Cbd Oil

416adam

Expert Member
Media
I recently picked up a bottle of CBD Oil with low THC content as I had heard it offers several calming benefits (life has been pretty hectic lately). I have a CBD-infused lube so, one horny evening, I wondered what masturbation would be like with pure CBD Oil. Answer: Amazing. The oil is a great consistency for masturbation and I find it induces a flow of blood to my cock. Another apparent benefit: my precum has increased dramatically. With such success I was curious to experience the effect of higher THC content. Answer: Super Amazing! It's such a cock buzz and I'm dripping with precum (and cum)! Give it a try and post your experiences here!

Also curious... the relaxation effect in may have on the prostate. Hmm.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
With such success I was curious to experience the effect of higher THC content. Answer: Super Amazing! It's such a cock buzz and I'm dripping with precum (and cum)! Give it a try and post your experiences here!
I have wanted to try this for several years, it's not easy to get hold of in Europe, where did you get it from?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Hey man,
I live in Germany and get my CBD oil from this website: https://www.cbd-vital.de/
Sorry it's in German, but if you want, you can use Google Translate or another translation app. Hope it helps.
Thanks for that link Goliath918!
I'm looking for CBD+THC oil specifically - not legal in Europe unfortunately. I was wondering if you can just buy it is Cannabis dispensaries in other countries.

I'm looking for CBD+THC oil specifically - not legal in Europe unfortunately. I was wondering if you can just buy it is Cannabis dispensaries in other countries.

I'm sure you can buy it in other countries. The problem is getting it into your country depending on customs. German customs is VERY strict, so if French customs is anything like German, be very careful because you could end up paying for something you won't receive. I speak from experience.

Reactions: dongalong

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I'm sure you can buy it in other countries. The problem is getting it into your country depending on customs. German customs is VERY strict, so if French customs is anything like German, be very careful because you could end up paying for something you won't receive. I speak from experience.
I've seen cannabis oil (the black stuff) for sale on the dark web, that's probably the easiest way to get hold of it, then it could be diluted with olive oil or similar.

DarthSidious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

I was reading this topic as a part of my research and - yes - you're right. This combination is prohibited in most countries of the world. My uncle lives in Brussels, and he had a serious spinal surgery. His spine was hurting badly after this. We tried to buy and send him a regular CBD oil, but we've discovered that we can't do it. Then one of my European relatives have found baeys European CBD gummies for him. This stuff contains CBD only, without THC. We bought a lot of these for my uncle. And it helped him.

Shlomo67t5

Experimental Member
Media
I recently picked up a bottle of CBD Oil with low THC content as I had heard it offers several calming benefits (life has been pretty hectic lately). I have a CBD-infused lube so, one horny evening, I wondered what masturbation would be like with pure CBD Oil. Answer: Amazing. The oil is a great consistency for masturbation and I find it induces a flow of blood to my cock. Another apparent benefit: my precum has increased dramatically. With such success I was curious to experience the effect of higher THC content. Answer: Super Amazing! It's such a cock buzz and I'm dripping with precum (and cum)! Give it a try and post your experiences here!

Hey there.
I just ordered some strong cbd oil. I have the same purpose in mind.
Do you use it alone as the lubricant, or do you put the cbd oil on first and then introduce another? I don't know how slippery the cbd oil is...

herbho

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey there.
I just ordered some strong cbd oil. I have the same purpose in mind.
Do you use it alone as the lubricant, or do you put the cbd oil on first and then introduce another? I don't know how slippery the cbd oil is...

The oil is pretty slippery. Just a little bit will be satisfactory. I take a small pump of it and spread it on my penis and balls. Then, I use it for some foreplay, as it gives a very warming sensation, then real stimulation. To finish, I just take a bit of Albolene and put that on top of the CBD oil, You will never go dry with these two. The sensation is electric. My dick is extremely hard and throbbing and, when I touch my balls, the sensation is heightened. Try it.

Reactions: w355291 and Beardon

MercuryMice

1st Like
Media
Phoenixville (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Asexual
I have been looking for a suitable masturbation remedy for a very long time. I've tried CBN Oil and CBD Oil and they both have a nice effect. After several uses of each of them, I still liked CBN oil more. Although it comes from TCS, in particular, it is cannabinolic acid, but personally, for me, it gives much more pleasure. The properties of CBN are exactly the same as those of CBD, I did not see any particular difference when using. But it was after the CBN that I began to really get high from masturbation.

Reactions: w355291

Neijo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I once heard from a friend... ;)

CBD is a nice option for people that don't smoke or consume THC any other way. So if you are a regular consumer CBD won't be helpful at all.

Reactions: w355291

I recently used some CBD lube and CBD delay cream. Kept me going for a longer period of time when fucking.