Caught Posing

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Ummagumma, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

OK, this was kinda a funny story and after what just happened a bit ago, I gotta post it...

Most of my pics I have in the gallery are shot in my bedroom. At least a third of them... (you can tell by the real ugly wallpaper that should've been removed 30 years ago that's in the background) Now lately I've realized that my cam photos are better if I set the camera down on one side of the room and use a timer (normally held it with my hand and that always made the pics a bit blurry) as I stand on the other side, in front of my TV. The camera sits next to one of my room's 2 windows.

So last night, I was bored and decided to shoot some new photos for here (a strange obsession to say the least), so I set up the camera, pulled the pants off, and started shooting... all of a sudden I hear a female's voice, preceded by a sort of... gasp, go "oh my god!" My neighbor and his girlfriend had pulled into the driveway that runs along the side of my house and got out right next to my window, which was open with a fan running in it. I had completely quit paying attention and she must've just looked in passing... and got a complete view of me standing there, fully erect. I quickly ran out of the way of the window, totally embarassed... although I did laugh it off real quick.

So flash forward to about 15 minutes ago: I'm in front of my house, getting the mail out of the mail box, when I hear their side door open and close (It's amazing what you hear with your pants on) and see the two of them walking up the opposing sides of the driveway to get in their car. Now I don't know my neighbors that well, but we don't not get along, yet while they were walking past, he shot me the meanest, dirtiest look... and she said 'hi' with this knowing grin on her face (mind you she's never spoken a word to me in the past ever) The whole situation just keeps making me laugh as I think about it, figured I'd share it.

This site's nothing but trouble I tells ya!

2. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Sounds like you handled it well AA(the situation not your dick).

Just be careful to close the curtains in future or they will probably report you despite the fact that they should not have looked into your window in the first place.

Keep taking the pictures your gallery is great.

3. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Thanks Daverock...

And I'm curious here, is what I did illegal? I was in my own room in my house, and erections are something we all get (well, half of us). I understand she wasn't spying or anything (or so I assume :tongue:), but I wasn't standing in front of the window waiting for them or anything...

4. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I don't know if it is illegal in your Country. I would imagine that if they were to complain the authorities would be able to drag up some little known out of date law that you had contravened.

Best play safe in future so you don't find out.

5. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Sounds hot! You might be in for some action with that girl...

Your neighbour was probably outcocked. Do you mind if I ask how big you are? Looks huge, really thick hehe.

Cool story...would be cool for something like that to happen. Was your neighbour's girlfriend hot?

6. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

I'm about 8 inches long, 7 inches girth at the thickest (the center of the shaft).

The two of them both look as though they were pulled straight off a Abercrombie & Fitch ad. (actually, I just looked that up to make sure I spelled it right, and if you look at pic number 3 there, it looks just like the two of them, odd.)

So yes she's hot... but way out of my league (or she was, lol). Besides, he's an army guy, so I wouldn't make a move no matter what as he'd probably beat the snot outta me anyways :tongue:.

Besides I'm not that kinda guy anyways...

7. agnslz

Gold Member

AA I wouldn't be too worried. From the looks of your pics she probably enjoyed the show! Her guy might try to start trouble though...jealousy. But then she probably shouldn't have glanced into your window anyway. So she certainly wasn't innocent in the whole thing. And yeah we do have some strange old laws in the U.S. It just might be illegal to be naked and hard in your own home, one never knows! BTW I for one hope you're bored more often! Your "strange obsession" suits me just fine.:wink:

8. Gisella

Gold Member

AA u are not a AA..8"x7"....omg...:eek: :tongue:

Yeh..he envy you and she wants you now...:rolleyes:

Anyways nice pics as always, my eyes says thanks !!!:wink:

9. Sly Adey

Sly Adey New Member

Yes, be careful... but your photos are excellent. Getting better all the time too! Don't stop taking them please.:rolleyes:

10. rabidrabbit

rabidrabbit Member

Albums:
    Granted you're not obligated whatsoever to extend any appology or explanation regarding this matter, especially considering they've never spoken a word to you... But if you wanted to clear the air and any confusion, you COULD give a knock on their door and let them know you did not intend for anyone to see what they saw. Maybe bring a bottle of wine with you.

I know it sounds excessive, but the WORST thing that could happen is you'd be known as the really nice big dick guy, and not the "creepy dude". That can only work in your favor. The word would get spread and soon you'd have her friends knocking on your door. :biggrin1:

11. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Why do I picture you as Enzyte Bob standing stiffly at your mailbox waving your hand with arm at the square and with that toothy smile of confidence on your face...

12. smurfpotter624

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Some quick research on nudity laws...

http://www.progress.org/fold34.htm

http://home.att.net/~saran/nulaw.htm

I realize that the above site is a personally put-together page. It seemed like a viable resource.

It should also be noted that there are no federal laws against nudity. However, there are no laws protecting it. It is up to state and local government laws in your area.

13. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

:eek:

14. CuriousGuy

Gold Member

Albums:

15. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

...a strumpet's weakness,...

...a divulged shame,...

*that story made me blush.

16. mellowmal

mellowmal New Member

The story was funny, and probably won't land you in any trouble at this point, but curtains might be a good investment - just in case.

And the visual of AA as Enzyte Bob..

Well, he'd sell a heck of a lot of Enzyte. Heck I'D buy Enzyte if it came with a picture of AA. :tongue:

17. CUBE

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think you should pack your bags and move...it just so happens the apartment across the way is vacant and I'm having....I mean... the complex is having the curtains removed as we speek.

Actually with that big cock, he was jealous and she was excited. If I saw him alone I might explain it and apologize...but the good news is you posted hot pictures here.

18. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

Again, I thank you all for the kind comments left here and in the gallery. And I'm sure I'll get bored again, still 2 months of summer vacation left, heh.

19. Ummagumma

Ummagumma New Member

An apology is definitely in order, although I really don't see them that often (and why should we, we only live right next to each other!)

20. Rikter8

Gold Member

Albums:
    Laws or no laws - what is another person doing looking into YOUR windows.

If I was that close to my neighbors house, I would make an attempt NOT to look for sake of privacy.

What you do in your OWN home, is YOUR business, nobody elses.

If you were sitting out on the front porch doing it...thats a different story.

Too bad for the army guy - let him get over his tough guy front.

C

Draft saved Draft deleted