Caution: The Lpsg Nyc Meet N' Greet # 3 Comin' Atcha

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok I've discussed this w/Jason_Els and we def. need to have another meeting. Everyone we met was so nice and interesting for various reasons. I guess we'll discuss it t'row at lunch w/Nick8 but I hope we can have more peeps come out and what I'm curious about is why we've had no women come out to say HEY.
Hmmmmmmmm stay tuned!

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Have a great lunch! You can count me in as long as it works with my schedule! Jason and I had coffee a couple of weeks ago and I mentioned I could stay longer and dazzle all with my charm and wit if we started earlier ie; ( a late...late lunch thing) Saturday or Sunday!
Thanks!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
What do you mean no "wimmim" came out?:mad:
How dare you let all these people know I'm a man! :rolleyes:
Shame on you Hells!:spank:
Next you'll be telling them about my huge size 18 feet and my big fat........:asshole:.
I'm a lumberjack.:eek:
cigarbabe:saevil:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What do you mean no "wimmim" came out?:mad:
How dare you let all these people know I'm a man! :rolleyes:
Shame on you Hells!:spank:
Next you'll be telling them about my huge size 18 feet and my big fat........:asshole:.
I'm a lumberjack.:eek:
cigarbabe:saevil:

Ummmm...If you come to the next one...can I borrow a pair of shoes?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well I guess since this sank to page 4 since I lst viewed it that there is less interest or as I thot b4 it should be in that other forum at the top of the page where we got a lot more response.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Assuming I'm in the USA at the time and date, I'd hope I can attend this time. :smile:

What makes me hesitant, however, are the stories about groping, flirting, sex, etc. I'm unsure how many are serious and how many are whimsical, but I have no reason or desire to attend a gay hook-up party. (And some of the stories I've read confirmed these apprehensions I had about the previous meeting.) :redface::frown1:

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
oh this sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun for everyone!! LA definitely has nothing on NY. hardly anyone in LA ever wants to do anything :sad:

one question: do any of the female members come out for the meet-ups?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Assuming I'm in the USA at the time and date, I'd hope I can attend this time. :smile:

What makes me hesitant, however, are the stories about groping, flirting, sex, etc. I'm unsure how many are serious and how many are whimsical, but I have no reason or desire to attend a gay hook-up party. (And some of the stories I've read confirmed these apprehensions I had about the previous meeting.) :redface::frown1:

umm...None of that happened, it was just food and drinks and conversation! Unless things turned after I left! It really was fun! Just nice people getting together!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah we were lucky to find a PUBLIC restaurant that allowed us to shed our clothes and fuck and suck on the buffet table. It was awesome. If you show up No Strings, be ready for a hot orgy....