caught!

MJ_27

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never been caught in the past but when living with my dad I did leave evidence of an opened bottle of lube behind that he found sitting on the computer desk. He definitely knew what I was doing prior to him coming home.

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While at school several years ago, I felt the need to rub one out in a bathroom stall on campus. While I was flailing away, I heard someone come in the bathroom and they selected the stall next to me. I thought they were taking care of their own business when the next thing I know, the dude in the next stall over had his head over the stall wall checking me out! What. The. Fuck. I was not amused.

Me: "What the fuck?"

Him: "Sorry! I thought you were someone else!"

He dipped back behind the wall and was out bathroom immediately.

My chubby was gone, so I went on with my day.

D_Bill_F_Sail

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
never been caught but always wanted to be by sister or sister in law. im bisexual and used to try on my sisters lingerie whenever she was gone and think her finding me in it would be hot. curious if shed keep watching or leave. also would like if a male roommate and group of his friends came home before they were supposed to and found me naked and jerking as i exploded. love to see them all get naked and join me.

stoneten69

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One time after a long night of drinking I crashed at a friends house on his bedroom floor. A few hours later, I woke up to him fucking his girlfriend. It was ever so hot to see them both naked in bed as he took long forceful strokes. I started stroking myself and the next day he told me he saw it and thought it was hot. A few years down the road, we both tagged the same girl at the same time. Lot of time naked around each other.

Reactions: pokethug