"caught wanking" videos

1rkhachatryan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe you could remind us what you've contributed to this thread, other than 'bump' and complaining when other people make an effort.
Except I've never complained about an actual caught video other then that stupid one with the fake dick in it and only tell people who come in here and post random shit to stop. How would you like it if I just started posting a bunch of facial videos in here that had absolutely nothing to do with the topic and you got a notification for and and got excited only to realize wait no, has no purpose being here.

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you log in to Tumblr you should see a tab for your dashboard and the settings will be on there.One of the options will be 'Safe Mode', the default setting means it's set to on, so it'll filter out adult content. Switch it to off and you'll be good to go.

Where do you do that?
Went to my Internet tools but didn't see it.
Thanks

DickFiend

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Except I've never complained about an actual caught video other then that stupid one with the fake dick in it and only tell people who come in here and post random shit to stop. How would you like it if I just started posting a bunch of facial videos in here that had absolutely nothing to do with the topic and you got a notification for and and got excited only to realize wait no, has no purpose being here.

I agree with you a million percent but technically 99% of the videos in here have nothing to do with the original topic. It's turned into a spy thread. I've seen maybe three or four videos where a guy is actually caught by someone.

1rkhachatryan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with you a million percent but technically 99% of the videos in here have nothing to do with the original topic. It's turned into a spy thread. I've seen maybe three or four videos where a guy is actually caught by someone.
So true tbh, I hate the spy vids for the most part as the reason I like the caught vids the reaction of both the catcher and the person caught.

DickFiend

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How can you get caught if you set the cam up yourself with the intention of someone walking in on you eventually? He wanted to be seen. He wasn't caught off guard.

To get caught means to have someone walk in and catch/see you jacking off. That's the point of the thread.

D

deleted1046851

To get caught means to have someone walk in and catch/see you jacking off. That's the point of the thread.
You're not caught when you know someone is coming in at any moment. That's waiting for some to expose yourself in front of.
Caught is someone walking in on you or the person and it's a surprise to both of you, you're Caught off guard.

Reactions: Traveller30