Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A few months ago, right after my girlfriend and I had sex, she started having very intense stomach pains that she described like really severe menstrual cramps. I was scared for her but thought it was a one time thing. When it started happening again, she went to the doctor, who told her that her uterus is slightly tilted, and that I'm hitting it during sex.

The worst pain for her seems to happen after I'm laying down with her ontop facing me and rocking back and forth, but lately it's been happening in almost all positions we try.

Does anyone have a suggestion for positions that help this from experience?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You can try not going all the way in and limit it to the point before you hit anything deep in there. Or maybe you can try spending more time on foreplay so she'll get really horny enough to accommodate you.

I experienced that pain once, almost immediately after sex with a well endowed guy who spent the night hitting the cervix, at least I think that's what was being hit. From then on he stopped hitting so hard and I've had no pain ever since.

blkbwoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah... I've been in similar positions with my girlfriend. We try not putting it in all the way, but in the heat of the moment, things happen.

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
could it be vaginal spasms? I had an employee that while they were making love, she had a major vaginal spasm, clamped down on him, he had a really difficulty getting his penis out and had to take her to the ER.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few months ago, right after my girlfriend and I had sex, she started having very intense stomach pains that she described like really severe menstrual cramps. I was scared for her but thought it was a one time thing. When it started happening again, she went to the doctor, who told her that her uterus is slightly tilted, and that I'm hitting it during sex.

The worst pain for her seems to happen after I'm laying down with her ontop facing me and rocking back and forth, but lately it's been happening in almost all positions we try.

Does anyone have a suggestion for positions that help this from experience?

I have a tilted uterus and it's been hit during sex ~15,000 times now - at least it seems like it. Obviously faster and harder hurts more. Sometimes the actual hit doesn't hurt or it doesn't feel like much at all, but then the pain builds up. It isn't a sharp pain, it's a throbbing pain, like menstrual cramps, which is why I think it sounds like you're hitting her in the cervix.

She needs to experiment with tilting her hips either forward or back until she finds the right spot so that your penis slides past it during sex into what's called the "Douglas pouch" or the "cul-de-sac." You should be able to feel it when it slides past, the cervix has a different texture and it's harder than the vagina.

Until she learns what the correct tilt is that works, and she learns the muscle memory to automatically do it, there are going to be a lot of accidental cervix hits. I wouldn't give up on it.

Joker_23

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The weird thing is I think I'm generally good with finding the right angle to slide past the cervix. We even have this particular angle where it feels amazing to her that involves exactly that. And since we've been having sex for years and this only recently started happening, it just seems to me that it might be something more than that.

Thanks for everyone's response.

Reactions: Summer of 1973