Causing her pain?

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Apologies for the delay in replying to your post. I was in hospital last week and couldn't access the net.

A week?!? Most I ever managed to inflict was 3 days. Yeah, I say that with pride, but I end up screwing myself with that one. That's 3 days the playground's closed for repairs.

ROFL :biggrin1:. I only see my FBs occasionally, so a week isn't that hard to achieve, and doesn't have much of a negative impact when it does happen.

Like they say, "Just right and almost too big are the same thing."

Holds true for me :wink:

Deranged frog?! I love it! I also love the words, Beautiful agony.

Actually, I think beautiful agony is a perfect way of describing the hurts so good pain.

My wife smacked my ass once when I was on top of her, and it did nothing for me. Made her giggle, but nada on my end. Slapping her on the other hand, W:eek:W! Made her buck, ass jiggle and pussy squeeze all at the same time.

She has a saying, "If you slap my ass, you'd better be fucking me!"

I agree with MrsR on this one :smile:

Doggy-style, grabbing a fistful of hair with my right hand pulling back until her hands are off the bed and with my left hand, cupping her throat, fucking her hard.

I'd usually get her lube all over my balls when I did that with my ex. She was a pain slut too.

So shall I blame her for you always knowing EXACTLY the right words to say to get me wet? :wink:

My wife loves the biting!! Gotta be the muscular part of her shoulder.

You can bite me anywhere :tongue:

Looks charmingly medieval. I might buy that one day. How's it feel to be scratched before, during, and after an orgasm? My hands are X-Large though, so I may need to special order a pair when the time comes.

I haven't had a chance to try them yet. I was going to test drive them on the weekend, but I've just been put on medication that means risking drawing blood is not a good idea. So no vamp gloves for at least 6 months for me :frown1::mad:.
Y'know, I've been trying something new lately, and am liking the results. While going down on her (she on her back, me on my side, one leg over my shoulder, I suck the clit hard enough so I can gently bite behind the shaft, pulling back and with my teeth clenched, lick the clit up and down (since I'm sideways with respect to her clit, it would be a side to side motion for her). If I suck, just right, I can pull up and give it a quarter twist.

Like I said, I'm liking the results.

It sounds immensely enjoyable . . .

Yes my gf was really looking forward to taking my dick and liked the pain during sex but right after she started having bad cramps and couldnt walk straight for a week without it hurting.
Doc said it would take about three months for her to heal properly.

I felt really bad for hurting her but she keeps wanting more.

Not being able to walk straight for a week afterwards isn't all that unusual for me (all my own fault because I sometimes want it faster than my body can keep up with), but three months to heal?!? She must have done a fair bit of damage.

Don't feel too bad about hurting her. She is perfectly capable of speaking up if the pain is too much (unless she is gagged, but in that case you should have had some kind of a signal for moments like that).

What sort of cramps were they? I ask because I had terrible stomach cramps after sex a couple of times (imagine intensified period pains). I saw my doctor about them, and she said that the combination of excess hormones at that precise moment and all the muscle clenching set of cramps in my uterus. Apparently it isn't terribly common, but not abnormal either.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reason for me feeling guilty is because when we're having sex she isn't really able to make rational decisions and the pain comes only after having sex.

She mentioned that it felt like period pains but way more painfull.
We would walk down the street and she'd suddenly stop and crumble with pain.

And as for the three months of healing that was due to her ligaments being torn, I didn't ask because I don't know how ligaments work with a vagina but I'll trust her doc.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apologies for the delay in replying to your post. I was in hospital last week and couldn't access the net.

Ugh! Sounds horrible. Glad you're back.

ROFL :biggrin1:. I only see my FBs occasionally, so a week isn't that hard to achieve, and doesn't have much of a negative impact when it does happen.

But if it were more often, would the soreness gradually go away because of getting accustomed to your pussy opening up that wide day in and day out? I ask because my wife's soreness level, after 5 years of marriage is still the same and gets there just as quickly (about 45 minutes is all she can take not unless she's drunk).

Actually, I think beautiful agony is a perfect way of describing the hurts so good pain.

If you ever decide to film yourself cumming, I'd love to watch how you physically describe "beautiful agony". I have this image in my head, but words escape me.

So shall I blame her for you always knowing EXACTLY the right words to say to get me wet? :wink:

What were those words again?

I haven't had a chance to try them yet. I was going to test drive them on the weekend, but I've just been put on medication that means risking drawing blood is not a good idea. So no vamp gloves for at least 6 months for me :frown1::mad:.

Good idea. Health before experimentation. I didn't realize that thing drew blood. I thought it was just a prickly scratchy feeling. Sounds even more intriguing now.

It sounds immensely enjoyable . . .

I just don't have the capacity to get bored. The body's a temple and a playground!

Yes my gf was really looking forward to taking my dick and liked the pain during sex but right after she started having bad cramps and couldnt walk straight for a week without it hurting.
What sort of cramps were they? I ask because I had terrible stomach cramps after sex a couple of times (imagine intensified period pains). I saw my doctor about them, and she said that the combination of excess hormones at that precise moment and all the muscle clenching set of cramps in my uterus. Apparently it isn't terribly common, but not abnormal either.

Not sure where I heard this, but I read somewhere that there's some kind of enzyme or chemical in human semen that can help with uterine cramps. Don't quote me on this, my semen's baby-making-proof so I don't have to do the whole birth control thing anymore.

Oh, and come to think about it, I stand corrected, we did cause enough damage once to prevent sex from happening for a week or so, but that was a UTI... not sure if that qualifies.

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It makes me feel like a real man when my GF is sore the next day, but I would never want to cause her any real pain.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ugh! Sounds horrible. Glad you're back.

I'm glad I'm back too :smile:

But if it were more often, would the soreness gradually go away because of getting accustomed to your pussy opening up that wide day in and day out? I ask because my wife's soreness level, after 5 years of marriage is still the same and gets there just as quickly (about 45 minutes is all she can take not unless she's drunk).

My soreness does go away with regular use. Basically, any girth above about 5 or 5.5" makes me sore if I'm out of practice. It's mostly my fault though. I just want penetrative sex so badly that I don't have the patience for a lot of foreplay. The only exception to the soreness has been with my FB. I'm just as impatient with him (probably more so), but I have an instant wet and ready reaction to his presence.

If you ever decide to film yourself cumming, I'd love to watch how you physically describe "beautiful agony". I have this image in my head, but words escape me.

If I ever decide to film myself I'll let you know, but I suspect that you're doing a rather good job of imagining it all by yourself :biggrin1:

What were those words again?

Hmmm . . . how 'bout just about anything you write that has anything to do with sex?

Good idea. Health before experimentation. I didn't realize that thing drew blood. I thought it was just a prickly scratchy feeling. Sounds even more intriguing now.

It's not really SUPPOSED to draw blood unless you press hard. But I'm too much of a pain slut - I can't see me being controlled enough to let someone stop at just a little. Too much risk of me pushing them to go too far.

I just don't have the capacity to get bored. The body's a temple and a playground!

Bored with sex? Never! Not with the right partner anyway. I have been known to find vanilla sex terribly boring. Nice, but boring.

Not sure where I heard this, but I read somewhere that there's some kind of enzyme or chemical in human semen that can help with uterine cramps. Don't quote me on this, my semen's baby-making-proof so I don't have to do the whole birth control thing anymore.

I have heard that sex can help with cramps, but I thought that was more hormonal than semen-related. And unfortunately my cramps were with the ex who didn't cum so no semen healing for me.

Oh, and come to think about it, I stand corrected, we did cause enough damage once to prevent sex from happening for a week or so, but that was a UTI... not sure if that qualifies.

UTI's aren't a good pain. I don't think it qualifies :biggrin1:

The reason for me feeling guilty is because when we're having sex she isn't really able to make rational decisions and the pain comes only after having sex.

My ability to rationalise during sex is pretty non-existent as well, but really, it's up to us to let you guys know if we're hurting. If we don't let you know, how are you supposed to do anything about it? If she told you it hurt and you kept going anyway, you may have something to feel guilty about. If she didn't tell you, you don't need to feel guilty.

Oh gosh, that sounds terrible! So the pain kept coming back? Mine were only for an hour or two after sex.

And as for the three months of healing that was due to her ligaments being torn, I didn't ask because I don't know how ligaments work with a vagina but I'll trust her doc.

Ow! I guess you both had to learn to take things a bit slower then?

lisa_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love it rough but many guys are afraid to do it rough...never had a guy who really did me hard !

also always wanted a 3some or even more guys..

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Subgirrl: I'll reply to your post later, I'm on my way out the door.

I love it rough but many guys are afraid to do it rough...never had a guy who really did me hard !

You, on the other hand, I'll answer now with a short response.

Having an above average girth, "rough sex" is very, very relative. If things are properly sopping wet down there, I can go slow and still knock the wind out of my wife and make her cum on the first initial penetration stroke. (I have a post somewhere here about that).

I've torn 2 fourchettes without trying (again, proper lube and slow and cautious were still not good enough). Not a point of pride with me, but just a hazard I need to be careful of.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Ligaments torn, once healed, it is supremely important that she do some Kegel exercises in order to be able to get her pelvic floor muscles in tone.

Try being still inside her and letting her squeeze you for a bit. She needs to build up her strength! It may surprise her how pleasant this is for her too!:biggrin1: