Caught Someone Peeking

Tvoy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LMAO some of y'all are so uptight and hypocritical. How many random women's titties and ass do you stare at in your everyday life? I bet tons. At the park, at restaurants, on the train, or wherever. God forbid she has to breastfeed cause from being out with my sister while she's had to most men will break their necks to get a peek. But as soon as another man glances over to look at your bulge or the dick you just pulled out of your pants then it's "oooooh nooo my privacy!" Like just zip it up and go on with your day man. Nobody's trying to get off to you, they just saw something they liked, it's not that serious. Unless they try to touch you or you catch them sneaking pics or something.
You couldn't be more correct! The hypocrisy of some of these guys is absolutely ridiculous. If you choose to use a urinal with no partitions or even more so, a trough, then you are in easy peripheral vision view. If you are that afraid someone will look, then use the stall or only urinals with a partition. A waitress is just doing her job when she bends forward to put the plates on the table. The majority of straight guys look right at the hanging boobs because the opportunity is there. Well, that waitress is just there to do her job, not to be have her boobs objectified. Why are you looking at them????

dopeboyfresh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a pretty hot experience recently with a younger female coworker on a business trip. We were walking around to bars and grabbing drinks after work in a different city. We're sitting at this one busy bar on the barstools. I'm sitting to her left in some pretty slim fitting jeans. When I sit they totally tighten up at the crotch and legs. I also wear very loose boxers. I honestly didn't even notice but my dick was soft and long down my left thigh making a very visible dick print as I sat sort of spread out, feet up on the footrest. I honestly didn't even realize it.

Until... I catch her eyes darting down to my crotch and only soon realize what she's doing. We're both pretty tipsy at this point, talking loud, laughing. Then she gives it a very obvious long look lol. I just kept my legs open and same posture. It's my body and that's just the way my clothes fit lol. Have a look lol. I think I even started to feel it twitch into a semi once I knew she was looking right at it.

It was hot and no, nothing happened. She's married and I ain't even trying to do that right now lol.

Tvoy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dare I ask why staring at an unknowing person’s dick at a stall is fine, but peeping over a stall is over the line?
Your question makes no since. A "stall" is for a toilet. No, I wouldn't look over the toilet stall wall, nor under it. Then there are urinal partitions. No, I don't want to look over a partition- how damn obvious is that? Urinals that are close to each other with no partitions/a trough- yes I will look with my peripheral vision. I'm not talking pulling up a chair, having a seat staring at eye level while I munch on popcorn. This thread is about peeking- not making a production out of it.

Reactions: SouthernBoy92

SouthernBoy92

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all, ask any woman and most will tell you it’s not ok to gawk. Second, if you think glancing at someone’s chest that just so happens to be right there and making an effort to stare at a strangers genitals that is just trying to piss and likely trying to hide themselves, then you are beyond repair.
I'm sure they would say this and even though you KNOW they wouldn't like you to do it, men still do because you justify it by saying to yourself there's no real harm in just looking. There's no difference between you staring at some boobs or ass of a woman who is just going about her day and another man glancing over at your fully exposed dick at the urinal. Let's not pretend like you and most men wouldn't try to get a peek if a woman had to pull out her boob from her shirt for some reason. The only relevant difference here is that it's another man doing the looking and you don't like that so now you wanna pull out the ethics codes and guidelines lol

Tvoy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sure they would say this and even though you KNOW they wouldn't like you to do it, men still do because you justify it by saying to yourself there's no real harm in just looking. There's no difference between you staring at some boobs or ass of a woman who is just going about her day and another man glancing over at your fully exposed dick at the urinal. Let's not pretend like you and most men wouldn't try to get a peek if a woman had to pull out her boob from her shirt for some reason. The only relevant difference here is that it's another man doing the looking and you don't like that so now you wanna pull out the ethics codes and guidelines lol

Tvoy

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Exactly! That other guy who's bent out of shape over it himself says: "the boobs are just there...". Yeah, and when you are inches from another guy pissing out in the open, the dick "is just there". Notice how it makes a difference to him because tits are not genitals. Ridiculous.
Regardless, guys that are bothered by it are the minority. Guys who are confident could care less.

Reactions: SouthernBoy92

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Exactly! That other guy who's bent out of shape over it himself says: "the boobs are just there...". Yeah, and when you are inches from another guy pissing out in the open, the dick "is just there". Notice how it makes a difference to him because tits are not genitals. Ridiculous.
Regardless, guys that are bothered by it are the minority. Guys who are confident could care less.
Did I ever say that staring at someone’s breasts was ok? I didn’t. Because it’s not. I do find it different than staring at someone’s exposed genitals in a public bathroom, but I never said It’s ok to do.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

It seems if anyone has an issue with guidelines it is you; considering you are offering your unwanted opinion in a section of the forum that both you and the person you are defending (based upon your percentages) are not permitted to answer in.

zeropointthree

Expert Member
Media
Cologne (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do not like at all if someone looks at my dick while peeing. I feel quite harassed when that happens.
Also I happen to be a shy toilet user, and it is hard to me to pee even when someone is around (that is my problem, of course), so having a guy looking at me does not help at all.
I think the main problem is not being stared, that could be OK, is to be stared in a situation I do not want to be stared at. If I decide to wear tight jeans and at some point some gay guys stare at me, it is OK. I know that could happen and I accept it when I do my wardrobe choice.
But if I am using the toilet, I do not pull my cock out for anyone else to look at it.

I don't know, I find it very disgusting.

Reactions: Antoniooo

Uniballer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been videoed pissing a few times. I try to adjust so they can see well. Adjust all my jewelry, my dick is pierced.
I piss as hard as I can for a good powerful stream then I shake it off.
If no one in in the restroom I play with it till I get hard.
In the gym showers I shave my junk very well. Then if my workout buddy or son in law are with me I shave my ass and hole. They will rub their hands on my ass telling me loudly my wife will approve.
My son in law thought a dude was videoing us, he had me change jewelry in a showy way. I took my ring off and stuck in his head and asked if he looked good with an RPA.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well not being a straight guy sometimes I discreetly peek if they're hot but most times the peeking is coming the other way
The other way around? A penis discretely turn around to look at you?
That’s an unusual situation but no excuse to violate the tos.
For the op, its been answered before.
I have to focus to pee so I don’t look at others while I pee.
Once I got a positive comment about my penis while peeing it was wird.

ss7979

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah many times. I like to show off so I’ll usually step back to shake it and laugh.
I have seen guys hide erections in the locker room and shower. I don’t care. When I see big tits or a bubble ass on a chick I chub up. It’s the same for gay men. They can’t help it.

jtheimpaler

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
So for my gorgeous straight guys out there have you ever caught someone checking your bulge out or it out at the urinal? If so what did you do, if not what would you do if it happened? If you are in a group gym shower and you saw a guy hard, how would you handle this? [deleted reference to school]
Nothing if it’s a quick glance other than make sure I’m looking my best….
If there’s a second glance or a lingering looking, I’ve been known to say something… “fucking awesome ain’t it!”

D

deleted5700751

i have caught guys looking at me at the urinal but a funnier one was we were drinking at the bar at work (minesite) and saw a guy i work with staring at the general manager's ass as he walked past, then he saw me catching him looking right then i said "yeah he does have a nice one doesnt he" and the guy was shocked and denying and i laughed with him abut it, but it was perfectly timed and executed.