Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Different strokes for different folks is probably the best answer.

I have friends that are into BDSM big time. (Can't remember all the words BDSM stands for.....I think it is Bondage Dominance Sado Machafist)......And I have been to some of their parties and a few introductory seminars and workshops.

I heard about cock and ball torture and it sounded like something I might be interested in doing. I talked to a female dom that was really into it. She told me that she had this little contraption..... I think she called it a C120 something and it was kind of like a small box thing and it had teeth that you could insert in it.....you could pick the size of the teeth....to inflict more or less pain depending on the size of the teeth that you pick. Anyways there is a place to put the man's cock and somehow the contraption is locked and only the dom has the key. Everything is fine as long as the man doesn't have an erection. The dom is free to do whatever she wants to do to the man....doing things visually, verbally....trying to get an erection. The man's goal is not to have an erection... because there will be pain. Anyways there is a safe word and the minute the particular word is said the scene is over.

Anyways I just thought this scene sounded pretty neat. I haven't really pursued the BDSM stuff too much because my husband isn't interested in me torturing his cock and balls. Anyone else interested? Ha Ha

I just thought I would share this you guys because I thought it was neat.