hand lightly stroking my cock - some deep part of me wanted to soak it in. I leaned against a picnic table, jerking my cock and looking up at the hazy sky. I pretty quickly and unceremoniously blew a huge load across the packed dirt.

Post-nut clarity hit and I realized I needed to get my clothes and get out of there. I began walking back towards the front of the building and right as I turned the corner to enter the bathroom, I happened to glance back towards where my car was parked when I saw it - another empty car was parked right next to mine! How had I not heard them pull in?!? More importantly, where was the driver?

In the same split second that those thoughts hit my head, they were quickly replaced by the thought "get your clothes, and GTFO of here!". I stepped into the men's room and quickly saw the back of a stocky older man with his back to me, pissing into the trough urinal. He looked to be about 60 , wearing a white button-down fishing shirt and dark jeans, tucked into cowboy boots. He had on some kind of ball-cap over his shaggy gray hair, and I could see the handgun holstered to his belt (this was the middle of Arkansas after all).

As quickly as I processed his presence, he clocked mine and gave an involuntary glance in my direction. I could almost see his double-take when he realized I was standing there butt-ass naked. The 15 seconds that followed consisted of him shouting every conceivable cuss and slur he'd every learned. Key phrases that etched into my brain included "fucking pervert" and "gonna get yourself killed.

While he continued to yell at me (pretty sure he was still pissing too), I quickly ran to the stall where I'd left my clothes. I didn't even bother to put them on, instead grabbing them and digging my car keys out of the pocket while I made a run for the parking lot. I jumped in and was at interstate speed before I every even left the parking lot. I wanted to put as much distance as possible between me a JimBob. I was 20 miles down the road before I realized I was still completely naked. I managed to pull my shorts on (thank god for cruise control). I reached for my shirt and couldn't find it - I must have dropped it during the dash to my car. Luckily my suitcase was in the trunk, so during my next gas stop an hour or two later, I got a new shirt out and popped it on.

I know this was a long story, and realize how badly it could have turned, but it's still an oddly-fond memory and I'll admit I've jerked to the recollection of it more than once. But it was a long time before I could bring myself to stop at that particular rest stop again.
wow, that's a really hot story, totally naked outside only wearing your converse
did you continue to do it after this experience?

crazydonkeydick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes. Summer after high school (all 18+) I was in a hot tub at a resort in WI with 6 friends. We were all wearing swim suits. We had all had a few beers on this late afternoon day, and anyways, a few of my friends, knowing my relative size, thought it would be funny to pull my swim trunks off and force me outside. They succeeded (4 against 1, the other 2 looked on).

Thus, for about 90 seconds I was totally naked in broad daylight at this family friendly resort hotel before they finally opened the door so I could get back inside. I was in the line of sight of probably 200 plus hotel rooms and whoever was outside.
All in good fun for dumb 18 year olds, but it was terrifying!

Kosmos_8300

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

wow, that's a really hot story, totally naked outside only wearing your converse
did you continue to do it after this experience

flpdk1234

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
At one time when I was in the woods I took all my clothes off and started masturbating. After some time I suddenly heard footsteps behind me. For how long or if the person had seen me masturbating I don't know for sure, but it scared me a lot :)

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not quite openly public, but I have woods on the edge of my property and a few times, I've gone deep into the trees and stripped off. A couple of times, I've found a fallen tree or other location and started jacking off only to be caught by people hiking or taking shortcuts through the woods.