Caught without a cum rag

D_Freddy Bender

Experimental Member
Media
Have you guys ever been in a sleeping arrangement in close quarters with someone (dorm, bedroom with brother, camping) and jacked off thinking you had something by the bed to wipe it up with...

Then after u finished and reached for the rag u discovered it wasn't there?

What did you do with the jizz instead?

Sirramm

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Never had that happen so much as I did one night rub one off and used a large wad of facial tissue to clean up with. The next morning after waking my female cousin, whose house I was staying at, 'cleaned' my room. That evening when I was having dinner she mentioned SHE left a hand towel beside my bed and laughed. Talk about wanting to just slink away!!!

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

At boarding school, summer camp, university, and in the navy...I always kept a sock inside my pillowcase for just those emergency moments.
If I forgot to replace one after using it, I just did the next best
thing...got rid of it internally...:biggrin:

Scottie2091

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I am stuck and have nothing else to cum on or clean up with, I usually just cum in my underwear. It sucks though becuase now you are then stuck with a messy spot.

During my first two years of college and sharing a dorm room with another guy, I ended up using condoms a lot when getting myself off at night when my roomate was sleeping. You can get them for free from the student health center, and it made it easy to get off at night. Just get hard, put it on, cum, take it off, roll over, and go to sleep.

To this day, I always keep a condom in my car, just incase I ever get the urge to pleasure myself when out and about.

Padad7

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Found some old paper towels - gross as hell, but had no choice.... Have also used socks and then just tossed them... When all else fails, swallow the evidence!