Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hey guys,

Not exactly sure where to post this so I posted it here :)

I just moved into a new place with 4 others tenants (3 men, 2 ladies).

The bathroom windows are usually kept like 1/2 way open, I never really thought anything of it. Last night I was having a late-night shower. When I finished I was in front of the mirror admiring my thick flaccid, flexing the biceps etc. When I went to brush my teeth I just got this feeling like I was being watched so I looked through the window and saw some person watching me carefully. I couldn't make out the face, so I don't know if it was a male or female.

Have any of you experienced this ? What would you do if you were in my position ? Wondering If i should go to their house and have it out with them ?

I'm tempted to just close the windows each time I shower, but I was slightly aroused by the whole situated ...

I may even put on a grand show for the person, showing off my big cock ;)

Cheers,
Adom

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You are having fun..he or she has fun..everybody is happy :)..

if it doesnt bother you..its just another opportunity to indulge in some exhibitionism..

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
That's so scary, to get the feeling you're being watched and you actually were! :O Like crazy clown-scary. IF I couldn't see the face I'd probably freak out, scream like a girl and close the window.. haha. ;P But that's just me! IF I could see the person and IF it was a hot guy, I'd put on a show.. ;) And try to avoid the screaming like a little girl. xD

I'd never have the guts to go over and confront them.

B_Hornaplenty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey guys,

Wondering If i should go to their house and have it out with them ?
Don't go to their house and "have it out" with them, go and "get it out" with them. Give them a close-up look at a genuine cock.

Looking at your gallery I'd say you don't have to hide anything...let them look. Rather than make a show of it, just be natural and give them plenty of opportunity to get their eyes full.

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have an amazing cock, as someone who always wants to look at his hot neighbors I'd encourage you to show off!!

In the world of reality I'd add: whoever it is who may be watching, it's best if they are a grown, consenting adult. If you think there are underaged eyes living next door, I'd pull the blinds.

D

deleted556573

Hey, you left the window open. If someone wants to look, then it's your fault for not closing the window. :cool:

Personally, I think you should go over to that person's house and let he/she see it up close and personal. :biggrin1:

JO_Bud

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd get myself hard and give them a full on show next time! Nothing wrong with a little neighborly exhibitionism/voyeurism. I had a neighbor in the next building that could look down into my bedroom and many times I'd look up as I was naked and jerking off to see him watching, At first he'd freak out and duck for cover, but one time I waved at him in a friendly manner with my free hand and after that he would keep watching if I caught him. It was fun!

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey, you left the window open. If someone wants to look, then it's your fault for not closing the window. :cool:

Personally, I think you should go over to that person's house and let he/she see it up close and personal. :biggrin1:

So true!

When I was about 16 we stayed in this beach house on the Outer banks of NC that my family had just built and it didn't have any blinds up yet because it was brand new. The second or third night we were there I just happened to look across at the house next door and noticed there was a naked girl standing at a window watching me in the shower. The shower had a clear glass door and was right in front of a window so she could see EVERYTHING!

I waved and susprisingly she waved back then she started touching herself. I got out of the shower and toweled off as my penis started to swell. Then I dropped the towel and started stroking my cock. She blew me a kiss and then pointed to her pussy, then she pointed towards the beach and I knew exactly what she had in mind! :biggrin1:

I was thinking YES! YES! YES! as I quickly threw on a pair of swim trunks and stuck a couple of condoms in the pocket and snuck out of the sliding glass door , down the stairs and across the dunes with a huge tent in my shorts. I met her on the beach and neither of us said a word we just held each other and made out on the beach in the moonlight. I was so horned up that I was about to blow a load in my shorts, and needless to say I unloaded as soon as I entered her warm wet pussy. I immediately pulled out and put on the second rubber and fucked her until she came. She sucked my cock until I unloaded again all over her breasts.

The next morning my mom came in to breakfast and said where in the world did you go late last night after we went to bed? I heard you go close the sliding glass door." :eek: "I said umm oh well umm I went surf fishing" Mom: "Did you catch anything?" Me: "No mom nothing was biting." Mom: how did you get that bruise on your neck son? :eek: Me. "Umm I dunno mom, the mosquitos were really bad on the beach last night I guess I must have bruised myself when I swatted one." Mom was apparently totally clueless because I suddenly realized that I hadn't even unpacked my surf fishing rod yet. It was still in pieces in the trunk of the car. ROFL

I fucked that chick every single night sometimes several times a night for the entire two weeks that I was at the beach. I even taught her how to surf too. What an AWESOME vacation! :smile:

Last edited:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
HEY "JG",

What were your %'s back in those days?:wink::wink::wink:

RICKY_27

I thought I was 100% str8 back then. LOL

I must admit that on that same trip I do remember checking out a group of HOT college jocks who were staying in the house across the street. :confused:

TomCat84

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So true!

When I was about 16 we stayed in this beach house on the Outer banks of NC that my family had just built and it didn't have any blinds up yet because it was brand new. The second or third night we were there I just happened to look across at the house next door and noticed there was a naked girl standing at a window watching me in the shower. The shower had a clear glass door and was right in front of a window so she could see EVERYTHING!

I waved and susprisingly she waved back then she started touching herself. I got out of the shower and toweled off as my penis started to swell. Then I dropped the towel and started stroking my cock. She blew me a kiss and then pointed to her pussy, then she pointed towards the beach and I knew exactly what she had in mind! :biggrin1:

I was thinking YES! YES! YES! as I quickly threw on a pair of swim trunks and stuck a couple of condoms in the pocket and snuck out of the sliding glass door , down the stairs and across the dunes with a huge tent in my shorts. I met her on the beach and neither of us said a word we just held each other and made out on the beach in the moonlight. I was so horned up that I was about to blow a load in my shorts, and needless to say I unloaded as soon as I entered her warm wet pussy. I immediately pulled out and put on the second rubber and fucked her until she came. She sucked my cock until I unloaded again all over her breasts.

The next morning my mom came in to breakfast and said where in the world did you go late last night after we went to bed? I heard you go close the sliding glass door." :eek: "I said umm oh well umm I went surf fishing" Mom: "Did you catch anything?" Me: "No mom nothing was biting." Mom: how did you get that bruise on your neck son? :eek: Me. "Umm I dunno mom, the mosquitos were really bad on the beach last night I guess I must have bruised myself when I swatted one." Mom was apparently totally clueless because I suddenly realized that I hadn't even unpacked my surf fishing rod yet. It was still in pieces in the trunk of the car. ROFL

I fucked that chick every single night sometimes several times a night for the entire two weeks that I was at the beach. I even taught her how to surf too. What an AWESOME vacation! :smile:

HOT!