ceasing masturbation changed my life

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by D_Peacocke Rimplougher, Jul 23, 2007.

1. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

ok so a few months ago, or last year, or whenever, I posted a thread asking how to cure my lack of ability to climax during sex.

A few of you admitted to having delayed ejaculations. On average I needed to be processed manually after sex, as theres only so long a girl can take it after she has climaxed enough.

Luckily I was able to spend the previous couple of months in the pockets of a wonderful girl. By in her pockets I mean we are together every day. Originally I thought we couldn't cum together. After I while we used a counting technique, and yesterday, she said I could cum inside her because her period started.

To my amazement I climaxed very easily at the same time as her. Must have taken around 2 minutes and felt great.

I only wish this were the case with my previous girlfriend, because she was a fast cummer with no after shocks. Once she was done, she was done.

Next battle it condoms. If I can train my todger to feel anything at all whilst wearing one, I'll let you guys know ;)

2. tiggerpoo

Gold Member

Next battle it condoms. If I can train my todger to feel anything at all whilst wearing one, I'll let you guys know ;)

I can't feel a thing with a condom on, it destroys the sensation completely for me. It destroys sex completely. I'd be interested to hear how you manage with a condom. Good luck.

3. dolfette

Gold Member

nice...tosa?

4. antonio

antonio Member

Since I have this problem too (inhibited orgasm), are you saying that ceasing masturbation was the key to it all? More than creative visualization, supplements, edging, relaxation, meditation, anxiety-reduction and all the other stuff people usually say to do?

5. dolfette

Gold Member

orgasms increase sex drive.

try being celibate a few years & take the time to experiment.
    stop for long enough & sexuality withers.
    do it more often and the brain releases perv hormones {yes, that's the medical term. rlly} that cause you to want more.

it's like lactating.
    use it or lose it.

6. D_Peacocke Rimplougher

well for me the answer was a complete stop to masturbation for a month. Of course I let her do it to me, and we still had sex like twice a day.

It's kinda over now which is a shame. So I'll probably go back to pulling my plonker once more.

7. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:

Hey, sorry to hear that about the relationship
    I know what you are talking about that
    I thought I was the only one
    the first time I had sex
    it was the most anticlimactic moment of my life
    she got on top of it - 3 minutes then, all of a sudden she comes
    and gets off. I didn't feel anything.

Draft saved Draft deleted