Caught Out By A "mate"....

D_Ralph Crammed In

Account Disabled
Media
Hi LPSG members. Been dipping into this site over the years. Now in a situation and looking for advice. Bit of a story so please bear with me.

I was on a stag weekend 2 months ago with about 20 guys and "Mates". 4 to a room so not a pretty sight as you can imagine. Second night, the 4 of us were in the room. 2 of the lightweights passed out leaving me and this guy, who I hardly knew, sitting up but nearly at alcohol oblivion. Suddenly he says. 'I think you got a big dick!' I nearly fell off my seat. ' Nahh i don't, dont talk shite' i slurred back. 'Fuck off ' he says 'sure you do. I saw you in boxers earlier. Come on what you got?'. He was laughing but he really meant it. This guy wanted to see my dick. He tried everything to get me to show. Even wanted to play strip poker !!! The 2 of us. LOL

20 minutes of fending this git off and I managed to get for a piss to the loo and he gave up.

But unknown to me as i was getting my kit off for bed the c**t took my picture with his phone camera. In fact he took 3 pictures. Which i have been receiving ever since from all and sundry. Now I accept these things happen on stag do's and you need to try and be cool about it but its getting me down now. 40 blurry crap text pics of my knob is boring.

Heres the situation. I really want to slap this guy very very hard but he turns out to be the brides brother. Married with 2 kids but he's wanting to know what i am carrying? Of course everyone thinks he's a lad and a laugh supplying the pics of me but they don't know about him pestering me. Think I was set up for a bit of a laugh? Think he's a bit Arthur & Martha?? or Is he a sex pest trying his luck out on drunk guys ???

B_Austin Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you should whip off your 'kit' and show it to him and get it over with. He wanted to see it, so you show it to him. If he wants to go off telling everyone how huge you are, as long as you're ok with it - then it's ok right?

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ok, maybe he wanted to get to know YOU better, or maybe in his sister's wedding he wanted to stand out too... DON'T be botherd by it! ENJOY the fact YOU are well gifted and people are atracted to your COCK! [sorry mate, this is a site about LARGE PENIS, so in a superficial level that's the best THING I can say to you! - even if I'd like to know you better]

or maybe you're holding something special on your PANTS.. from the pic you have, there's something VERY interesting in there! :p

mgmnguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If it's been 2 months and he is still sending you pics, he's obviously interested/have some sort of a beef with you. Meet him out for a drink and lay it on the table (not "it" - just a figure of speech) - find out what he wants. Tell him to show you what he has, and you'll return the favor. Tell him you're not interested in pursuing anything with him - but to get on with things - Let him know he can look - but can't touch. Then be done with it.

jpza

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Boydie,

Firstly it don't look like you wear boxers and from what your pic shows nothings gonna hide the fact that you're packing! So I reckon he was just tryinga get it on with you. But you missed your chance when it happened so not much you can do till you get another opportunity to get him back - maybe tape a call asking him why he wanted to see it and depending on his answers you maybe catch him out. If not, just forget about it - more importantly has the distribution of your pic got you many dates!? grin

PS - You a Geordie? I used to live there and everyone at the gym was also well hung.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As I see it, the issue is not the guy's sexuality, but that he has violated your privacy. He didn't keep those snatched pics too himself, even. That would have been creepy enough - but to post them around your mates - that's weird.

I'm reminded of being on a group holiday in Greece. Heading back to the hotel at 4 a.m. after a night at the disco, a crowd of us went skinny-dipping in the warm star-lit waters of a small sheltered bay. As we emerged from the gently lapping waves two guys who hadn't joined in flash-photo'd two naked women as they went to retrieve their clothes. Well, not only was the film taken from their cameras, but they were ostracised for the rest of the holiday by everyone who'd witnessed that.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, perhaps it's time you just got even with him, as they say,
don't get mad get even!
Just agree to a "strip poker" event with him, spike his drink,
and when he's passed out...you get the picture! Literally!
And pass it around, let him have a serving of his own er...medicine! LOL
He who laughs last laughs best...
Good luck!

D_Ralph Crammed In

Account Disabled
Media
Gentleman

Thank you all for your replys and advice. marklondon has it spot on I think. It was an invasion of privacy and the fact that its not just him thats sending me the pics back, but people I have known for a long time that are contacting me.

My 10% gay doesn't really come into it. I didn't think he was attractive either looking or personality wise so that was never gonna happen. But its happened and its going to die a death eventually so I am gonna chill out about it. And just wait for my chance...........:smile:

BTW jpza I do wear boxers. The cotton ones with buttons. And no dates offered. However my best mate, who has seen my cock, thinks the pictures do me an injustice. Thanks mate. Love you LOL

beautifuloregon

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think he has a crush on you! You should let him know ASAP that you are not
interested in him. I thinks he is testing your boundiaries to see how much
you can take!

If he wanted to see it so bad, it seems he is interested in the male penis. Maybe he is bisexual.

good luck.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I dunno, whole thing seems weird to me. If he had a thing for the guy and snapped his cock because of it, wouldn't it be kind of admitting that or at least bringing lots of suspicion to then send the pics around to everyone?

"Arthur and Martha" = bisexual

Ha. I've never heard that. It's cute 'cause obviously with a British accent it rhymes: "Ahh-tha r'and Mah-tha." Ha. I love it. Do you know where the term came from?

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
He might have heard his wife talk about your dick to other lady, and he became curious. I heard my gf talk about my sex to other gfs.

I even went to her mom home and her mom, my gf and her sister were talking. The mom was comment on her man dick and I heard everything. I am curious whenever I see him now. He carry a good bugle in his pants. I haven't seen it yet.

jumbo747jet

Superior Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Call me naive, but I happen to think that all guys have a curiousity to know how their friends are stacked. It's a competative thing.

Naturally we have no way of knowing what would actually have happened if you had just confirmed his idea of you being well stacked. Maybe he would have told you he is too, or perhaps you would have learned that he's got a hangup about his size. After all, there's no shortage of guys with hangups about their size.

Rest assured that this is something which he's done a lot of thinking about, but that the drinking gave him the courage to bring it up.
More than likely, his laughing was a sign of nerves and a defence mechanism to protect him in case you were to make fun of him, in which case he could just say he was having a joke.

Try not to read more into this than is actually there.