"caught wanking" videos

looknorlando

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This is a favorite of mine it’s been floating around for awhile with different titles. Hot guy, nice dick, and good load of cum. Wish I knew the backstory behind it and I wonder if he ever posted anything else. Thanks for posting.

1rkhachatryan

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is a favorite of mine it’s been floating around for awhile with different titles. Hot guy, nice dick, and good load of cum. Wish I knew the backstory behind it and I wonder if he ever posted anything else. Thanks for posting.

The backstory is it's a fake dick and the sperm is fake too lol.

DoubleDecker8998

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks fake doesn’t move right

Abraracourcix

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They are not guys being interrupted.
most of these videos are awkward exhibitionists, the others are people being filmed and posted on the internet without their consent when most of them are even maybe outed from the closet this way, so violent.

Schnart

Expert Member
Media
They are not guys being interrupted.
most of these videos are awkward exhibitionists, the others are people being filmed and posted on the internet without their consent when most of them are even maybe outed from the closet this way, so violent.
Bro if you are not trying to get outed, maybe don’t have sex in public? Funny how we always blame other people for our shortcomings.