Caution Oversized Load

matt19cm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I haven’t had a chance to get a break from work in a long time so I scheduled a week vacation to an island resort. In the weeks leading up to my departure date I spend all my time either working to get ahead or working out to be ready for the beach. In fact in the week before I left I didn’t even take time to jack off which is unusual for me since I normally do it at least twice a day.
The night before my flight I could hardly sleep with the huge six day build up I had. I thought about blowing it all over my chest and getting it over with but that seemed like a waste of my new personal record. The longest I had gone before was four days.
The alarm finally went off and took my throbbing nine inch morning boner to the shower and had to be careful not to shoot my load by just the sensation of the water beating down on it. It was cold outside but I was eight hours away from the nice warmth of the Mexican sandy beaches so I put on shorts a tee shirt and flip flops and headed to the airport. I knew I was taking a chance by freeballin it with such a huge load but decided I could hide my hard on well enough should it pop up.
I love busting guys staring at my swinging big cock in my shorts as a walk through the airport. I imagine who ever looks at the body image scan was probably impressed. I almost got hard standing in the machine as I thought about it.
I finally got to my first class seat and gladly accepted the morning bloody mary from my cute flight attendant. He was clearly flirtatious and didn’t bother to be very discrete as he looked at my lap several times. I made a few adjustments while he was in the galley so the outline of the end of my cock was evident under the board shorts I had on. As he came by to check seatbelts, his eyes widened and he winked at my clearly approving of my subtle little show.
I finished my drink and tilted back for a nice nap. I was half sleeping half day dreaming about ideas on what I should do with this six going on seven day load. Maybe there will be a hottie at the hotel or I should go out tonight. I could also try and hold on until tomorrow and shoot it under the hot sun while I lay out at the beach. I fell further asleep and started dreaming about laying on the beach and stroking my big cock.
I was awaked by the flight attendant tapping my shoulder. He bent down and whispered in my ear “let me give you this blanket. I think you might be more comfortable that way.” He winked at me then looked at my crotch and back at me. As I was dreaming, I sprung a nice tent in my shorts! I took a quick panic look around and everyone else was asleep thank god. The flight attendant reached over for my empty glass and slid the back of his hand across my cock head as he left for the galley.
I seriously considered heading to the restroom and blowing this load for my own safety but could bring myself to waste it like that. It was starting to consume nearly my every thought and I needed to be careful not to let it cloud my judgment too bad. I managed to get through the flight and purposefully brushed up against the flight attendant as we passed in the aisle on the way out just to tease him a bit more. It was hot thinking that he would be thinking of me as he jerked off later.
As I walked across the lobby of my resort, my nuts felt like they were bouncing down to my knees every step I took. I thought to myself that I had to seriously focus on not thinking about this giant cum load I am carrying around. My cock was thick and semi hard but fortunately still hanging straight down and not tenting my shorts like earlier on the plane.
The hotel desk clerk was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen. His name was Marcos and he looked to be in his early 20s and flashed a very nice smile of perfect teeth to me. “Welcome! Can I help you?” I thought man could you ever. I smiled and said, “yes, I just got off my flight from New York and need to check in”. He said, “I love going to New York. Its so much fun there” and looked me right in the eye the way only guys into each other do. I almost got hard right there as I smiled back. He said, “I gave you a better room where you can walk right out to the far side of the beach from the hotel. There are less people and noise over there.” I smiled and gave him a good stare as I thanked him. Instead of asking if I wanted help with by bags, he came around the corner of the desk, picked up my bag and said he would show me to my room.
I got a good view of what had to be a great body under that uniform. He was a small guy but in good shape. He had broad shoulders that narrowed down to a less than 30 inch waist framed by a nice muscular butt. His shorts fit perfect and he had nice toned and tan legs.
When we got to the room he opened the door and showed me around a bit. I so wanted to grab his crotch or mine but I was too timid and afraid it was the big load making me see this situation wrong and held back. He asked about my plans for the week and told him I was going unpack, grab a drink and head to the beach for sunset tonight and figure the rest out later. He told me that there is a good spot that is very private if I follow the path into the trees just off my deck. It was almost a quarter mile but just far enough to keep most people away. I tipped him and he looked down at my shorts which were tented just a bit then smiled and left.
Damn. I should have done something to get him to stay. I was getting easily frustrated by wanting to get this load off.
I put my things away poured a nice tall cocktail then put on a cockring then my hot new speedo. I admired the bulge the cockring and cut of the suit provided. I grabbed a towel and headed down the trail.
The trail opened up to a beautiful spot on the beach where I laid out my towel and laid on my back to watch the view. The view I quickly focused on was the ever growing bulge in my speedo. I decided that this was as good a place as any so I took my cock out. I was already oozing precum like crazy. I thought I could play with it an edge for a while. See just how long I could last.
About the time I was really getting close, I heard something in the bushes behind me. I quickly pushed my rock hard cock back into my suit as best I could. A moment later, Marcos appeared from the bushes in the hottest swimsuit. It was a white square cut that looked great against his tan skin.
He walked up to me and looked at my rock hard huge cock bulging in my suit and said he just got off work and was glad he got here in time.
He sat down next to me a slid his hand into my shorts and pulled out my nine inch leaking wet monster. He smiled and said very impressive cock as he slowly stroked and explored it with his hands. I love the reaction I get when a guy first sees my cock. It is nine inches long and unusually thick so it actually looks bigger.
Marcos slide my suit off and kissed the head of my dick just a bit. Playing with me and teasing more precum out. He then stood up and pulled his shorts down. With his small frame, I was anticipating a small to average cock but, as I learned long ago - its always the little guys.
Damn if he didn’t have the most beautiful smooth tan uncut cock. It was still soft and was already longer than mine. He straddled over me and swung it toward my face hitting my forehead with it. I grabbed ahold of it and put the uncut head in my mouth. He tasted incredible. It quickly grew into the biggest I have ever handled. When he got fully hard, it was two hands, one mouth and room left over. At least a foot long on this 5 foot seven 140 pound guy.
This was almost enough to make me shoot my big load right there.

Let me know I you want me to finish this story.

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Continue, plz. This is very hot. I had my hands on my cock the whole time and was afraid I'd go off without reading the rest.

matt19cm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I sucked on his huge rod and ran my hands up down on the part of the shaft that wouldn’t fit in my mouth. He pulled back and lay down next to me pulling me on top of him in a sixty nine position. He buried my dripping wet throbbing cock all the way into his mouth. I had seen very few guys ever take the whole thing but he did just fine. I got a better look at his monster as I alternated between sucking it and licking up and down the sides. I love the way foreskin slides over an uncut cock - spreading the precum around the head so silky smooth.
His sucking was working on my ready to go dick too well. I pulled back and took a deep breath and flexed my legs hard. He asked, “already?” I laughed and told him about my week long build up and record load I was carrying. “Wow. This is going to be fun” he said. He moved me onto my back and lightly played with my throbbing cock. “Do you want to play little game with this 7 day load?” he asked. Of course I said. “OK I am going to suck and lick it and try and get you close as I can. You try and hold off as long as you can.” I answered, “that shouldn’t take long. I can probably cum hands free in a few minutes anyway.”
He licked the front of my cock real slow up and down and spent some nice time slicking up my full nuts. He would suck it until he felt it expand then he would push in on my taint with his fingers and withdraw my dick from his mouth. I was going crazy. I loved it but I really needed to get this nut off.
Finally he went too far. I pulsed in his mouth and he withdrew it and held it. I tried to hold it back but I could feel the sensation erupting all the way from my feet. He held my swollen cock straight up and licked lightly on the front. That did it. The first shot went way up in the air and landed in the sand behind my head. The second went about three feet up and landed on my right cheek. The next three or four coated my chest shoulders and abs.
He laughed, “that was like fireworks man!” He stood over me and cranked his huge cock hard. He added a huge amount of cum all over my chest, neck and face. I was totally cum drenched.
He sat down next to me and we both admired our handy work glistening in the setting sun. He asked, “so you don’t have any plans for the rest of the week?” No. “I have an idea.” OK, I’m listening. “My boyfriend is off work and the three of us should hang out.” Before I could say what I was about to, he quickly added, “don’t worry, he knows about you and knows we are here. You already met him earlier today. He was the flight attendant on your flight. He called me and told me to look for you checking in.”
My deflated and cum soaked cock jumped a bit as I started to think about the fun week ahead. He then added, “in fact, he is on his way here to meet us right now.”

