CD

BreezyDee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi guys,

I'm a crossdresser. I live my life as a man, but love to feel feminine both in and out of the bedroom. I have met men in the past and enjoy dressing for them and playing the role of a woman in a sexual relationship. For some reason, average sized penises have just never done it for me. I crave them as big as they come! The bigger the better!

I'm tall and athletic, with a smooth body, long legs and a killer ass! (at least that's what I'm told). I'm kind, intelligent, well-educated and honest.

I am in no hurry to meet someone new. But eventually I would like to meet an extremely well-endowed man, who is also kind, honest, trustworthy and interested in on-going relations with a girl like me!

Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself.

Don't hesitate to drop by and say hi!

Courtney

Last edited by a moderator:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was just in Kingston for the Sears Ontario Drama Festival! Glad to see a fellow Ontarian, welcome!

And live and enjoy your life the way you want to. The best of luck to you :smile:.

BreezyDee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks DiscontentBoy! I had no idea we even had a Sears Drama Festival in Kingston, but I hope you enjoyed it. Pretty funny, because I was actually in Toronto this weekend :)

Nice to see someone nearby!

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The festival is held annually for high school students across Ontario. This year, the provincials were held in Kingston. I can't believe you missed the gigantic banner going across Princess St.!

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi guys,

I'm a crossdresser from Kingston, Ontario. I live my life as a man, but love to feel feminine both in and out of the bedroom. I have met men in the past and enjoy dressing for them and playing the role of a woman in a sexual relationship. For some reason, average sized penises have just never done it for me. I crave them as big as they come! The bigger the better!

I'm tall and athletic, with a smooth body, long legs and a killer ass! (at least that's what I'm told). I'm kind, intelligent, well-educated and honest.

I am in no hurry to meet someone new. But eventually I would like to meet an extremely well-endowed man, who is also kind, honest, trustworthy and interested in on-going relations with a girl like me!

Anyway, just thought I would introduce myself.

Don't hesitate to drop by and say hi!

Courtney

Sorry I do not like crossdressers They like trick men to have sex with a man. :(
want pussy then find out its a man with a penis :(:(

BreezyDee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sorry I do not like crossdressers They like trick men to have sex with a man. :(
want pussy then find out its a man with a penis :(:(

I'm sorry you've had bad experiences with CDs in the past. I am not trying to trick anyone though, the title of my thread and the very first line of my post state that I am a CD. :smile: