Caution: Hot young couple fucking part 2

CatMan94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Having been a GAF actor I understand the work it takes to film a video and create a group of stills for that video, and have it come out good technically and sexually.

You have obviously put a lot of work into these, and the part that makes it really hot is that IT IS EROTICISM, ITS VERY EROTIC(regardless of what some ignoramus thinks)! Unlike when I did films this is something you and your phenomenally sexy lady chose to do, you weren't hired to do it! Two outrageously sexy people, doing what two outrageously sexy people do best, on film - for all the boys and girls in LPSG land! Damn, that was extremely nice of you, to say the very least!!

It would have been a lot easier for you both to just have the awesome sex without the videographer shoving a lens in there for the penetration shot; I mean, come on, who likes standing on milk crates while having a camera man between their legs, shoving that ever present lens up to where those beautiful genitals are having their meet and greet!! Okay, getting a little - you know, sorry!!

I can't help thinking that if this is the kind of sex that you have on film for us here on LPSG, how much better, how much hotter can the sex be that is in complete private - Oh man, now that is something to think about(in private), if you know what I mean!!

Thank You for the great pics & vid's and all the work it took to bring them to the masses. I appreciate it, and so do my buck fuddies
!!

I will say it again:
Cocksman Kudos to you man!!

Looking 4ward to more.......

thanks for sharing. keep em cummin, i can hardly wait for part 3. :)