mmm if you dont continue the story i have a feeling your going to have alot of angry people hounding you
-A

matt19cm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I laughed and said, “what is he going to think about me laying here covered in an ocean sized load of cum”?
Marcos just smiled and looked up. “Why don’t you ask him yourself?
“Hi, I’m Thomas, I saw you earlier on the plane. Looks like I got here a little late. My god look at all the cum on you. That can’t be from just you two can it’?
He sat down next to me and ran his fingers in the cum on my chest and wiped a bit on my stiffening cock.
“You guys got enough for another round?”
We both agreed that we did immediately. Thomas undid the button on his board shorts and let his rock hard cock spring out. It was of perfect proportion and about 7 inches long.
Marcos bent over and slurped up a mouthful of cum off of me and pushed Thomas down on all fours. He then put his lips up against Thomas’ hole and blew the cum into it like he was playing a trumpet. He added one more mouthful to Thomas and then slurped up another mouthful. I was so turned on by watching this my big cock was back to full mast.
Marcos pushed my legs in the air and blew a mouthful of cum inside me next. It felt so good going inside me.
He pulled me up onto my knees and positioned me behind Thomas. I aimed my cock for his hole and slowly pushed in just a bit of tip.
Marcos put his huge monster cockhead against my hole and started pumping in and out real nice and slow.
I pushed mine all the way into Thomas which sent gobs of cum down his and my balls and onto our legs. I was bracing for the huge invasion of Marcos foot long dong. His spongy thick foreskin helped it slide in without as much pain as I expected. Soon he was all the way in and I felt more cum ooze out of me soaking my legs all the way down to my knees sticking the sand to them.
Thomas howled in pleasure as I pumped him harder and harder. His cock was fully hard and swinging around, slapping against his hard abs.
Marcos was keeping a nice rhythm on me, slowly pushing it in and out.
Thomas started moaning louder and let his load fly handsfree all over the sand below him. His pulsing set me off and I shot my second big load deep into him.
Marcos pulled out of me and moved me aside to finish his second load off inside Thomas.
We collapsed onto the sand for a few minutes then headed off to ocean to skinny dip and clean off.
This trip was off to a great start.

matt19cm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
We hiked back to the hotel and arrived about dark. Marcos and Thomas had dinner plans so we agreed to meet sometime tomorrow. I was happy to head back to my room and relax after a long flight and two huge cum shots. I had room service deliver dinner and crashed.
There was a knock on the door that woke me. It was daylight already and I yelled out for the maid to come back later. To my surprise, the door opened anyway. I was about to yell to the maid to get out when I saw him, he was tall, tan and blond with tight short white shorts and a hotel golf shirt. He smiled and said that Marcos had ordered me a complimentary message. He wheeled in a table and had a coffee in his hand.
I was a bit taken back since I was naked in bed. He smiled again and told me to take a quick shower while he set up.
I pulled the sheets back and stood up. My morning woody bounced back and forth as I headed off for the bathroom. I took a quick shower brushed my teeth and headed back out to the table. I decided not to bother with a towel. He didn’t seem to mind.
He had me lay face down on the table and unlike most massages, he didn’t bother with the whole sheet covering routine. He started with my shoulders and slowly worked his way to my round buttocks.
He massaged each check one a time and every now and then brushed a finger tip across my hole. He added more oil and casually slipped a bit of finger in me. Seeing that I didn’t mind, he kept on.
He finally broke the silence and told me he heard about the huge cumshot on the beach. “I wish I could have seen you shoot a seven day load”, as he paid more and more attention to my ass.
He then said, “in fact, my boyfriend and I have been having a contest this week and I am ahead by having an eight day load to his seven. The most I’ve ever done before is four days.”
I replied, “wow, how can you hold out?”. With this ass in front of me its hard – so to speak. I looked over at his too small shorts and he clearly was sporting a big tent.
He asked if he could take off his shirt since it was so warm in my room. I couldn’t help it so I said, “take your shorts off too if you like.”
He quickly got naked and started licking my ass cheeks and hole. It was amazing. He groaned, “I love that Marcos had his big, beautiful cock in here yesterday.”
He climbed up on the table and rubbed his cock up and down my back. It was big, probably bigger than mine which put him about 10 inches.

matt19cm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I asked him how long he had been with his boyfriend and he said ten years. He then added, we are both tested as I hear you are too so don’t worry. I could feel him leaking precum all over the middle of my back. He slid his cock further down and started rubbing his precum on my hole.
He gently pushed the tip in my just a little. I wanted to protest but I was so turned on and hungry for his huge uncut cock.
He started a rhythm where he pushed a bit more each thrust, opening my up and making me want it more and more.
After a few minutes, he was working half his length in and out and in and out. Then , he slowly pushed all the way in.
It was amazing. I then remembered his bet. “aren’t you going to lose your bet?”. He replied, “maybe not, it depends.”
“Depends on what?”
My boyfriend works in the hotel stocking towels. He, Marcos, Thomas and I are all friends. He knows I am here and he is making his rounds. He will be here any minute and has plans to join us.