Celb and crotchs

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok all not that I'm a crotch watcher by any means ( well hell we all are to some degee) But I have to tell you all I saw Kevin Costner today in Downtown Austin and F--k he should be a member here what he had packed into he shorts was nothing less then amazing. I thought I showed a lot hell he makes me look small. Anyone know of other celebs that you can clearly see are packing a wepon.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, Costner is huge. Back in the 70s he made a movie with Anthony Quinn, set in Mexico, and in one scene Kevin is having sex against a wall with Quinn's beautiful wife. The film apparently was photographed without a matte, to cut off the top and bottom to give the 1.85 aspect ratio, because I saw it at a theater that had a more-square image, and Kevin's huge dick, which should have been cut off (so to speak), was visible and massive. He is totally gorgeous.

bimwmcnj: Do you remember the name of the film...gotta' get it!

Originally posted by dfox7.3x5@Aug 26 2005, 07:22 PM
Yes, Costner is huge. Back in the 70s he made a movie with Anthony Quinn, set in Mexico, and in one scene Kevin is having sex against a wall with Quinn's beautiful wife. The film apparently was photographed without a matte, to cut off the top and bottom to give the 1.85 aspect ratio, because I saw it at a theater that had a more-square image, and Kevin's huge dick, which should have been cut off (so to speak), was visible and massive. He is totally gorgeous.
[post=338297]Quoted post[/post]​

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He is huge???

Didnt Kevin Costner play in Dances with Wolves?
And...isn't he about average size?

See Scene - In Pond, watching the wolf, right before the wolf dissapears, and he know's something is up.
Looked Average to me.

BTW....this really belongs in the celeb hung section...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, speaking of Dances with Wolves, there was this scene cut where Costner's character was describing a buffalo and he said it was big and Grant's character said it was small. The editors thought tatąka referred to Costner's, err . . . you know.

Oh, take a drink every time their poor phonology or grammar's funny. (After a while, their wįkte talk gets old. But even if you don't use the wrong particle, always remember IVSDOVE: Interjection, Vocative, Subject, Dative, Object, Verb, Enclitic. Adverbs go between the vocative and subject or just before the verb. Adjectives go after the word they modify, and postpositions after their object.)

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've seen him here. Leaving a restaurant when I was coming in. He wears boxers and it looked long and thin. Judging by your specs, KILLbasa I don't think he is nearly as big as you but then maybe he was lookin at you. I bet you fluff everyone up. :evilgrin:

hungcuriousnc

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd rather see Kilbasa's package! Now he's ~HOT~!!! And I can admit it... I'm definitely a crotch watcher! And boy would I love to run into you Kilbasa!

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by hungcuriousnc@Aug 28 2005, 04:11 AM
I'd rather see Kilbasa's package! Now he's ~HOT~!!! And I can admit it... I'm definitely a crotch watcher! And boy would I love to run into you Kilbasa!
[post=338658]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks if you ever get to Texas I'll be happy to show you in person. And even take you to dinner. See all southerners are not assholes. LOL

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by bigbutnothuge@Aug 27 2005, 09:06 AM
His nude scene was cut from For love of the Game because audiences laughed.
[post=338475]Quoted post[/post]​
Don't audiences always laugh at Costner? He's good for MST3K and that's all. But still his fucked-up Lakota's funny.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The film was "Revenge," 1989 or 1990, depending on your source. The woman was Madeleine Stowe, one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. A box-office bomb, but that one scene is unforgettable.

kilbasadad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah Shucks due to overwelling responces I'll be taking everyone out for dinner and drinks. Will show you'l how us Texans do it up right. Your all very nice Its trully a pleasure being part of such a great community.

Kilbasadad