CBS Reporter: "Obama's plane smells terrible most of the time"!

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with you! Al Gore is a very intelligent man and I believe he is doing great things for the Earth right now with bringing awareness of all the shit going on with our planet.

And when Obama gets Air Force One in a few months, I bet it will smell just fine! :biggrin1:[/quote

yes indeed it will smell much better than the passenger thats been using it for the last almost 8 years now and it wont be McSAME either. one thing america dont need is another bush in the white house to make slaves out of the american people any worse than they already have. hate to say it but the only thing worse than bush is McCain. also al gore can read a newspaper, knows how to use the internet and also send email, and was a was a better vp than sad sack sara will ever be, and would be a better pres, than McCain can ever hope to be.

Look, the smell thing is silly. But why do we need to go to "make slaves ofthe american people?" That's comical. Find me another nation where opportunity is more available there the U.S. We have an African-American that is going to win the Presidency. Is the oppression really that bad here? Bush isn't a King, he's a President. There are no fiefdoms here.

D

deleted15807

That story is from the very-liberal CBS News, I didn't write it! If his plane stinks it stinks = now if I were in the same position I would make sure it did not stink but maybe that's just me.

And 'very-liberal' means you have the audacity to question what a politician says.

Gaawdd it was so nice....No '1BiGG1' for three months. How did the banning get undone?

Last edited by a moderator:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Look, the smell thing is silly. But why do we need to go to "make slaves ofthe american people?" That's comical. Find me another nation where opportunity is more available there the U.S. We have an African-American that is going to win the Presidency. Is the oppression really that bad here? Bush isn't a King, he's a President. There are no fiefdoms here.

yes land of the free your right we still have the right to express our thoughts as we are doing on here now SO FAR, but why should i an my hubby and others im sure have to lose our jobs that paid good wages and be reduced down to min, wage jobs, only thing diffrent is there is no black whip and a few other things but when you work hard all your life and then you are forced to be back to a kids summer job pay something is wrong here. Obama wont make life a fairy tale either but im sure there will be some relief for people who want to work and get ahead in life and not want to draw a check every month off us who do work. you can not have a decent life on 6.35 and hr, and raise your kids and pay 3.85 to 4.16 a gal. for gas that alone is proof something needs to be done. sweat shops were done away with in this country years ago. can go on but why im sure you see my point here. and there are more than just the price of gas as well to do with this election.

B_starinvestor

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes land of the free your right we still have the right to express our thoughts as we are doing on here now SO FAR, but why should i an my hubby and others im sure have to lose our jobs that paid good wages and be reduced down to min, wage jobs, only thing diffrent is there is no black whip and a few other things but when you work hard all your life and then you are forced to be back to a kids summer job pay something is wrong here. Obama wont make life a fairy tale either but im sure there will be some relief for people who want to work and get ahead in life and not want to draw a check every month off us who do work. you can not have a decent life on 6.35 and hr, and raise your kids and pay 3.85 to 4.16 a gal. for gas that alone is proof something needs to be done. sweat shops were done away with in this country years ago. can go on but why im sure you see my point here. and there are more than just the price of gas as well to do with this election.

You are 100% correct. However, Obama isn't the answer for the working class. His programs are not contrived to increase your pay. With his programs, more jobs will be lost. His programs are designed to assist those that don't work.

We need more people like you and your husband, and less people that rely on government and social programs to avoid work.

D

deleted15807

You are 100% correct. However, Obama isn't the answer for the working class. His programs are not contrived to increase your pay. With his programs, more jobs will be lost. His programs are designed to assist those that don't work.

We need more people like you and your husband, and less people that rely on government and social programs to avoid work.

Unadulterated

:bsflag:

Read (if you can)
Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (and Stick You with the Bill) by David Cay Johnston

Last edited by a moderator:

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've avoided anything political on the site, but decided to have a look, and my assumptions were right. I can't believe that an article like that would even be worth mentioning, it was a light story to escape the intensity of the campaigns, but we've managed to take it very seriously. Good luck to you all.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
I think this is supposed to be funny, but it's not. It's flat out racist.:mad:

Satire. Pay attention to whom I was responding.

Wikipedia said:
Satirical works often contain "straight" (non-satirical) humour - usually to give some relief from what might otherwise be relentless "preaching". This has always been the case, although it is probably more marked in modern satire. On the other hand some satire has little or no humour at all. It is not "funny" - nor is it meant to be.

Wikipedia said:
Because satire often combines anger and humour it can be profoundly disturbing - because it is essentially ironic or sarcastic, it is often misunderstood.
Common uncomprehending responses to satire include revulsion (accusations of poor taste, or that it's "just not funny" for instance), to the idea that the satirist actually does support the ideas, policies, or people he is attacking.

:rolleyes:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
McCranky and Screechy are falling behind in the polls and threads like this are all their shills...er....supporters...can come up with?
sounds like some of these loser repubs are about ready to jump over the cliff and commit suicide, no??????? lol :eek:uttahere:

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
CBS news is liberal? When did that happen?

What? From NC and asking this?

OK, I’ll just assume you recently moved to the USA and bring you up to date = yes, CBS and the other two major networks are very liberal like their counterparts at MSNBC and CNN. The only network that leans right would be Fox News.

So answering your question CBS has been known as shills for the left since 1927 when they first started broadcasting on radio.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What? From NC and asking this?

OK, I’ll just assume you recently moved to the USA and bring you up to date = yes, CBS and the other two major networks are very liberal like their counterparts at MSNBC and CNN. The only network that leans right would be Fox News.

So answering your question CBS has been known as shills for the left since 1927 when they first started broadcasting on radio.

Sounds like some of you conservatives need to get your butts off the radio and venture into some video cameras. Hell, it's not as if the wealthiest of Republican politicians couldn't afford such things. :rolleyes:

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Ummm ….. if you are gonna attach a race card to something don’t pretend you are doing it in the name of somebody else
Actually, it is my opinion that you placed this thread here as a "veiled" racist thread yourself. I don't believe for one moment that Obaba's plane really smells. This thread is a dig at the fact that Obama is black. Not sure about the original article, it may be satire as well. I certainly hope so. If it isn't we have a major news network engaging in racist behavior.

Our nation is going to striaght to hell in a handbasket and the major campaign issue is the odor on Obama's plane? If this is true, it is no wonder that our nation is headed striaght to hell. Our priorities of what we think are important are completely and totaly screwed.

If I were really concerned about Obama being president, I would have focused on the apparent lack of organization. That is a legitimate campaign issue. The article listed several things that could be of major concern if they are really true, but oder? That is racist pure and simple. You know it. I know it. And everyone who reads this thead knows it whether they will admit it or not.