"caught wanking" videos

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously I did this once with my wife..... but it was dusk time. The beach officer came up to us and said - "excuse me, miss are YOU ok, my wife said yes, and he said "are you sure", she replied "yes thank you".
He said " do you need anything"? she said no thank you. After he left we talked about it and he was clearly making sure she wasent being violated against her will. Once he was sure she was safe he walked away, never saw him again.
True story.
You were lucky, I guess...That you had a reasonable cop checking up on you two... Admirable, possibly, if he was actually concerned about your wife's welfare, rather than just wanting to get closer to check out the action... But, if it had been two men doing it, they probably would have been arrested and registered as "sex offenders".

Keep that in mind.

A/B

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You were lucky, I guess...That you had a reasonable cop checking up on you two... Admirable, possibly, if he was actually concerned about your wife's welfare, rather than just wanting to get closer to check out the action... But, if it had been two men doing it, they probably would have been arrested and registered as "sex offenders".

Keep that in mind.

A/B

Oh yeah he was very professional.... Im sure we were his first encounter of couples having sex on the beach he really appeared to be UNINTERESTED in what we were doing mind you we stopped when he walked up on us. so it was not like he was asking while my dick was in her

Reactions: ActionBuddy

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reactions: bigtoad

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not really. No matter how tight the circumcision is, the dick skin still moves a little when it's played with. Seriously that dick didn't move at all.
Does it matter really? . A little imagination goes a long way