Caught

f_dsbr

Experimental Member
Media
I closed the door behind me and listened to the house. No noise. Thank god, I thought. I had not had a moment alone for what seemed like weeks. I had been renting the two spare rooms in my house to a couple of guys in my year at University. A combination of more people in the house and the busier workload at Uni meant that life had been more hectic than usual. I dropped my bag at the door, slipped off my shoes and padded slowly through the house, double-checking no one was home.

After making sure I was alone I went to the bathroom and turned on the taps at the large freestanding bathtub. I had been in the house a little over 6 months and had yet to use it. I walked back to my room and slipped off my shirt, jeans, socks and finally my tight boxer briefs. God it felt good to have everything loose and airing. I grabbed my iPod and walked back to the bathroom carrying my towel in hand. I left the bathroom door open so that the steam wouldn’t build up.

I leaned on the edge of the bench as I waited for the bath to fill right up. The steam rising off of the bath looked so inviting and I couldn’t wait to get in. I examined my body in the mirror as I waited. My tan was beginning to fade as summer was over, I had contemplated going to a tanning salon but had decided it wasn’t worth it. My overall physique was pretty good, although I was not in as good shape as I was 6 months ago. I ran my fingers through my short blond hair that was soft to the touch. Looking down I examined my pubic area. I had not had a chance to trim my pubes in a while so they were getting a bitter longer than I normally liked, but not too wild yet. My penis hung limp between my legs, lying gently on my ball sack.

The bath had finally filled and I gently slipped my body in moaning with pleasure, as the warmth of the water seemed to reach every part of my body. I sat soaking in the water for twenty minutes, listening to my music. Finally I felt the urge to get out. I stood there dripped from head to toe before I grabbed my towel and rubbed my self down. After I had dried myself as best I could I put the towel on the rail so that it could dry before my next shower. I walked back to my room naked and lay down on my plush king sized bed.

Lying on my back, my legs spread out I began to slowly rub my body. One hand was on my abs, reaching slowly down into my rough pubes. The other hand fondled my nipple. I grasped the base of my soft cock and pulled gently up the shaft, allowing it to spring back when I reached the end. I took my other hand off my nipple and grabbed my balls, massaging them firmly between my fingers. I continued to rub softly on my cock until it began to grow. I pulled my foreskin back and ran a couple of fingers under the head of my cock. I massaged the length of my cock more until it stuck out of my pubes rock hard. I leaned over and opened the drawer in my bedside cabinet. I pulled out a bottle of lube and squeezed some onto the considerable length of my shaft. I grasped my hand firmly around the centre of the shaft and pumped fist up and down. I began to thrust my hips in time with my hand. All I could hear were the creaks of the bed and the slippery noises of the lube in my hand.

I could feel myself getting close to the end. A pleasurable feeling was beginning to grow in me and I knew I only had seconds before I blew my load. I heard a creak at my open door and flicked my head around as I let out an involuntary moan. Standing in the doorway was Josh, looking shocked; he quickly turned and walked away. In the very short moment he was standing there cum had shot from my cock. Ropes of warm white liquid where going everywhere. I couldn’t stop myself and I knew that Josh had seen it all. He could probably still hear the compulsive moans from my mouth.

I stood up as soon as I could, cum still dribbling out of my cock. I stepped over to my door and closed it. Sitting back on my bed I gave my cock a few more massaging squeezes. That had been a pretty big load and it was all over my sheets and chest.

Reactions: Linkguy13

Omegaman

Sexy Member
Media
Just say to your room mate, buddy I think I was alone in the house. Had a rough day. He will understand, not like he haven't done it too. We are all men.

f_dsbr

Experimental Member
Media

I grabbed my shirt from the floor and used it too wipe the cum from my chest. I quickly slipped on some clothes and checked that I looked all right in the mirror. I couldn’t see any cum on me, nor any other signs that I had been jerking off. I stood at the door trying to persuade myself to go out and face Josh. Pushing open my door I decided I would pretend that nothing happened. I walked into the kitchen where Josh was making himself a sandwich. “Umm…hi” I said awkwardly. He gave a nod in return but did not make eye contact. As he sat down at the counter to eat his sandwich I went about making mine. The air was full of tension and I felt the need to say something. “It’s totally normal you know” I said in a much more defensive tone than I had meant.

“ah uh” He said non-comittaley. I felt slightly angry with him.

“You can’t say you’ve never done it,” I said in an accusatory tone. After I got not response I added, “You do, do it don’t you?”

“Yeh,” He replied quickly, “Of course I do”

“Then why is this so awkward?”

“I dunno. I’m not really supposed to see you jerk off am I? It’s, like, a private thing”

“I really don’t think we should make such a big deal about it. You know I do it, I know you do it. So you’ve seen me, who cares?” I sat down next to him and began to eat my sandwich. I felt some of the awkwardness leave the air but something was still not right.

Finally Josh said quickly, “It’s just your very big. That’s why it’s weird!”

“Oh” I said, not really knowing how else to respond. “Well, how big are you?”

“About ¾ your size” He paused, “Do you want to see?”

“I suppose” I replied, what else was I supposed to say? Josh unbuckled his jeans and let them fall to his ankles. His wasn’t wearing any underwear so I got an eyeful of his already hard member. It was sticking up from a smooth surface making it look slightly larger. “Your still a really good size” I said when he looked at me expectantly.

“Yeh, I suppose” He replied. Obviously satisfied with my response he bent over and pulled up his jeans. He put his plate in the sink and went to his room where he closed the door. Probably going to relieve that hard-on of his, I thought. Why did he have a hard-on? Did the sight of me cumming turn him on? These were all questions I was asking myself until finally I decided that he had seen me jerk off (even if it was briefly) I have the right to see him.

I crept quietly to his room and as I got closer I could hear his heavy breathing. If he was on his bed his back would be to me so it would be safe to open the door as long as I did it quietly. Turning the handle and slowly pushing on the door I created a big enough gap to slip in. Once inside his room I could clearly see over Josh’s shoulder, only two metres from me, where his hand was wrapped around his shaft. He kept pumping, oblivious to me watching him.

Suddenly he turned and as he did he must have seen me out of the corner of his eye. He had been reaching for the bottle of lube on his bedside table, just like I had done. He didn’t stop pumping his cock, just continued to grab the lube, squirted some into his palm and massaged it onto his throbbing shaft. He gestured with the bottle of lube, asking if I wanted some.

I walked over and sat on the edge of his bed, perpendicular to him. I undid my fly and pulled my cock through the hole in my boxers. I squirted a bit of the lube Josh had offered me onto my shaft and began to rub. I grew hard quicker than I had anticipated. I was rubbing my shaft much like I had done before, my hips thrusting ever so slightly. Josh, beside me, was mimicking my action. I could hear his gasping and moaning and I looked at his hand grasped firmly around the flesh of his swollen cock. In another minute a dribble of white cum came from his cock then out flew a thick spray of liquid. Some of it landed on the arm of my shirt, more still landed on his jeans that he had left on.

I grew even more exited and gasped as I orgasmed and cum dribbled from my cock all over my hand and into my pubes. I gave one final tug and let got. My already softening dick falling onto the end of my shirt. Fell back, leaning on Josh’s legs. “That was a good one” He said.

“Bloody hell! It was” I replied.

D

deleted12830

Great! Very very well written, and hot as hell! Congrats, hope to read more from you soon

f_dsbr

Experimental Member
Media
thanks for the positive feedback guys. It is another busy week for me so I probably won't get another story up until the weekend.

If you guys have any suggestions for story lines I would really like to hear them. Just PM me with the plot.