Caught Strokin by the maid

B_letsCUMtogether

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
One time I had just got out of shower and I forgot to lock door in the morning after going out for breakfast- Well I went back to room and took shower- I was coming out of bathroom and the maid just opened the door- I didn't dress yet and I was hard as I normally am in the morning -she was staring at my cock -and before I knew it she was down on her knees giving the best blowjob I ever had- and before getting to far along I glided her to the bed and did her doggy style--is was one of the best fucks I ever had. I will never forget that-and pumping my cum deep in her pussy- she was probably driping cum all morning!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I worked as a room attendant at a hotel during the summer of 1990, I have caught two married couples having sex. One couple was an older white couple in their fifties. The other was a black couple in their mid twenties.

They both didn't have any "DO NOT DISTURB" signs on their doors either.

The white couple. THAT was a shocker. I apologized for the interruption and told them that I would be back at a better time.

On the other occasion. The black couple. It was about four PM. It was my last room. That couple was getting ready to fuck his woman and the guy was kinda pissed off. Boy, I didn't even know. He told me that he didn't need any "fucking" room service. I apologized. He followed me to the cart dong slapping...and he snatched a lot of towels. plastic cups and soap. Said "Thanks" with his back to me as he shut the door. :rolleyes:

DON'T EVER GET A JOB AS A ROOM ATTENDANT. IT IS NOT A GOOD JOB. :frown1:
It isn't as erotic a job as one may think.

Last edited:

curious_george420

Experimental Member
Media
One time I had just got out of shower and I forgot to lock door in the morning after going out for breakfast- Well I went back to room and took shower- I was coming out of bathroom and the maid just opened the door- I didn't dress yet and I was hard as I normally am in the morning -she was staring at my cock -and before I knew it she was down on her knees giving the best blowjob I ever had- and before getting to far along I glided her to the bed and did her doggy style--is was one of the best fucks I ever had. I will never forget that-and pumping my cum deep in her pussy- she was probably driping cum all morning!

haha - what a lie ;)

mchin2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

cant you make her pregnant by doing that?/ weren't u risking getting an STD by doing her raw (not to mention "pumping 'ur' cum deep in her pussy") and not knowing her sexual health?

happyman419

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has anyone ever been caught strokin by the maid at a hotel?
here is a good one for you

Jimmasin's Videos= :biggrin1:
Yes, a few years ago while vacationing in Cancun Mx. The bathroom doors aren't a solid door,they're like slants and you can almost see through them. I was in the bathroom stroking when she happened to enter, she didn't immediately see me till she entered the bath stall,there I was standing arched back shooting cum all over. I remember she was frozen stiff and amazed by the amount and distance I was shooting out. Lol! She dropped the towels and held her hands over her face. I said did you like it. She seemed dazed and shocked by the event but she only nodded with approval. I turned to her and displayed my stiff cock to her in all glory. She was staring at my cock as if she never saw one? I said do yo want to touch it. first,she seemed to take a step forward then she began nodding her head saying No,NO! She picked up the towels and I jumped into the shower she stayed cleaning up and kept seeing me shower. I was stunned I thought she would of ran out. but, she didn't needless to say :beerchug2:I tipped her good.

spitreaper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, a few years ago while vacationing in Cancun Mx. The bathroom doors aren't a solid door,they're like slants and you can almost see through them. I was in the bathroom stroking when she happened to enter, she didn't immediately see me till she entered the bath stall,there I was standing arched back shooting cum all over. I remember she was frozen stiff and amazed by the amount and distance I was shooting out. Lol! She dropped the towels and held her hands over her face. I said did you like it. She seemed dazed and shocked by the event but she only nodded with approval. I turned to her and displayed my stiff cock to her in all glory. She was staring at my cock as if she never saw one? I said do yo want to touch it. first,she seemed to take a step forward then she began nodding her head saying No,NO! She picked up the towels and I jumped into the shower she stayed cleaning up and kept seeing me shower. I was stunned I thought she would of ran out. but, she didn't needless to say :beerchug2:I tipped her good.

good job bumping a 4 year old thread