Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is it too weird that I like to see photos of naked guys sleeping? Or with very suggestive underwear. Without boner. It doesn't matter if it's drunk or tired or treacherously caught.

Does anyone else feel morbid about that?

D

deleted722261

I remember sharing a room with a mate on a trip and I got back to the room late and he was asleep, in briefs with a massive hardon popped out of his briefs, found it quite hot
That sounds hot!

JSon101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My wife jerked me off when i was asleep once, i woke right as i started to cum. she thought it was pretty amusing, i wish she would do it again, lol
wow. So u got hard while sleep and then woke up. I bet u we’re surprised.

Reactions: Antoniooo and P.J.9

JoeBanks

Cherished Member
Media
West Hollywood (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I was asleep with a boner, she said she wanted to see if she could make me cum while i was asleep. I was pretty startled when I woke up, was pretty much in a fog as I was cumming, didnt know what was happening, lol.

Hot! I feel like my years of wet dreaming would have prepared me well for this scenario. Almost always woke up just as I was about to cum, and would have to wake up fast to avoid getting it everywhere.

JSon101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was asleep with a boner, she said she wanted to see if she could make me cum while i was asleep. I was pretty startled when I woke up, was pretty much in a fog as I was cumming, didnt know what was happening, lol.
Nice! I bet it felt great.

Reactions: JoeBanks

Buddy23

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many nights, I fall sleep after party in the same room with a close friend/ crush. If I awake first, always Keep looking his bulgue to check a possible morning boner. And always I’ve the temptation To touch it. I’ve taked a photo once. Very horny.

JSon101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many nights, I fall sleep after party in the same room with a close friend/ crush. If I awake first, always Keep looking his bulgue to check a possible morning boner. And always I’ve the temptation To touch it. I’ve taked a photo once. Very horny.
Cool. Have you ever gotten to touch it?

Reactions: Antoniooo