"caught wanking" videos

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally Posted by hbblover
Mom Caught him playing with his huge cock at SurfGayVideo

Got to see it in its entirety, after downloading it .... thank G..
Nice, he seemed to get to completion after the rude mama interruptions? ha

eyemready

Sexy Member
Media
i find it so very hot to see a guy being caught in the act, wanking or anything, or a young couple messing around or fucking, when someone comes in, like older brother, and they jump and quickly cover themselves with something stupid, like a notebook or something.
i found this video today and just couldnt stop replaying it, its so hot that he is caught halfway through cumming, and just keeps going. Public JO in small mall - xHamster.com

any other similar videos?

I wish I had his cock.

ineeduiwantu

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i find it so very hot to see a guy being caught in the act, wanking or anything, or a young couple messing around or fucking, when someone comes in, like older brother, and they jump and quickly cover themselves with something stupid, like a notebook or something.
i found this video today and just couldnt stop replaying it, its so hot that he is caught halfway through cumming, and just keeps going. Public JO in small mall - xHamster.com

im not horse hung like the guy in the vid, but does every 9+ cock flop as suppose to stick up, when it is hard?

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

I've seen this same video seveveral times. Damn beautiful, long cock! :smile:

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

This was at a mall in downtown Cleveland...The mall is dead now...Use to be a very busy place but all the tenets left..I use to work there and the people that just about catch him have Cleveland Browns football coats and jerseys on..This is the place...http://www.galleriaaterieview.com/

Last edited:

hbblover

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This was at a mall in downtown Cleveland...The mall is dead now...Use to be a very busy place but all the tenets left..I use to work there and the people that just about catch him have Cleveland Browns football coats and jerseys on..This is the place...Home

OMG, I've been in that mall!!!