CBS "survivor"

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The new season started last night and I boycotted watching it because one of the contestants was the infamous lier Jonny Fairplay. He's the one several years ago that his grandmother had died (which wasn't true.)

I vowed that I wouldn't watch it this year unless he was voted off.
Well, last night, he was. Thank you God.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wondered about that too as Jonny Liar was one of the most reviled by fans and former Survivors alike. How did he end up on that show last night in the first place?

Oh and the drivel he spewed about growing up and being a different person and asking them to vote him off. It was not the best Survivor episode. I was kind of looking forward to James knocking him off something.

Tank30

Expert Member
Media
I use to really like James. But I can't believe he is being so tempted by that floozy. I don't care if he goes now. I don't know how they picked these favorites. But some are def. can't be fan favorites. I bet some peeps hardly remember some of them. I guess they are the only ones that were willing and had the time to be on the show again.

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Quite frankly, I would have been happy if they had all gotten together and murdered Johnny Fairplay. The guy disgusts me and always has. I'm glad Danny Bonaduce knocked out his teeth.
It was a real pleasure seeing Ozzy again!! I could happily survive on the island just getting my "liquid protein" fix from between his legs.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
I don't watch this show. They still have contact with civilization. It faux and misleading. It's a game show.

They have creature comforts.

I got stuck in a snowstorm, my car battery bonked out and I spent twelve hours waiting for help in sub zero weather. Everyone on the show(s) are pussies; they couldn't do that. I didn't even have gloves.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't watch this show. They still have contact with civilization. It faux and misleading. It's a game show.

I got stuck in a snowstorm, my car battery bonked out and I spent twelve hours waiting for help in sub zero weather. Everyone on the show(s) are pussies; they couldn't do that. I didn't even have gloves.

They don't have food or shelter. What do you consider "creature comforts"?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Quite frankly, I would have been happy if they had all gotten together and murdered Johnny Fairplay. The guy disgusts me and always has. I'm glad Danny Bonaduce knocked out his teeth.
It was a real pleasure seeing Ozzy again!! I could happily survive on the island just getting my "liquid protein" fix from between his legs.

Ozzy is hot.

I heard Fairplay on an interview the day before the show and he said that his knocked out teeth happened the week before he left.

I think he just went to keep his name on TV and for 5 more seconds of fame. He knew that he was not going to win, so why suffer?

It was funny when the guy tackled him for the immunity idol.

The funny thing is that I thought that him telling people to vote him off was a plan to take someone else out.

I still like the show.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't understand the bad'mouthing of "Johnny Fairplay"......remember it's Out Wit, Out Last ,Out play........who said bold faced lying was prohibited......If it works and you can pull it off.....more power to you...

Sorry, but that's one thing wrong with our system. Too many lying, self-centered, egotistical asshole, celebrity wannabees in the limelight.

Take the average, hard-working person doing his best to feed and provide clothes for his family. They're the ones who deserve some fame and fortune.

Aratron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

How can you be so sure about that? You certainly didn't see how one of the contestants, Courtney was after spending 39 days out there