Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rhino_horn said:
you are wise.

*:cool:

rhino_horn:

I've been called a "wise ass" before but never just "wise". I prefer the way YOU say it. :smile:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

Breaking up marriages is BAD. Wait until they are seperated or divorced first.

I agree completely...however he did mention the guy was in the service. And in my opinion and from my experience growing up near a major military installation and as a Marine myself....when he is deployed for service, she will be getting "serviced" from someone else either way...

OmahaBeef

Marvin Gaye

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Omaha has it right here..

She saw your big cock and was impressed..Making a comment to her partner about it most likely made him feel inadequate..Especially since he saw your cock as well..Now he's most likely jealous and pissed AND concerned..Not so much because he thinks you'll try to make an advance on his women..But because SHE might very well make a pass at YOU..

Oh the drama that could unfold :biggrin1: ..

-MG

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
I feel I need to add something here...

My window on that side of the house has always been there. I've always been a sort of closet nudist as well. My point is, looking back, I'm actually sorta surprised this took this long to happen. There's been a few close calls, I admit it. But standing there fully hard like that, taking pics... that's just asking me to get caught, and it certainly wouldn't of happened if it weren't for this site. So thanks again guys. :tongue:

To be completely honest, I actually joked about this sorta thing happening in this site's own chatroom like a month back. Maybe... maybe this site allows me to predict the future...

*runs off to Fictitious Stories and writes a story about angelina jolie's car breaking down in front of my house*

Also, the folks got on their plane today. Meaning I have to start watering my mother's annoyingly huge garden now - will update if I get laid or arrested or beat up.

Or all three.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
OmahaBeef said:
Thats awesome :)

I'll bet dollars to donuts that the guy wasn't mad until they got in the house and the girl made some wisecrack or something to tick him off...

An apology would be nice, but it may inflame the situation....tough call.

Lookin good by the way AA!

OmahaBeef

very wise advice. Don't go apologize with a bottle of wine. That may seem like inviting yourself into their lives. Keep the drapes closed from now on. I am a nudist but live in an apartment building. I have to keep the blinds closed at all times.

Jeffin90620

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AboutAverage said:
And I'm curious here, is what I did illegal? I was in my own room in my house, and erections are something we all get (well, half of us). I understand she wasn't spying or anything (or so I assume :tongue:), but I wasn't standing in front of the window waiting for them or anything...
Back in the 90s, a couple in Florida were arrested for having sex in their own condo. The problem is, the room's window looked out on a common access path people used to get to the community pool.

If you had a reasonable expectation of privacy, you cannot be arrested, but "reasonable" is open to interpretation. If your window looks out on a section of your neighbor's property which is expected to be used (like a driveway), then you can be arrested.

In California at least, being nude in public is not a crime in and of itself. It is only when you are observed and the observer is offended that it becomes a crime. However, having an erection takes it beyond simple nudity and into the territory of lewd conduct.

TommyA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
that story is pretty damn funny, i made sure i didnt get caught taking my photos by doing them behind closed doors....LOCKED closed doors lol. I wouldn't want a parent wandering in, i'd probably never be able to look them in the eye ever again:eek:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Spladle said:
Oh, gods, the memories . . .

*shudders*
lol, that's worse than my mother clicking my lpsg bookmark :eek:

I've been caught so many times doing so many things... most everybody in my life have long since given up on me :biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
AboutAverage said:
lol, that's worse than my mother clicking my lpsg bookmark :eek:

I've been caught so many times doing so many things... most everybody in my life have long since given up on me :biggrin1:

OH my god AA.... first, your dick is way too fat.:tongue: Second, I am sorry to hear that momma got a click on your link.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
first, your dick is way too fat.:tongue:
Recommend any diets?
jeff black said:
Second, I am sorry to hear that momma got a click on your link.
lol, no, it was cool ... she knows about my size - she was mostly just amused by it (it was just kinda embarassing as this isn't the kind of site I'd like her to know I'm a part of :tongue: )

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Recommend any diets?

I know a lady or two, as well as more than a handful of men who have this Special Liposuction technique... involving their mouth... Not sure of the success rate.:rolleyes:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
jeff black said:
I know a lady or two, as well as more than a handful of men who have this Special Liposuction technique... involving their mouth... Not sure of the success rate.:rolleyes:
Well I'm desperate, send them my way! I'm sure it's at least worth a try... :rolleyes:

T

that_other_guy

jeff black said:
Recommend any diets?

I don't think I need it but, does it ever hurt to ask ? ... I can even try a few of them out for you to give you a more definite success rate ... :wink:

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
that_other_guy said:
I don't think I need it but, does it ever hurt to ask ? ... I can even try a few of them out for you to give you a more definite success rate ... :wink:
Deal, I only want the good ones - I've had enough experience with the 'but it's too thick!' girls for one lifetime. :biggrin1:

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
AA, please post when your next show will take place. I want to make sure that I arrive in Ohio on time, and save a seat next to me in the front row for Mr Black.

And as for "but it's too thick" -- you will never hear those words pass my lips.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Hung Muscle said:
AA, please post when your next show will take place. I want to make sure that I arrive in Ohio on time, and save a seat next to me in the front row for Mr Black.

And as for "but it's too thick" -- you will never hear those words pass my lips.
Deal.

Hell, I got no pants on now and the window's wide open to boot! :wink: