ccinuk -- all in the angle?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Well you did create an entire thread about the issue. :confused:

I created a thread about one issue, and they are talking about another issue. The issue I was addressing was his creativity in camera angles. Somehow, this got twisted in to people thinking I'm insulting the guy and his cock. I'm doing neither.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I created a thread about one issue, and they are talking about another issue. The issue I was addressing was his creativity in camera angles. Somehow, this got twisted in to people thinking I'm insulting the guy and his cock. I'm doing neither.

If you were simply suggesting a new cam angle, you could've done that in one sentence. Instead, you subtract inches from his cock on a point-by-point basis. Minus one for the angle. Minus one for tugging on his balls. Further, you bring up the theory he's only 7 inches. Why would you even say the word "inch" if all you are doing is suggesting a new angle be used?

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
If you were simply suggesting a new cam angle, you could've done that in one sentence. Instead, you subtract inches from his cock on a point-by-point basis. Minus one for the angle. Minus one for tugging on his balls. Further, you bring up the theory he's only 7 inches. Why would you even say the word "inch" if all you are doing is suggesting a new angle be used?

I suggested a different angle. Then I realized why he uses the same angle over and over: because it makes his penis look bigger. Simple, dude. Don't make it more complicated or dramatic than it is.

I'm outta here folks. Y'all seem to be falling all over yourselves. I bid you all adieu with my tribute to ccinuk.

Attachments

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This kinda proves that 7 inches is actually quite large.

Despite LPSG's existence and the extensive studies out today, people still like to create their own interpretation of what a certain penis size, for example, 7 inches, is.

7 real inches measured from the top is unmistakably big. Lots of girls in real life call a REAL 7 inches something like 8 or 9 inches. There is a BIG difference between an inch in penis size. When I have a half-assed erection, it's 5 1/2 inches. When I have a total hard-on, it's a bit over 6 1/2". There is DEFINITELY a significant difference between the two.

Grab a ruler and make a 7" line and ask people how long they think it is. Almost always they will overestimate.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
I suggested a different angle. Then I realized why he uses the same angle over and over: because it makes his penis look bigger. Simple, dude. Don't make it more complicated or dramatic than it is.

I'm outta here folks. Y'all seem to be falling all over yourselves. I bid you all adieu with my tribute to ccinuk.

Once again, why did you mention it? You realized it made him look bigger. Didn't have to say anything about it in the post but you did. You were called out by 10 different people but instead of owning up to it, you're trying to play it off like WE were mistaken. Please don't do that. It's weak