CBO:Obama Budget Plan Underestimates Deficits

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Trinity, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Obama and his administration underestimated the deficits his budgets will cause to this nation.

Bloomberg, Businessweek

2. sargon20

Gold Member

Obama in his youth must have fucked someone REAL hard and left her in the alley dead broke and naked.

3. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

^Wasn't that Ted Kennedy? lol

Newsflash for those whose eyes glaze over at the thought of more, gasp! debt!... The budget projections are updated by the CBO every year... Bush's estimates were off every year too, just like everyone's always are. So what?... That's why they're called 'projections' not 'confirmed historical data'.

Just wait and see how the numbers improve in dramatic fashion after the disastrous Bush tax cuts expire next year, and the benefits of infrastructure development kick in after completion in 2-4 years.

4. sargon20

Gold Member

^ Not in this case. This vendetta is personal.

5. Trinity

Trinity New Member

Obama's budget includes expiration of the Bush tax cuts and infrastructure development. :rolleyes: CBO says Obama's budget still underestimates the massive deficits it will create for this nation. :rolleyes:

6. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

Then obviously we'll have to raise the taxes on the people who benefited from a destructive tax policy time has proven we absolutely could not afford. The capital gains tax and the estate tax will obviously have to return to historic levels from past times when the budget was generally balanced(like the 60s)... We're probably going to have to finally raise the gas tax up from it's comically low levels. Road builders have to stop getting a free ride off the general fund... It's time for the business class and the wealthy to stop expecting a free lunch and get back to working for their success, instead of legislating it to themselves.

#6 B_talltpaguy, Mar 5, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  7. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

You're such a libtard. You really think you're going to get some neocon to say, "Well, then maybe its time to go out and exterminate the poor they're just breeding like rats and not contributing to the bottom line."

You really are a funny commie. Cheers to you.

8. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

Yes, because demanding leaders who craft a balanced budget and a government that is as corruption and crony free as possible are communist ideals.

9. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

ROTFLMAO!!! :biggrin1:

10. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Your demanding a balanced budget does not follow with your support for Obamacare. Every socialized medicine scheme in the world is running in the red.

Medicare-Medicaid are running the red. The idea that the monetary monster that is medicare-medicaid can be tamed by turning it all into a socialized project is absurd. It flies in the face of all evidence on hand.

Here: Now Playing at Reason.tv: Swedish Myths and Realities - Hit & Run : Reason Magazine

Explain to me what flaws of interpretation you find in the various topics covered.

11. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

yes, it does... The proposed law is deficit neutral.

12. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

That is factually untrue. Even if it were true, Medicare and SS were billed to be deficit neutral and look at the state they are in now.

Next, I don't get how so much money is being spent on health care and I'm still mandated to buy my own. I have to pay twice once in taxes for those who can't pay their own way and then again for myself. WTF, with no plan for price control? No, screw the libtard agenda. Time to make everyone have and HSA for primary care and insurance for catastrophic care and dose it with some socialized care just to be fair.

There is an alternative to Obamacare and that is it.

13. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

^Sounds like you're going to have to work harder than you used to for your place in society... Oh shit, look around, the same exact thing is happening to everyone else after a decade of Republican crafted policies which did nothing but funnel money to the rich at everyone else's expense.

Man, it must suck to just now be realizing that when the wealthy took our money, they weren't going to give it back.

14. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Okay, Van Jones you can argue to level a playing field because I do I just don't buy into your socialized commie nonsense. Fry the defrauders on Wall Street. Teach the new ones a lesson, "Don't follow in their footsteps." I'm all for it. I'm just not an Obama/Chavez sycophant like some here are. I understand human nature better than that.

15. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

Why is it that wanting the federal budget to return to sustainable tax rates makes me a commie? Why is it that demanding that all Americans actually earn their place in society and be responsible with their wealth makes me a commie? (you do understand that these are centuries old, traditional American values, right?)

People like you confuse me, because historically, I'm generally derided elsewhere online as being too conservative on an array of issues... Yet here, to a handful of people, I'm somehow deemed a commie and all sorts of childish names, because I merely demand competence, accountability and no cronyism/corruption from my politicians.

16. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

A real American solution to health care is proffered and you seem incapable of understanding it. It is as if you weren't raised American. The logical conclusion is that you were raised, in the best case scenario, moslem with commie parents and grand-parents. That you taught a class on Saul Alinsky and that your religion is based on liberation theology. That while in college you sought out the communist student body to hang out with. That if you had a job to offer you'd offer it to Van Jones or if you had two jobs you'd also offer a job to Mark Llyod.

On the other hand the case against Universal HSA's is that chicken shit Americans would be loathe to lose their pay-for-everything health care insurance security blanket. The only real argument against this idea.

17. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    Dude you are ignorant even for a NeoCon!

18. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

Dude you're ignorant (or not) that the StormFront name is a long time neoNazi website pre-dating your usage.

#18 B_spiker067, Mar 6, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
  19. B_talltpaguy

B_talltpaguy New Member

Umm, thanks for trying to get needlessly offensive in a way that would have you fired from any respectable employer in a heartbeat. It reveals your total lack of character, honor or respect for the Terms of Service of this online community.

20. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

The abusive nature of conversation started with you early on. If you had a conscience you'd admit it. If nothing else you'd see a clever retort and you'd try to measure up to rather than squeal by on it.

And its true because you missed the power of this:

"On the other hand the case against Universal HSA's is that chicken shit Americans would be loathe to lose their pay-for-everything health care insurance security blanket. The only real argument against this idea."

I bow out of this conversation. I admit to your higher powers righteousness on this matter. You win.

#20 B_spiker067, Mar 6, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted